Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Mid list revolt

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
I'm side by side with thompsoc and TP.

End of story.

Congratulations The Boy Cried Wolf. I am very happy for you.

I repeat great Collingwood supporters do not regularly bag their club and their coach. If you wish to be associated with posters that regularly bag their club and coach, then as I said above I am very happy for you.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:04 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
thompsoc wrote:
Took the bait didn't you Mooretreloar.
I was surprised you took 4 or so hours.
Not going to argue with you Mooretreloar.
Waste of time.
Me and TP are great collingwood supporters.
Always have been and always will be.
End of conversation.

Great Collingwood supporters don't regularly bag the club and coach.

End of story and conversation.

YOU obviously haven't been around these parts long buddy, Nicks has a bevy of doomsayers and glass half empties, we do try to put up with their inane rants and ravings, poor little diddums. Razz

I can see that Pieschness. However, I am not going to put up with their inane rants and ravings. I am going to call them out.
Redlight 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:42 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
thompsoc wrote:
Waste of time.
End of conversation.

YOU obviously haven't been around these parts long buddy, Nicks has a bevy of doomsayers and glass half empties, we do try to put up with their inane rants and ravings, poor little diddums. Razz

I can see that Pieschness. However, I am not going to put up with their inane rants and ravings. I am going to call them out.

It's a full-time job. You're going to be busy. Smile
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:48 pm

Redlight wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
thompsoc wrote:
Waste of time.
End of conversation.

It's a full-time job. You're going to be busy. Smile

Agree from what I have seen to date, but will do so when I have some spare time away from running my own accounting business.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:59 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
thompsoc wrote:
Waste of time.
End of conversation.

lmfao we're calling you guys out...!!!
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:05 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
thompsoc wrote:
Waste of time.
End of conversation.

Please return to reality The Boy Cried Wolf. The its all Buckley's fault is laziness of the highest degree, as is saying the club has no idea what they are doing.
The club made the right decision to rebuild and if you can't see that I feel sorry for you. I look forward to 2017 and our young team performing extremely well.
I also look forward to Geelong proving how deluded your thinking about football is,
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:11 pm

mooretreloar wrote:

Or you could just put them on Ignore for a more pleasant bulletin board experience.

Same goes for you.

mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:16 pm

MagpieBat wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:

Or you could just put them on Ignore for a more pleasant bulletin board experience.

Same goes for you.

Fair call MagpieBat, it may come to that, as I am sure I will lose patience banging my head against a wall.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:16 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
thompsoc wrote:
Waste of time.
End of conversation.

Laughing I can see you and my ol comrade Lazza, who also calls them out, are going to be great buddies on here. Wink

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:30 pm

I'm side by side with thompsoc and TP.

End of story.

Misery loves company.

mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:34 pm

To further support the need for rebuild, Sydney will only have 7, that's right, 7 of their 2012 premiership team playing tomorrow. Most experts had Sydney falling down the ladder in 2016, but the introduction of players like, Papley, Mills, Hewett, Mills, Marsh and Xavier Richards to name a few, combined with their experienced players means they have a good blend of experience and youth. This has led to them to being grand finalists.
It reminds me what we did in 2010 when we replaced players like Lockyer and O'Bree with Blair and Beams.
People need to stop living in the past and hanging their hats and referring to our 2011 side. Time passed them by, we needed to rebuild and did. The fruits of that rebuild are about to come to fruition, as long we don't cop another unprecendted run of injuries.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:17 pm

Well shame on you Mugwump and piesnchess

You jump straight into bed with the new guy

Yes quite a few of us have been critical of Buckley, and others of the team.

Show me where I have bagged the team this season? And check out my posts til about round 6 when it comes to Buckley? I am the one always always sticking up for our players. And remember my post re Buckley not so long ago about wanting the dream to come true?

No you'd rather listen to some fly by night new guy who rocks up. Ok then!

Doesn't matter to me, I know exactly what kind of supporter I am. There ain't no prickles in my backside, and I was still in my seat on the final siren of the last game and I stood and clapped our boys off until they were off the ground.

And I will be back there round 1 2017.

mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:34 pm

think positive wrote:

Show me where I have bagged the team this season? And check out my posts til about round 6 when it comes to Buckley? I am the one always always sticking up for our players. And remember my post re Buckley not so long ago about wanting the dream to come true?

Doesn't matter to me, I know exactly what kind of supporter I am. There ain't no prickles in my backside, and I was still in my seat on the final siren of the last game and I stood and clapped our boys off until they were off the ground.

I can't and won't comment on your posts pre me finding the forum a few months back. My view of you is based on what I read of your posts in that few months before I had a chance to start posting.

Shame on them, why because they disagree with you. You told me I should move on if I didn't like what I read. You also belittled me.

Fly by nighter - a Collingwood member of 22 years is what I am. Just because you have been on the forum for a number of years, you do not automatically deserve respect as thompsoc believes.

I don't care if you don't agree with my opinion. But, if you post snide remarks about Buckley or the club without support, I will call you out. If you post opinions that are well thought out and supported, I will give credit where credit is due, even if I don't agree with your opinions. I have already dine this with one of Mr Cigar's posts, whose views of more extreme than yours.

I take you at your word that you were still there at round 23 final siren, as was I clapping our boys off after a great performance. These are the actions of a true supporter sticking with the club through thick and thin. Thus, I ask you to think about what you post, as you do not come across as a true supporter and think what opposition clubs would think re some of your posts.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:39 pm

think positive wrote:

TP, My "misery loves company" comment was in response to Wolfboy, who wants to be on your side. He's the misery, you're the company. I'm not questioning your support of the club and generally positive outlook, which is demonstrated over many years on here, even though I know you want Buckley removed. That's fair enough. It's just how you read the evidence and see the story.

FWIW, clearly I agree with most of MooreTreloar's analysis of where we are as a club and a side.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:44 pm

Mugwump wrote:
think positive wrote:

TP< My misery loves company was in response to Wolfboy, who wants to be on your side. He's the misery, you're the company. I'm not questioning your support of the club, which is demonstrated over many years on here, even though I know you want Buckley removed.

FWIW, clearly I agree with most of MooreTreloar's analysis of where we are as a club and a side.

Cheers

What I really want is Buckley and our team to succeed, I just don't see it happening, and I think we have a good team. I just wish we were coached to our strengths, and I don't believe we are. The close losses and wind to top 8 sides says we have the team. But I truly believe Cloke has been very badly mismanaged, and it will be our loss. Buckley was by far the most professional perfectionist player I've ever seen, I'm just not sure that makes for good people skills with differing personalities

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11   

Jump to: