Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What's Happened toMillwall

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 7:41 pm
Post subject: What's Happened toMillwallReply with quote

Hey LD what's going on with the Lions?looks like they've been to the Greg Norman school of how to choke when in sight of victory

'They claim everyone was born but I don't recall it.Maybe I was having one of my blackouts'-Jim Morrisson
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2001 1:23 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

2-0 last night mate, and back on top I believe, a place thats been foreign to Arsenal this season! After we clean up the pretenders Rotherham on Saturday, its league games v Man City next year for sure!

you should be more concerned with the continentals that'll give you a flogging tonite!

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2001 4:12 pm

quote:
you should be more concerned with the continentals that'll give you a flogging tonite!

I don't think so LD, we are Arsenal & once again we've come from behind to show our fighting spirit.

Hey WKB who are you calling a 'soft touch' remember I'm only a 24 hour plane trip away-LOL

'They claim everyone was born but I don't recall it.Maybe I was having one of my blackouts'-Jim Morrisson

[This message has been edited by DIPPER (edited 05 April 2001).]
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2001 4:37 pm

Not a bad result Dip, and Leeds did the job too. All over a great set of first leg results.
The Oranges will no doubt show a little more ticker back home, but yuo'd figure the Arse will get thru to the semis now.

You'll have more trouble with TotHot sunday I recxkon.

Don't forget Dip, your only an 3 hr tube and 7 hr bus ride from my place (or a 24hr mini cab ride).

PS if the Arse make the FA Cup final, and you don't go, and I'm not playing cricket, I may even allow you the undoubted pleasure of watching the game with moiat a pub of your choosing.

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2001 3:02 pm

quote:
Don't forget Dip, your only an 3 hr tube and 7 hr bus ride from my place (or a 24hr mini cab ride).

Hey LD I didn't know that you just lived around the corner from me-LOL

Thanks for your kind offer, I wasn't aware that you played cricket what do you do bat, bowl or just carry the drinks?
It was a bad move to mention the cricket to me with a resurgant England cricket team about to take on the Aussies this summer-I hope we send those arrogant baggy greeners back home with a flee in their ear (esp. McGrath).Before you say we haven't got a chance I've heard it all already & I just hope that Steve Waugh underestimates us as well cos we're ready for it-sh*t I better ask Mike for a cricket board to go with the Simpson's one that I've already asked for-LOL

WKB I've got a little piece of Arsenal/Spurs history to share with you.When Arsenal won the double in 70/71 they had to go to White Hart Lane for the final league game of the season to win the title & they needed to win it or get a 0-0 draw (a score draw wouldn't have done it),apparently 30-40,000 Arsenal supporters were queueing outside the ground at 12pm for a game that kicked off at 7.30pm & over 3/4 of the 50,000+ crowd were Gooners so anyway Ray Kennedy scores with about 10 mins to go & we win 1-0 & the title is ours & White Hart Lane turns into the venue of the biggest Arsenal party ever-so just think WKB how gutted all the Spurs supporteres must have been, it msut have been their worst nightmare so whatever happens on sunday just think it could have been a lot worse.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: