Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Balme Joins Richmond | Official

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:36 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck to him with his new endeavours, twice been a good servant to the club.
GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:37 pm

The director of coaching seems a poison chalice for the pies
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:44 pm

Culprit wrote:
Good luck to Balme, he was shafted well and truly by the Club. I think it's a good thing that he heads back to the Tigers as he started his football there.

There had to be changes to our club after the dismal failings of the past few years. Hopefully more staff are replaced in what I would deem a non performing business.

And then that will give you more opportunities and excuses to post that these people were "shafted" well and truly by the club?

Finding hard to work out your exact position on this issue Culprit.

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:55 pm

Hopefully he's stolen all of our match day secrets and passes them on to Hardwick so we can enjoy watching Richmond stay at the bottom of the ladder.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:56 pm

Lazza wrote:
Culprit wrote:
Good luck to Balme, he was shafted well and truly by the Club. I think it's a good thing that he heads back to the Tigers as he started his football there.

There had to be changes to our club after the dismal failings of the past few years. Hopefully more staff are replaced in what I would deem a non performing business.

And then that will give you more opportunities and excuses to post that these people were "shafted" well and truly by the club?

Finding hard to work out your exact position on this issue Culprit.
C'mon Lazza you are a know it all. But because your asked and you struggle with how corporations operate I would suggest to you that it's basically a meeting with the CEO and in discussions the CEO comes out with, "Neil, you are a wonderful and valuable member of our team but we are replacing you with Gubby who we only got here for our women's team". You in your glorious capacity may accept that reasoning and cop it on the chin. In saying that I wouldn't. Razz
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:13 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
Well IF the Story has been Lied to by the Club. Then I don't blame him for Leaving for a Better Job.

We never did much with him in Charge anyway

It is never quite as simple as that. None of us know what has gone on behind closed doors. If Balme was the perfect appointment then why have they replaced him with Gubby?

The club has to go after the best person for the job and they think it is Gubby. It is part of normal business practice and you would expect nothing less.

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:29 pm

Mind you the media will never let the truth get in the way of a good story. Age headline has Richmond Lure Balme from Collingwood. Then you read the article it has "Balme, 64, had effectively been demoted at the Pies after the recent promotion of Graeme Allan to the head of football role, and the former Melbourne coach, a veteran administrator in two stints at the Pies as well as eight years at Geelong, has crossed to the Tigers to take up their key football role".

Lured my arse, he got shafted and left Collingwood. The Tigers are the rejected follow up girlfriend. lol
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:39 pm

GreekLunatic wrote:
The director of coaching seems a poison chalice for the pies

A poison chalice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ9f2rnjB84

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:41 pm

Culprit wrote:
Mind you the media will never let the truth get in the way of a good story. Age headline has Richmond Lure Balme from Collingwood. Then you read the article it has "Balme, 64, had effectively been demoted at the Pies after the recent promotion of Graeme Allan to the head of football role, and the former Melbourne coach, a veteran administrator in two stints at the Pies as well as eight years at Geelong, has crossed to the Tigers to take up their key football role".

Lured my arse, he got shafted and left Collingwood. The Tigers are the rejected follow up girlfriend. lol

Isn't it both. Got overlooked, basically forced out by being placed in an untenable position & then lured?

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:44 pm

Maybe WPT, I feel it's more a rebound thing after being dumped by your girlfriend. That's just my view anyway.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:48 pm

Culprit wrote:

And yet who remains!
If u scripted it no one would believe it!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:49 pm

Culprit wrote:

And yet who remains!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:50 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
Hopefully he's stolen all of our match day secrets and passes them on to Hardwick so we can enjoy watching Richmond stay at the bottom of the ladder.

Hahaha that's a classic

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:53 pm

think positive wrote:
[quote="Culprit"]Good luck to Balme, he was shafted well and truly by the Club. I think it's a good thing that he heads back to the Tigers as he started his football there.

There had to be changes to our club after the dismal failings of the past few years. Hopefully more staff are replaced in what I would deem a non performing business.[/quote]

And yet who remains!
What makes you think I would scripted it no one?
robevpau1 Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:54 pm

Just wondering if the Pies may offer the Director of Coaching job to Brenton Sanderson ? Would mean that his tenure would not be tied in any way to Bucks situation post 2017?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: