Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Mid list revolt

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:52 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
Why do I have the disturbing impression that Andrew T and MooreTreloar are both the same person?

Is Harvey Dent on the loose? BatMod??

We have no reason to believe that those two individuals are one in the same.

Having said that, if either or both posters start flipping coins to settle their arguments... Shocked Wink

stui magpie wrote:
BatMod??

Heh. Good one. Mind if I borrow it?

courtza 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:05 pm

All of the comments on this forum are just opinions and peoples views on Collingwood Footy Club. Whether your wolf, thompsoc, cigar, lazza, stui a "perceptive fellow" or a lollipop they're just your own personal views which is cool and makes the site interesting.
When someone comes on and isnt voicing opinions but claims to be stating facts I want to know who they are so I can call bullshit or not. Don't say believe me or trust me its a fact when you could be a menopausal Carlton supporter.
courtza 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:13 pm

"perceptive fellow" lol thats classic
ThePieMind 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:26 pm

AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
courtza wrote:
You make some pretty big statements AndrewT, would you put your name to them.

Courtza, you know when you get together with a group of mates and they bring along some of their mates and there is sometimes a guy in that group that is a loudmouth who believes his opinion trumps all. AndrewT is that guy of Nicks. He has his opinion and no matter what anyone posts to counter his arguments, he will always be right.

Mooretreloar, you must be mates with Bucks.. That means your either Perty, Robert Harvey, Sando or Tanya, hi Tanya if its you.

The facts are Bucks has destroyed the list and the club. Even staff are miserable there, players feel they cant be there own Men. Mick was the best because he made C graders feel like they were C+ or B graders and B graders feel B+ or A graders. Most players went backwards this year, and before you start banging on about Pendles, steely and Trealoar dont because them boys would play like they do if our cleaner was coach. A good coach gets the best out of the bottom half of the list, if Bucks could do that we make finals the last 4 years. So come on Mooretrealor give us some more garbage excuses.

Buckley destroyed the list?

Which players apart form Shaw are tearing it up at their new clubs, and would walk into our best 22?

Geel had a deeper core of elite players and despite topping up after their 2011 Flag, have still not won another flag - so Bucks was right to start the rebuild early because our weaker elite depth would not have won a flag either.

So now GEEL need to start a rebuild and we are 3 years ahead of them - in a nutshell this proves Buckley was very astute, despite your protestations to the contrary.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:52 pm

ThePieMind wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
courtza wrote:

Courtza, you know when you get together with a group of mates and they bring along some of their mates and there is sometimes a guy in that group that is a loudmouth who believes his opinion trumps all. AndrewT is that guy of Nicks. He has his opinion and no matter what anyone posts to counter his arguments, he will always be right.

Mooretreloar, you must be mates with Bucks.. That means your either Perty, Robert Harvey, Sando or Tanya, hi Tanya if its you.

The facts are Bucks has destroyed the list and the club. Even staff are miserable there, players feel they cant be there own Men. Mick was the best because he made C graders feel like they were C+ or B graders and B graders feel B+ or A graders. Most players went backwards this year, and before you start banging on about Pendles, steely and Trealoar dont because them boys would play like they do if our cleaner was coach. A good coach gets the best out of the bottom half of the list, if Bucks could do that we make finals the last 4 years. So come on Mooretrealor give us some more garbage excuses.

Which players apart form Shaw are tearing it up at their new clubs, and would walk into our best 22?

Geel had a deeper core of elite players and despite topping up after their 2011 Flag, have still not won another flag - so Bucks was right to start the rebuild early because our weaker elite depth would not have won a flag either.

So now GEEL need to start a rebuild and we are 3 years ahead of them - in a nutshell this proves Buckley was very astute, despite your protestations to the contrary.

This is a spot on and intelligent post.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:04 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
Yes not sure about Harvey Dent.

When you have to explain a joke, you shouldn't. But I've always been a tad stubborn.

Harvey Dent. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Face

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:05 pm

MagpieBat wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Why do I have the disturbing impression that Andrew T and MooreTreloar are both the same person?

We have no reason to believe that those two individuals are one in the same.

Having said that, if either or both posters start flipping coins to settle their arguments... Shocked Wink

stui magpie wrote:
BatMod??

Heh. Good one. Mind if I borrow it?

Feel free, no charge. Wink

AndrewT 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:10 pm

ThePieMind wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
courtza wrote:

We are 3 years in front of Geelong? You must be smoking some good shit!
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:21 pm

AndrewT wrote:
ThePieMind wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
courtza wrote:

He is spot on. Geelong are on a fast track down the ladder. They were not prepared to rebuild their list the correct way and take their medicine, which is what you need to do in this competition. They will now pay for this, as players like Enright, Bartel, Lonergan, Taylor retire and they don't have the players to replace them currently on their list or the required draft picks to draft quality youth.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:25 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
ThePieMind wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
courtza wrote:

He is spot on. Geelong are on a fast track down the ladder. They were not prepared to rebuild their list the correct way and take their medicine, which is what you need to do in this competition. They will now pay for this, as players like Enright, Bartel, Lonergan, Taylor retire and they don't have the players to replace them currently on their list or the required draft picks to draft quality youth.

I predict that while Bucks coaches the Pies, Geelong will always finish higher on the ladder then us, as it is said let it be done so it is written.. you can quote me down the track if you like Wink
AndrewT 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:47 pm

Im off kids.. You won't hear from me again. I've said what I've needed to with not much luck. Everything I've said is a fact! Don't bother replying to this because I won't be responding. Go pies!
I'll Private message you Soon Cam
magpieazza 

magpieazza

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:02 pm

stui magpie wrote:

They both joined around the same time, I too had that feeling, gut feeling.

Time will tell.

mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:06 pm

magpieazza wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

They both joined around the same time, I too had that feeling, gut feeling.

Time will tell.

Sorry magpieazza not AndrewT and to be frank given his views I am very happy that I am not.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:35 pm

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
ThePieMind wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
courtza wrote:

I predict that while Bucks coaches the Pies, Geelong will always finish higher on the ladder then us, as it is said let it be done so it is written.. you can quote me down the track if you like Wink

Yelah that one shocked me too! I'm bloody sure they just played a prelim and had a player win the Brownlow! Yep their fast track down the ladder since they beat us in 2011 was unreal to watch....oh wait that was us!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:36 pm

AndrewT wrote:
Im off kids.. You won't hear from me again. I've said what I've needed to with not much luck. Everything I've said is a fact! Don't bother replying to this because I won't be responding. Go pies!
I'll Private message you Soon Cam

Seriously. Bizarre!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11   

Jump to: