Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Cottee

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2001 6:21 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Cottee could have gone to Arsenal when he signed for Everton in 1988 but Everton offered more wages (there's a surprise Arsenal being tight) so what happened? yeah Arsenal won the title that season & TC never won a championship in his whole career.So I hope that those few extra quid make up for the nagging thought that must be with him every day that he never won a Championship because of his greed (unless of course he wins one with Millwall-LOL)

PS WKB did you see that Tottenham offered Ł7m for Jeffers at Everton, apparently he's refused a new contract offer there but Everton told Spurs to p*ss off.

'They claim everyone was born but I don't recall it.Maybe I was having one of my blackouts'-Jim Morrisson
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2001 8:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

We need a few old codgers who can slot the ball in the net. We've been at the strt of the Millwal choke and hopefully we can keep it together to at least get 2nd. Play offs would be our doom!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: