Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Mid list revolt

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:32 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

jackcass wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
courtza wrote:
You make some pretty big statements AndrewT, would you put your name to them.

Courtza, you know when you get together with a group of mates and they bring along some of their mates and there is sometimes a guy in that group that is a loudmouth who believes his opinion trumps all. AndrewT is that guy of Nicks. He has his opinion and no matter what anyone posts to counter his arguments, he will always be right.

Mooretreloar, you must be mates with Bucks.. That means your either Perty, Robert Harvey, Sando or Tanya, hi Tanya if its you.

The facts are Bucks has destroyed the list and the club. Even staff are miserable there, players feel they cant be there own Men. Mick was the best because he made C graders feel like they were C+ or B graders and B graders feel B+ or A graders. Most players went backwards this year, and before you start banging on about Pendles, steely and Trealoar dont because them boys would play like they do if our cleaner was coach. A good coach gets the best out of the bottom half of the list, if Bucks could do that we make finals the last 4 years. So come on Mooretrealor give us some more garbage excuses.

Not going to argue with you AndrewT, as I said it is pointless as you will always be right.

Finally got something right.. well done mate

Right in your own mind, but not even close to right in reality, but as I said it is pointless to provide counter arguments, as you won't consider them.

You just give excuses, nothing more. Down hill every year , you can't argue with that.

Ahmmmm 2015 - 12th, 2016 - 12th

I'm happy to argue that that doesn't constitute a decline.

Whilst a logically valid argument against the '5 straight years of decline'line, it must feel fairly shabby to pull out that argument.....I was actually wondering which poster would finally do it, you're the first so far as I know

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:35 pm

Krakouer Magic wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
By the way Mick was a sensational man manager, but one of the worst game day coaches I have seen in my time of watching footy. Hence, why he only won 3 flags in 31 years of coaching. Not even a 10% flag winning record, so stop living in the past and get behind your club and your coach.

Mick was one of the best game day coaches hence why he polished a turd in 02 and 03. The 02 Qualifying Final was one of the greatest coached games in our history.

Of all the stuff written on here this has to be in a world all on its own. If Mick is one of the worst, then Bucks must hands down be the worst game day coach ever.

Less than 3:30 on the clock vs StK (2010 GF1) and vs Haw (2011 PF) and Mick floods the backline. Pretty good game day coaching I would of thought.

Tell me again how Nathan approached the last 2:30 in round 23?

One of Mick's strengths was his game day coaching. I guess Sheedy was a dud too then. Only got 4 flags in his career and did nothing with GWS.

Oh my word, are we back onto this again? I'm not a Buckley fan, but you need to let that game go

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:36 pm

AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
AndrewT not excuses reasons with support. I have also gone on the record with a balanced view saying that I don't know if Buckley can coach or not. Now that we have done the rebuild and assuming that we get a reasonable run with injuries in 2017 and if he doesn't deliver then I will agree with you. Until then the jury is out.
The man you supposedly think is a coaching genius took Carlton from 6th in his 1st year to 13th in his 2nd to 18th in his last, so based on your reasoning he can't coach either. Be consistent in your arguments or you lose all credibility.
By the way Mick was a sensational man manager, but one of the worst game day coaches I have seen in my time of watching footy. Hence, why he only won 3 flags in 31 years of coaching. Not even a 10% flag winning record, so stop living in the past and get behind your club and your coach.

Your right, there is no point in arguing. I know if you new what I did you would agree with me. I respect your loyalty, unfortunately Buckley is incapable of being a good coach.

And Lazza, get it right buddy, I love Ed. Please don't reply Lazza, I can't believe I'm even responding to you.

Go on.
Tell us.
What do you know?
I am holding my breath until you tell me.
Was it the man on the grassy knoll that shot JFK?
Does a stitch in time save nine?
How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
Was Rocca's point really a goal?
But, most importantly, was the Harmes ball over the line?
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:10 pm

AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
AndrewT not excuses reasons with support. I have also gone on the record with a balanced view saying that I don't know if Buckley can coach or not. Now that we have done the rebuild and assuming that we get a reasonable run with injuries in 2017 and if he doesn't deliver then I will agree with you. Until then the jury is out.
The man you supposedly think is a coaching genius took Carlton from 6th in his 1st year to 13th in his 2nd to 18th in his last, so based on your reasoning he can't coach either. Be consistent in your arguments or you lose all credibility.

Your right, there is no point in arguing. I know if you new what I did you would agree with me. I respect your loyalty, unfortunately Buckley is incapable of being a good coach.

And Lazza, get it right buddy, I love Ed. Please don't reply Lazza, I can't believe I'm even responding to you.

Agree no point in going back and forth with the same arguments, which aren't going to change each other's minds. Even if I did know what you did, I don't know if I would agree with you, as I like to form my opinions based on what I see with my own eyes. At this stage, I can't see the players not playing for Bucks and I don't have enough evidence to conclude whether he can coach or not. Thus, I am backing the club and Bucks to have a successful 2017.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:16 pm

Collingwood Crackerjack wrote:
jackcass wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
courtza wrote:
You make some pretty big statements AndrewT, would you put your name to them.

Courtza, you know when you get together with a group of mates and they bring along some of their mates and there is sometimes a guy in that group that is a loudmouth who believes his opinion trumps all. AndrewT is that guy of Nicks. He has his opinion and no matter what anyone posts to counter his arguments, he will always be right.

Mooretreloar, you must be mates with Bucks.. That means your either Perty, Robert Harvey, Sando or Tanya, hi Tanya if its you.

The facts are Bucks has destroyed the list and the club. Even staff are miserable there, players feel they cant be there own Men. Mick was the best because he made C graders feel like they were C+ or B graders and B graders feel B+ or A graders. Most players went backwards this year, and before you start banging on about Pendles, steely and Trealoar dont because them boys would play like they do if our cleaner was coach. A good coach gets the best out of the bottom half of the list, if Bucks could do that we make finals the last 4 years. So come on Mooretrealor give us some more garbage excuses.

Not going to argue with you AndrewT, as I said it is pointless as you will always be right.

Finally got something right.. well done mate

Right in your own mind, but not even close to right in reality, but as I said it is pointless to provide counter arguments, as you won't consider them.

You just give excuses, nothing more. Down hill every year , you can't argue with that.

Ahmmmm 2015 - 12th, 2016 - 12th

I'm happy to argue that that doesn't constitute a decline.

Whilst a logically valid argument against the '5 straight years of decline'line, it must feel fairly shabby to pull out that argument.....I was actually wondering which poster would finally do it, you're the first so far as I know

No logic to this argument CollingwoodCrackerjack. Suggest that you read the thread I started titled Collingwood since and including 2010, which provides a counter to this argument.
Visdom 

Success takes planning

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:18 pm
Post subject: ExecellenceReply with quote

Excellence is about improving every element of your operations. The elite players are usually elite because they don't need coaching. If can't improve most if not all players on your list you will continue to finish well below the best teams. Great organanisations manage people well. I have heard from players as well as support staff that most club manage people better than Collingwood. Out list is much better than its results. IF we are to improve like Geelong did at the end of 2006, it starts and end with treating all players and officials with respect and as valuable contributors to success. This can be addressed if recognised as a major missing link With the Collingwood organisation.

ps with a lack of quality communication body language can cause relationship to deteriorate quickly and spread like a virus. This is a major contributor to our lack of confidence and cohesion.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:37 pm

@Magpie Bat or one of the moderators - could you please merge this with the 'Sack or Back Bucks' Thread.

And ps: AndrewT is mostly right and you're all wrong... so there nah nah nah nah (sorry had to join in on the fun and games).
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:51 pm

Not the least bit shabby. When a <snip, can we try make our points and arguments without this kind of talk, please? - bbmods> habitually disses other posters and the club I love and espouses his opinions as facts I'm more than happy to show him the error of his ways. He's the one that should feel shabby.

I for 1 don't even think 12th this year is an accurate reflection of where we should have been. A bit of luck and we could easily have beaten the Dawks, a bit of luck on the injury front and I think we would have beaten the Doggies at the G. That could easily have had us sitting in 9th or 10th and provided a more accurate reflection on our improvement this year over last.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:09 pm

Krakouer Magic wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:

Mick was one of the best game day coaches hence why he polished a turd in 02 and 03. The 02 Qualifying Final was one of the greatest coached games in our history.

Of all the stuff written on here this has to be in a world all on its own. If Mick is one of the worst, then Bucks must hands down be the worst game day coach ever.

Less than 3:30 on the clock vs StK (2010 GF1) and vs Haw (2011 PF) and Mick floods the backline. Pretty good game day coaching I would of thought.

Tell me again how Nathan approached the last 2:30 in round 23?

One of Mick's strengths was his game day coaching. I guess Sheedy was a dud too then. Only got 4 flags in his career and did nothing with GWS.

Oh my word, are we back onto this again? I'm not a Buckley fan, but you need to let that game go

No it's a classic example of shit coaching. Your in front, 45 sec to go, you don't worry about scoring you stop the opposing team scoring. What better way to finish the season from hell off than to beat the reigning premier in a gutsy battle. Instead we let them win. Unforgivable.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:10 pm
Post subject: Re: ExecellenceReply with quote

Visdom wrote:
Excellence is about improving every element of your operations. The elite players are usually elite because they don't need coaching. If can't improve most if not all players on your list you will continue to finish well below the best teams. Great organanisations manage people well. I have heard from players as well as support staff that most club manage people better than Collingwood. Out list is much better than its results. IF we are to improve like Geelong did at the end of 2006, it starts and end with treating all players and officials with respect and as valuable contributors to success. This can be addressed if recognised as a major missing link With the Collingwood organisation.

ps with a lack of quality communication body language can cause relationship to deteriorate quickly and spread like a virus. This is a major contributor to our lack of confidence and cohesion.

And lead to the procession of players out the door

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Why do I have the disturbing impression that Andrew T and MooreTreloar are both the same person?

Is Harvey Dent on the loose? BatMod??

mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:36 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Why do I have the disturbing impression that Andrew T and MooreTreloar are both the same person?

Sorry to disappoint stui, I am not AndrewT. Unsure how you can come to that conclusion when our views are polar opposite. Met many people like him and know there is no point in arguing with such people.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:39 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Sorry to disappoint stui, I am not AndrewT. Unsure how you can come to that conclusion when our views are polar opposite. Met many people like him and know there is no point in arguing with such people.

I get you, I guess you missed the Harvey Dent reference. Wink

Leggie Aries

Bucks for PM.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:43 pm

stui magpie wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

I get you, I guess you missed the Harvey Dent reference. Wink

Boom. 😂

mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Yes not sure about Harvey Dent.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 5 of 11   

Jump to: