Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The AFL Nightmare GF !

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:21 pm
Post subject: The AFL Nightmare GF !Reply with quote

I bet the League honchos are praying like hell both the Dogs and Pussies get up, because if they don't, we are going to be stuck with one of the most boring GFs of all time, an all Sydney event, Swannies v GWS. LOL, I mean, imagine it, all the swannies luke warm fans -at best of times- plus a few thousand old South Melb fans, together with a few thousand halal West Sydney fans, I cant see it being much of a crowd, and lousy atmosphere.
Caro Wilson, whom I often take to task, said on radio yesterday, its a GF disaster waiting to happen, and the League is hoping it wont come to this, even though it wants GWS to succeed, it knows the far better GF is the dogs v cats, traditional, one that grips the imagination. She also reckons there would be hell to pay if a plastic team that has existed for a mere 5 yrs, has had the earth in concessions, { which our eddie was the lone voice warning us about two years ago} grabs a flag now, ahead of the Bulldogs, who have not tasted a premiership for 62 seasons, or even made a GF. She reckons its the worst case scenario for football in general, with Melb based clubs starved of a flag like her tigers.

I don't often agree with her but I do on this. Thoughts ? Surprised

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
BBHS Cancer

bbhs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:28 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

They would be loving it. TV audience will be through the roof.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:30 pm

LOL Piesnchess, Sydney versus GWS will be the "Who Frigging Cares" GF!!

I couldn't be even arsed having a BBQ in honour of a shit game like that... Rolling Eyes

Also if this GWS success is not planned corruption to a so called "fair and equitable" draft system, I'll go he! This is fraud mate!! Pure and utter bloody fraud, the same as what robbed Collingwood of a flag in 2002-2003 against the Brions.
I have always said that Eddie is the ONLY President that has the guts to challenge/confront the arseholes in the AFL. The others are plainly sock puppets without a backbone to stand up against this nonsense.
Where WERE these bastards to help Fitzroy? South Melbourne? Even Collingwood in the 80's? Total planned crap!! Evil or Very Mad Mad

ronrat 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:34 pm

BBHS wrote:

So would bus company motel and hotel owners. Gee, the public may even get a ticket to see it.

What if the NRL is Storm vs NQ? Same deal. You can't expand the competition and bemoan when this happens.

doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:38 pm

The A.F.L would absolutely love an all Sydney final.It's just a question of how many GWS fans would turn up.They can't even get a crowd to turn up at their own ground,so how many of them would bother to fly down to Melbourne for the Grand Final?
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:40 pm

ronrat wrote:
BBHS wrote:

So would bus company motel and hotel owners. Gee, the public may even get a ticket to see it.

What if the NRL is Storm vs NQ? Same deal. You can't expand the competition and bemoan when this happens.

Expanding the competition is NOT the same thing as corrupting the competition dude. They should not be confused.
I don't remember Storm being gifted 12 - 15 great players on a bloody platter right at the start?

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:41 pm

The AFL would love an all Sydney GF. There would still be close to a full house at the G and the TV audience would probably hit a record with many more than usual watching in from NSW.

As for the grumblings from Melbourne based teams - the AFL doesn't give a stuff.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:43 pm

the best result would be an all sydney grand final. it will be a true test to see how the afl is travelling in winning the hearts and minds of that region. i would like to see this. who really wants to see geelong in another granny? and, long suffering supporters aside, i certainly don't want to see the welfare win a flag.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:44 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
The AFL would love an all Sydney GF. There would still be close to a full house at the G and the TV audience would probably hit a record with many more than usual watching in from NSW.

As for the grumblings from Melbourne based teams - the AFL doesn't give a stuff.

The way to counter that is for ALL Victorian fans not to give a stuff!! Laughing
And I'm very happy to lead the bloody way.... Twisted Evil

Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:45 pm

John Wren wrote:
the best result would be an all sydney grand final. it will be a true test to see how the afl is travelling in winning the hearts and minds of that region. i would like to see this. who really wants to see geelong in another granny? and, long suffering supporters aside, i certainly don't want to see the welfare win a flag.

You would like to see AFL corruption win, do you JW?

Good for you dude... Shocked Rolling Eyes

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:15 pm

I gotta say stuff the cats and dogs as well. They were barracking against us when it was us vs Lions. And they let it be known.
Woods Of Ypres 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:15 pm

Wren is employed by the AFL
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:35 pm

RudeBoy wrote:

FULL house at the G ????, I very much doubt that mate, sincity fans might head down here, fickle as all hell, plus a few old sth melb farts, but GWS ??, cant see many revolting Orange roughies making the big trip, do they even know where Melbourne is ?? Razz Razz Razz

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:36 pm

Woods Of Ypres wrote:
Wren is employed by the AFL

Yes, that explains a lot, a real lot. Shocked

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:39 pm

John Wren wrote:

Speaking of WELFARE , ahem, how many countless millions of bucks have been poured into Great Waste of Space over the years, from the coffers of the League, and how many endless concessions are these bastards entitled too, and don't give me that GUFF about a National Comp, its rigged and corrupt and you know it. Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4   

Jump to: