Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Heath Shaw

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:07 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

AndrewT wrote:
You have no idea mate. Heath was amazing around the club, not one player wanted him to leave and that's a fact. He was always arguing with Maxy on the field, very close mates. Good teams are full of players that challenge each other. Only one bloke who couldn't handle Heath.
Only thing you have right is that we got arrogant and just thought it was gunna happen. Would have turned it around again in 2012 if Mick was still there.
Where would I get ideas ? But I do have an answer to every question. .
bally12 Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:11 am

AndrewT wrote:
Mooretreloar is Bucks for sure. Do us all a favour Nathan and leave our club. You make everyone there sick.

Mate if you have such a deep-seated hatred of Nathan, and you claim to be connected with the club, why don't you confront him and tell him what your problem is with him. That's what men would do.
Instead, you participate in this gutless behaviour of coming on public forums and personally abusing him, and making claims on behalf of the players that they all hate him, and provide no evidence to support your claims. If a coach has lost the players, then footy clubs are generally pretty good at realising this, and acting on it.

Why don't you explain exactly why you think Nathan can't coach or can't develop good relationships with the players? Is it because he's too authoritarian and holds values that players find it hard to match? I say good to that. I certainly don't want our players on the piss or doing substances. Do you think he's too arrogant and stubborn..too boring a personality to engage the players and inspire them? It's possible he has personality traits that cannot make him a great coach. I don't know, but I would trust the club's leaders to be able to assess this better than anyone else. Hardly a reason for you to come on here and abuse him personally. And lastly on the Heater thing...just my personal view but he comes across as an annoying disrespectful brat, that I could see being a disruptive influence at a club. No doubt he was key to our 2010 premiership, and in a perfect world he would still be at our club. Life is unnpredictable after all...that's the turn it took..so be it.
AndrewT 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:14 am

courtza wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
Some of you people actually make me sick.. How could you possibly bag this bloke. He is a born leader, he's team mates love him. Bad F...... Luck if he sprays someone, that's what men do, it's not netball its football. Pull your heads in, only reason he is there is because our coach is a useless tool who has no idea how to have a relationship with anyone.

He's a great footy player but leader not so sure, the few times I've seen him out and about he's behaved like a total dick and to me it looked like the blokes he was with, one being his own brother, were thinking the same thing.
But a great player he is and I thought he played ok last night but those outbursts just encourage the opposition

Yeah can't handle he's piss.. A.D.D kicks in.
AndrewT 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:22 am

bally12 wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
Mooretreloar is Bucks for sure. Do us all a favour Nathan and leave our club. You make everyone there sick.

Mate if you have such a deep-seated hatred of Nathan, and you claim to be connected with the club, why don't you confront him and tell him what your problem is with him. That's what men would do.
Instead, you participate in this gutless behaviour of coming on public forums and personally abusing him, and making claims on behalf of the players that they all hate him, and provide no evidence to support your claims. If a coach has lost the players, then footy clubs are generally pretty good at realising this, and acting on it.

Why don't you explain exactly why you think Nathan can't coach or can't develop good relationships with the players? Is it because he's too authoritarian and holds values that players find it hard to match? I say good to that. I certainly don't want our players on the piss or doing substances. Do you think he's too arrogant and stubborn..too boring a personality to engage the players and inspire them? It's possible he has personality traits that cannot make him a great coach. I don't know, but I would trust the club's leaders to be able to assess this better than anyone else. Hardly a reason for you to come on here and abuse him personally. And lastly on the Heater thing...just my personal view but he comes across as an annoying disrespectful brat, that I could see being a disruptive influence at a club. No doubt he was key to our 2010 premiership, and in a perfect world he would still be at our club. Life is unnpredictable after all...that's the turn it took..so be it.

Everyone has tried, The bloke don't listen. The proof is there he obviously can't coach. Hard to be a good coach when the players don't like you. I'll say whatever I want, he knows all this anyway.
Redlight 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:59 am

AndrewT wrote:
Some of you people actually make me sick.. How could you possibly bag this bloke. He is a born leader, he's team mates love him. Bad F...... Luck if he sprays someone, that's what men do, it's not netball its football. Pull your heads in, only reason he is there is because our coach is a useless tool who has no idea how to have a relationship with anyone.

The thing is, your criticisms are never backed up with any substance, only a rancid, reeking petulance.

You're bitter. We get it.

You hate Buckley. We get it.

Maybe he parked in your car spot, ran over your cat or took the last Tim Tam?
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:32 am

AndrewT happy for you to think I have no idea, I think my posts show that I do and this has been supported by feedback from other posters. All you are proving is that you get personal when someone doesn't agree with your opinion, which is the default of someone that has no evidence to support his arguments.
We wouldn't have turned it around under Mick because it was only ever about Mick. His Footy Show interview in 2011 was proof of that. The club should have sacked him after that interview, it was a disgrace. Mick turning a blind eye is partly why people like Heater were big headed and arrogant.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:17 am

mooretreloar wrote:
Must remember that after that abdominal elimination final Bucks had to find a fall guy to mask his own complete failure to asses the situation in the box on the night. I'm not excusing Shaw for his actions that game, but really there was a lot more to it.

What rubbish, had to find a fall guy. We were not good enough simple as that, hence the decision to rebuild. Not Buck's decision, but the club's decision to rebuild and it was 100% the right decision, as was the decision to get rid of Heater. Stop rewriting history.[/quote]

This is not rewriting history - Bucks just simply isnt good enough... we have _years_ of very solid evidence.

And yes a fall guy of sorts, Bucks looked like an idiot that night just as much as heater, maybe more in fact... no rewriting about it... fact
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:27 am

Keep telling yourself what you need to justify that it is all Buckley's fault. Facts are Port had 27 scoring shots to 18 meaning we were not good enough and Heater acted like a clown. It wasn't only that game that Heater acted like a clown.
It wasn't only that game in 2013 that showed we weren't good enough. 55 point loss to Hawks in round 3. 27 point loss to Freo in round 7. These 2 teams the 2013 grand finalists. We were a middle of the road side in 2013 and the club knew it and they knew it was time to rebuild.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:31 am

Solid evidence: you have none. 56 list changes since 2011, stop trying to compare chalk to cheese.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:47 am

Redlight wrote:
AndrewT wrote:

The thing is, your criticisms are never backed up with any substance, only a rancid, reeking petulance.

You're bitter. We get it.

You hate Buckley. We get it.

Maybe he parked in your car spot, ran over your cat or took the last Tim Tam?

If AndrewT is not a complete fantasist enjoying the invisibility cloak of the internet, I assume it's David Cloke.

Anyone who believes the players are not with Buckley will need to explain why they busted a gut trying to win against top 4 teams late in the year - or, for that matter, why they saved his arse by winning games that would have finished him (notably Essendon). 1976 - i saw every game that year, as I did in 1977 - showed what happens when a team is not behind the coach or the administration. 2016 looked like a developing team, not one in the midst of a locker room rebellion, that's for sure. So I call BS on AndrewT's bile.

CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:25 pm

Lazza wrote:

Take members and supporters away and tell me what you got?

Buckley as coach ?
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:26 pm

What do you look like?
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:37 pm

It's amazing really how things evolve just like footy clubs do and just like posters assuming new names to spray the same dribble just under the guise of someone new.
I enjoy reading various opinions whether I agree with them or not. I find KM's search for time and moments during the games interesting I don't have to agree with them but he does come across as someone who watches the games closely. We may see things differently and not agree on the coach but I do respect his viewpoints he makes.
Me ole mate Wolfie is also good for a debate again we don't agree but I respect his opinion.
Now Andrew T is a completely different kettle of fish. He stats fact this fact that the players hate Buckley they've all told me so yadda yadda. This slanderous lies he sprouts under the guise of being a magpie supporter sickens me. He is nothing more than a troll who's hatred of bucks is now legendary.
He carries on like a person on the know around the club which is a total fabrication again.
If he was any sort of man he would have confronted bucks and said he's piece. No he comes here under a alias and the security of the Internet and spills vile lies about our club and coach.
Just for the record Eddie said the decision to trade Shaw was made at board level after a series of issues had been raised by various people around the club.
5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:56 pm

Krakouer Magic wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
thompsoc wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
thompsoc wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
thompsoc wrote:
Some Posters are absolutely bonkers
Heath Shaw AA in 2015
How many collingwood players were AA in 2015 ....thats right zero!
Heath Shaw AA in 2016
How many Collingwood players were AA in 2016.....thats right ZERO!
2 zip.

OH for chrissakes your constant negative shit is now beyond boring, have you never heard of a kid named Treloar, who will bolt the Copeland trophy in, and is at least AA. ???? Shaw is a loose cannon, was a great player, now a loose cannon and a petulant child in the footy brain, I'm glad hes no longer with us frankly. Rolling Eyes

Absolute rubbish
And who the hell is being negative about Shaw???
And Shaw was a great player????
No Shaw IS a great player ...get it right!!!

YOU are being negative about our team, as usual, you usual negative cheap shots, you said we have no AA players, I point our we do, in Treloar, who will win the Copeland. Got it ???? You can have Shaw all you like, he cost the Giants big yesterday, hes a petulant child and has not changed, yes he was a great player, but no longer, and stop going off half cocked, I said we do have an AA player in Treloar, you said we had none. Get it right pal. Rolling Eyes

Going off half cocked!
Who bagged who first!
My point about Shaw was that he had made it to the ultimate accolade.
No one at Collingwood had made it to that level.
So how the hell anyone can bag him is beyond me.
And what evidence is there that Shaws antics had done any harm at GWS?
There is none.
As for Treloar... he is not an AA YET!!!!

YOU got the thrust of my reply totally wrong, and when Treloar bolts the Copeland in by a country mile, have fun wiping all the egg off your moosh. Check the posts above not too many are pleased with Shaws antics, yesterday, he struts around like king dick, and if he makes a stuff up, he blames others. not a good look. Confused

You are so far off the mark it's not funny. Shaw puts the blame on others where it is deserved. I saw him openly acknowledge his mistakes at least 3 times in the game. Once in the 2nd where the kick was a bit off and he didn't take a mark he might have, a kick he did that got smothered in the 3rd and the mark and goal by Dixon in the third. Shaw is open about about his failings. When the group stuff up he points it out too. Maybe you don't like the passion he delivers it with. But I like it. He is a leader. He wants to win. Wish we still had him at Collingwood.

Now if we gonna criticise Shaw can we bag out the former Collingwood player that constantly sprayed his players in a losing GF much to the amusement of many a Lions player? I'll give you one guess who that was.

Was it Bill Proudfoot?
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:57 pm

mooretreloar wrote:
Keep telling yourself what you need to justify that it is all Buckley's fault. Facts are Port had 27 scoring shots to 18 meaning we were not good enough and Heater acted like a clown. It wasn't only that game that Heater acted like a clown.
It wasn't only that game in 2013 that showed we weren't good enough. 55 point loss to Hawks in round 3. 27 point loss to Freo in round 7. These 2 teams the 2013 grand finalists. We were a middle of the road side in 2013 and the club knew it and they knew it was time to rebuild.

Facts are Bucks was totally out coached on the night and looked like a fool in the box, watch a replay...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9   

Jump to: