Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

It's a Shame When Nobody Loves You

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 7:38 pm
Post subject: It's a Shame When Nobody Loves YouReply with quote

Well If you hadn't guessed it's Tottenham I'm talking about & the thing that's brought a smile to my face is that the Southampton Club shop is selling T-shirts with the message 'Saints Say:Be a Gooner for the Day' in reference to next Sunday's FA Cup clash.Apparently they're selling like hot cakes so looks like we've got some new friends which is ironic as I can remeber when less than 10 years ago we were the most hated team in the country even more than the Manc scummers.

WKB there seems to be a distinct lack of love down at White Hart Lane allround with a newspaper article by Alan Sugar where he calls GG a 'gutless coward' & says that the biggest mistake of his reign as Chairman was employing him in the first place, tsk tsk....have thse people never heard of forgiveness!

Still being the successful club that we are Arsene Wegner has put things in perspective & said that the FA Cup game is the biggest one for Spurs this season but 'for us the big game is on Wednesday against Valencia'-hehe damn right Arsene it's Europe that matters let's smash those Spaniards to make up for losing to them in the 1980 Cup winners Cup Final (I've never quite got over losing that game)

'They claim everyone was born but I don't recall it.Maybe I was having one of my blackouts'-Jim Morrisson
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2001 4:07 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

The're both wankas man-the pair of them are a couple of tossers.

WKB I'm gunho again after last night's rousing comeback against Valencia one of your favourite Arsenal players, good old Ray Parlour scored a BEAUTY, if we can beat one of the top 3 sides in Europe then I reckon we should destroy the Yiddos.I'm not counting my chickens RE:Valencia as they're dynamite at home but we played well & should have beaten them 3-1.
My only worry concerning the Spurs game is that Hoddle will produce one of his one-off tactical masterpieces that will leave Spurs with 11 men behind the ball all the time & about 6 Arsenal players man-marked but who cares were gonna rip ya apart I've got the faith again.

'They claim everyone was born but I don't recall it.Maybe I was having one of my blackouts'-Jim Morrisson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: