Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

MILLWALL!!! MILLWALL!!!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 2:56 am
Post subject: MILLWALL!!! MILLWALL!!!!!Reply with quote

5-1 winners over Cambridge tonite, not far away from Div one now!

Good result for leeds against the Spanish, though seems like they had the luck the Arse didnt get. Praying for Jerry to stitch up Manure tomorrow!

Fletch 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 10:02 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats great news London D, sounds like you will be causing trouble in division one very soon(probably off the field more so than on it). haha

By the way did that website work okay?

If not here it is again : http://liverpool.rivals.net/

Remember to go to the sounds and songs section and enjoy.

Also heres another cool site I reguarly visit which deals with terrace culture/violence and your boys Millwall get a mention or two : http://website.lineone.net/~view_from_the_terrace/index2.html

"We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight on the landing grounds. We shall fight in the fields, and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender!" -Winston Churchill

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 11:54 am

Your Boys are flying LD but i had to laugh the other day in the paper someone wrote in to complain about an article which said 'lock up your daughters Millwall are coming to the 1st Division'-hehe it's seems as if it is difficult to change people's perception.

'They claim everyone was born but I don't recall it.Maybe I was having one of my blackouts'-Jim Morrisson
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2001 6:59 pm

More a case of lock up your town mate. I think some of the more "passionate" Lions fans are looking forward to the Man City games next season (if we get up that is)

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2001 11:48 am

I think there's two, but the only one I can think of is Cahill from Sydney I think, who is a midfielder/defender.

Haven't the toon fans ben quiet lately!!!!!

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2001 2:37 pm

quote:
Also heres another cool site I reguarly visit which deals with terrace culture/violence and your boys Millwall get a mention or two :

Mmmmmmm now what could you find at all interesting in football violence-LOL

'They claim everyone was born but I don't recall it.Maybe I was having one of my blackouts'-Jim Morrisson
Fletch 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2001 7:37 am

haha didn't mean to sound like some kind of thug, but i've always been interested in the passion of the British soccer crowd when it comes to supporting their teams(although somewhat misdirected when it turns to violence) and how it completely eclipses Australian crowds, who are generally a bunch of theatre goers(Looks at Essendon groupies). Which is kind of what Alf has eluded to many timnes when describing his plans for the new cheersquad.

Go Reds!

"We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight on the landing grounds. We shall fight in the fields, and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender!" -Winston Churchill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: