Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Straight sets!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:40 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

So glad the beast is dead, thank god we no longer have to put up with sniper Hodge, toerag Mitchell, and moron Mcaveny creaming his pants over his delicious bum boy Ravioli, ahhh, how sweet it is.

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD, THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD, SING IT HIGH AND SING IT LOW.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:57 am

What'sinaname wrote:
Embalming Isaac for one missed goal is a bit harsh

We can thank Nathan Brown for the fact they even got that opportunity, at the end of round 23.

Piesnchess wrote:
So glad the beast is dead, thank god we no longer have to put up with sniper Hodge, toerag Mitchell, and moron Mcaveny creaming his pants over his delicious bum boy Ravioli, ahhh, how sweet it is.

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD, THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD, SING IT HIGH AND SING IT LOW.

This has been my fav non-Collingwood game since the 2012 Grand Final!

duggieboy 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:02 am

Like many others here, so glad to see this day.

Go Dogs!! See ya later Hawks
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:02 am

Fatui Attata wrote:
Cannot stop thinking about the whorethorn supporter walking through the city mid season, chanting "FOURPEAT!!" over and over again. Smug, cocky & way too premature mate! Suffer in your piss 'n sh!t jocks. Seeing Mitchell sneer at Gunston for an errant handball was a highlight for me. But my favourite was seeing Coward Punch Clarko wearing a botox frown on that spud head of his. Love it! Great work Dogs! Now we can all kick back and enjoy the rest of the finals series, knowing that stinkin mob are being sucked into a black hole. HA!!

We need a logo on our jumpers!

regan is true fullback 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:34 am

A great night for football an even greater night for the ponces.

After years of wandering listlessly around the finals like an elderly relative, they have finally come of age, winning two in a row for the first time since 1961.

So the most successful team is beaten by the least successful, go figure...
jatsad 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:29 pm

What a poor loser Clarko is.
100 tackles and only 3 holding the ball decisions he cried. This is from the team who NEVER get caught holding the ball.
And then he had a go at the 4 in a row the Pies have saying one of the wins was tainted because they lost the granny but won on a challenge. They were the rules of the day knucklehead.
And don't get me started on their bleating that they wanted protection for Mitchie. They snipe and back stab more than any other club, so suck it up. They were at it again last night with Lewis and Hodge, the 2 King snipers.

My final whinge. Stevic must never be allowed to umpire Dawks games again. Even Ling questioned him last night.

ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:40 pm

Yeah right, like if the situation was in reverse we wouldn't be cocky too, aha, OK...

Every supporter would act like HAW supporters if it was their team dominating like that!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:53 pm

Isaac Smith is my new Peter Sumich.
sixpoints 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:55 pm

I'm glad Hawthorn are eliminated.
The gall of their coach even bothering to mention and denigrating the past achievements of our club. Our four in a row is our proud history and indelibly part of the history of the competition in which you presently participate you plonker Clarkson. You're attempt at revisionism 80 years after the event is churlish and pathetic.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:23 pm

I've been predicting all year that the Hawks would go out in straight sets. My only mistake was that I didn't think they would finish in the top 4, so they lasted one week more than I expected. They are now a team on the slide and will probably fall out of the 8 next season, along with North.
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:38 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
I've been predicting all year that the Hawks would go out in straight sets. My only mistake was that I didn't think they would finish in the top 4, so they lasted one week more than I expected. They are now a team on the slide and will probably fall out of the 8 next season, along with North.

If they're aggressive in the offseason (and signs are they will be), I think a Geelong-like refresh is on the cards. They could still be good over the next few years, definitely still a chance of top 8, but it will be difficult for them to be great again.

Think of the following ins: Roughead, O'Meara, T.Mitchell let' s even throw in Vickery (he's a big upgrade on some of the bigs they've played this year). They could still be good.

Their advantage right now is they have a lot of players who are massively overrated. If they can turn decent role players like Breust and Puopolo into a genuine potential star in O'Meara and then use their first round pick on Mitchell that's a huge win. Even better if they traded other overrated players for Mitchell and kept their first pick. If they're aggressive at moving out a few guys in their mid 20s for quality young players, there's their chance at continued relevance.

Didn't they get like pick 15 for Jed Anderson? Way over value and he struggled to even make their team.

Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:39 pm

RudeBoy wrote:

How can a team go out in straight sets from outside the top 4 though? One loss and you're done if you finish 5-8. It would be one set.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:42 pm

HAL is always thinking.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:51 pm

The piss and poo were never going to snare the flag with no Roughead, Lake and Hale, they were vital last season, and before that.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Bruce Gonsalves Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:57 pm

burnsy17 wrote:
It's all Jordan Lewis' fault - he changed his pre match routine by colouring his bald patch black! Anyone else notice it?

Sure did. The muppet has had a friar Tuck style going for 2-3 years, then decides to paint his bald spot black for the finals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: