Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

2017 Memberships - Question

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mudlark 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:38 pm
Post subject: Re: 2017 Memberships - QuestionReply with quote

stoliboy wrote:
Hi everyone,

Did anyone else have their 2017 Memberships direct debited from their accounts this week?

YEP!!! Got the notification 2 weeks ago and a follow message today to confirm payment will be deducted on Friday.
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:27 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

think positive wrote:
BenBronx wrote:
Sorry to revive this thread 15 days after the last post but I thought it would be easier to post here than set up a new thread as it regards a membership question.

I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with getting a e-mail response from the membership department at the club?

I had a few questions relating to 2017 membership so I emailed them a while back without getting a reply, so I tried again several days later and again apart from the usual automated response I heard nothing. I decided to go ahead and purchase the membership anyway, then I emailed them again for a third time just to confirm my membership went through and as has become a common theme I did not heard a single thing back from the club despite it being past the "3 business days of receiving the message" in which they endeavour to reply. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they are very busy sorting out a lot of membership renewals and new members, but I was just wondering if other people have experienced the same and how long I should expect to wait for a reply, that is if I am to get one.

Of course I could just call the club but I'm currently over in England so due to the time difference and the cost to make the call it'd be a lot easier if the club just replied to my email.

They are shocking. Couple of years ago I waited waited waited, then rang and waited waited waited (even I got sick of the club song after the tenth time!) and went a bit nuts, after that they sorted stuff reasonably well. I want to check things out and possibly make changes so I'm going to go to the club and sort it out in person.

My email address with the club disappeared into the ether for about 6 months. I was wondering why I hadn't received any emails from them and rang to check to find that they suddenly didn't have any record of my email address. This would have been fun to find out if auto renewal would have gone ahead without my email address, but when it comes to money they always find a way. PS Everything OK now
MP magpie 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:46 pm

Oct 21. Although I have cancelled the renewal.
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:09 pm

MP magpie wrote:
Oct 21. Although I have cancelled the renewal.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment but the club needs our money.
MP magpie 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:14 pm

Cancelled for family reasons..
MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:25 pm

MP magpie wrote:
Cancelled for family reasons..

Fair enough. Hopefully you get to a couple of games next year and enjoy a victory or two to cheer you up.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:53 pm

I'll be there! So will junior! I can't $£$%^%%$ wait to be honest! I love it! I love time with my daughter, I love yelling, I love swearing, I love swearing, I love swearing, I love having a drink, and occasionally, iget to hear our song after the game! Go my beautiful pies!
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:44 pm

Took adavantage of the select a reserve seat on line today! Moved both home and away seats, same bays but closer to the fence! Very happy! Doesn't seem to be as many feral opposition fans closer in!
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:20 pm

^

I like my seat, right on the aisle and under cover. I'm much happier to swivel to let others out than have to navigate to a seat in the middle of the row.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:51 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

I like my seat, right on the aisle and under cover. I'm much happier to swivel to let others out than have to navigate to a seat in the middle of the row.

Me too! I got an end seat for home games in row M, and for away a seat in row F, 4 from the end! Junior like to be close to the fence, and well as you know I play Eskimo at the footy, so rain doesn't worry me!

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:52 pm

Changed my MCG home reserved seat to the under cover area. Now it means I'm under cover for home and away games at the MCG that are both situated in M32.

About time the club switched over to Ticketmaster, making it easier for members to choose their own seats rather than relying on the club to allocate you a designated seat based on general preferences that you provide them when filling in a reserved seat form.

Now, here's hoping the membership card arrives before the season begins Razz

Magpiefan3 Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:49 am

Jezza wrote:
Changed my MCG home reserved seat to the under cover area. Now it means I'm under cover for home and away games at the MCG that are both situated in M32.

About time the club switched over to Ticketmaster, making it easier for members to choose their own seats rather than relying on the club to allocate you a designated seat based on general preferences that you provide them when filling in a reserved seat form.

Now, here's hoping the membership card arrives before the season begins Razz

Don't we have to keep the membership cards until 2020?

2017-2019 Player Sponsor for Lynden Dunn
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:57 am

I haven't renewed my membership this year. The experience of being at the ground is now more alienating and less authentic than watching it on TV. Great effort by all those involved in running the game.
Warbler 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:59 am

Rang - waited , waited & waited for someone to answer , when they finally did IWas assùred
That my money had been direct debited &My membership package would be sent in due course.
Still no direct debit from my a/c , but after my marathon wait I,m reluctant to ring again
I,ll just wait &see what happens

GO PIES
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:12 am

Warbler wrote:
Rang - waited , waited & waited for someone to answer , when they finally did IWas assùred
That my money had been direct debited &My membership package would be sent in due course.
Still no direct debit from my a/c , but after my marathon wait I,m reluctant to ring again
I,ll just wait &see what happens

GO PIES

Email them, they are pretty hood at getting back to you, within the three days, they even rang me once.

Did notice the price for MCG kegend has gone up a little over $30 but on roll over, paying last years amount! That's cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: