Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Graeme Allan investigated by the AFL

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:47 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be nice
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:04 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
Not too worried.

BUT it true, then this is the last nail in Eddie coffin and he has to stand down from all football related decisions - no longer on the board and unable to make a decision. His role has to be just the spokesman / mouthpiece of the club. Not allowed to vote at all.

So if the rumours are true, Hine and Balme will walk as they as unhappy with the Gubby appointment and then we lose Gubby for 2 years.

This shit can only happen at Collingwood

I'll give you one thing, you never let an opportunity pass where you can have a go at Eddie irrespective of how tenuous the link is.

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Not too worried.

BUT it true, then this is the last nail in Eddie coffin and he has to stand down from all football related decisions - no longer on the board and unable to make a decision. His role has to be just the spokesman / mouthpiece of the club. Not allowed to vote at all.

So if the rumours are true, Hine and Balme will walk as they as unhappy with the Gubby appointment and then we lose Gubby for 2 years.

I'll give you one thing, you never let an opportunity pass where you can have a go at Eddie irrespective of how tenuous the link is.

how is it tenuous when Eddie made the call to appoint Gubby?
September Zeros 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:28 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Not too worried.

How about we all give you some "alone time" to work it out.

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:40 pm

September Zeros wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Not too worried.

What a stupid comment.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:54 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
Not too worried.

Just wondering, do you actually realise that you are truly on another planet with stuff pertaining to Collingwood? Do you dude? Do you know that his shit DIDN'T happen at Collingwood?

Do you ever wake up with thinking anything at all good or positive about Collingwood, the very same Collingwood that most of us love on Nick's? Some of us have loved the mighty ‘pies for many long years.

Do you realise that your perpetually negative rants every single day give most of us the utter bloody shits?

Is there any way you could get this negative shit off your mind by using PM's instead of a general post? Maybe talk to your footy mates face to face? On Facebook?

Can you frequent another forum other than Nick’s for a short time or have a long holiday so that we can have a break from negative vibes?

Do other posters feel my utter bloody frustration at this eternal negativity or is it only me? Don’t get me wrong, I reckon different opinions are fantastic except when the messages are always made in negative, pessimistic light. Always. Every time.

Is there any other answer that you or any other poster can come up with?

PLEASE?????

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:57 pm

September Zeros wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Not too worried.

Cue pan flutes!
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:22 pm

Lazza wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Not too worried.

Just wondering, do you actually realise that you are truly on another planet with stuff pertaining to Collingwood? Do you dude? Do you know that his shit DIDN'T happen at Collingwood?

Do you ever wake up with thinking anything at all good or positive about Collingwood, the very same Collingwood that most of us love on Nick's? Some of us have loved the mighty ‘pies for many long years.

Do you realise that your perpetually negative rants every single day give most of us the utter bloody shits?

Is there any way you could get this negative shit off your mind by using PM's instead of a general post? Maybe talk to your footy mates face to face? On Facebook?

Can you frequent another forum other than Nick’s for a short time or have a long holiday so that we can have a break from negative vibes?

Do other posters feel my utter bloody frustration at this eternal negativity or is it only me? Don’t get me wrong, I reckon different opinions are fantastic except when the messages are always made in negative, pessimistic light. Always. Every time.

PLEASE?????

only you can control how you react to things you do not like.

September Zeros 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:36 pm

thompsoc wrote:
September Zeros wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Not too worried.

What a stupid comment.

Glad you agree.

Wink

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:58 pm

John Wren wrote:
only you can control how you react to things you do not like.

With regards to me coping with things I do not like, I heartily agree with you. Idea

With regards to me stating an opinion here about my reaction to things I don't like, I can easily do that as it is within my control dude..... Rolling Eyes

skaman Taurus

One step beyond.......

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:07 pm

Lazza wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Not too worried.

PLEASE?????

I said the same thing a few weeks back...*sigh, which is why I'm not as frequent on this forum anymore.

Beast 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:51 pm

meh, Whitfield allegedly avoided an illicit drug test not the doping one.

Worst case scenario he gets a strike while Gubby gets a small fine.
derkd 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:01 pm

Beast wrote:

The AFL might also want to send a "message"to stamp out this sort of behavior. We shall wait and see how much fire follows all this smoke.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:34 pm

Beast wrote:

From the article it appears that they are treated as being one and the same.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:41 pm

Balmey will be mighty pleased now. I still cant see him at the Lions basket case club, a broke team going nowhere fast, no fans, no good sponsors, a blot on the League. Hed be nuts going to that fiasco shithole.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5   

Jump to: