Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

MRP is an absolute sick Joke !

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:19 pm
Post subject: MRP is an absolute sick Joke !Reply with quote

So Sloane gets a week for a girilie tap, while hitman Hodge, the sniper, gets clean off, the MRP did not even look at it, his vicious knee into Treloars head, nor Gibsons coward punch. Unfarkingbelievable, honestly, if it was anyone else but sniper lout Hodge, they would have got minimum two weeks, ah but no, he is a protected species, like all piss and poo players. Not only do we have to contend with dawk loving corrupt umps, now its the MRP in on the caper too. Dont tell me money is not involved here, corruption, gambling, i smell a rat as big as Texas.

No wonder im losing interest in the AFL, i will always love the Pies, but this blatant bias is beyond a joke now, needs a full blown inquiry, but i wont hold my breath. Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Greening gold 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:42 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. Hodge, Mitchell and Gibson are three of the biggest snipers I have seen in over 40 years of watching footy but they are treated by the tribunal as though they were orange-bellied parrots. But this is entirely consistent with the AFL's ambition for Hawthorn to equal Collingwood's 4 flag record. The umpiring, particularly in the close games with Adelaide, Sydney and StKilda was blatantly not impartial (polite way of saying "heavily biased"). Ditto in the first 3 quarters against the Pies last Sunday - they squared up in the last quarter but it was only to make the stats look better. I don't like the umps being linked up to Mission Control with the earpieces - reminds me of Hansie Cronje.
kymbo5@yahoo.com.au 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:46 pm

Agreed. Hodge, Lewis, Mitchell like Clarkson have no integrity in my eyes.
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:46 pm

MRP and Tribunal has always been a bad joke, nothing has changed they are as inconsistent as ever and it's pretty lame.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
E 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:56 pm

i dont think either of the incidents you reference were reportable.

the hawks have mastered the art of a brand of physicality that falls short of reportable conduct.

Inflict pain without crossing the line. they come very close, but if either of those incidents resulted in a suspension from a final for a collingwood player, we would be talking about it for years!!!!

Imagine, for example if an ant Rocca did what Taj Gibson did and got suspecnded from a grand final!!!!! We'd be outraged!!!!

Wink Wink Wink Wink

Last edited by E on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
bally12 Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:23 am

Greening gold wrote:
I agree. Hodge, Mitchell and Gibson are three of the biggest snipers I have seen in over 40 years of watching footy but they are treated by the tribunal as though they were orange-bellied parrots. But this is entirely consistent with the AFL's ambition for Hawthorn to equal Collingwood's 4 flag record. The umpiring, particularly in the close games with Adelaide, Sydney and StKilda was blatantly not impartial (polite way of saying "heavily biased"). Ditto in the first 3 quarters against the Pies last Sunday - they squared up in the last quarter but it was only to make the stats look better. I don't like the umps being linked up to Mission Control with the earpieces - reminds me of Hansie Cronje.

I've been saying this as well. The way they tried to get the Hawks up in the west of all places a couple of weeks ago was amazing. The only conclusion I can come up with is there some deep seated conspiracy happening here. From the umpiring to the way they get off at the MRP.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:00 am
Post subject: Re: MRP is an absolute sick Joke !Reply with quote

Piesnchess wrote:
So Sloane gets a week for a girilie tap, while hitman Hodge, the sniper, gets clean off, the MRP did not even look at it, his vicious knee into Treloars head, nor Gibsons coward punch. Unfarkingbelievable, honestly, if it was anyone else but sniper lout Hodge, they would have got minimum two weeks, ah but no, he is a protected species, like all piss and poo players. Not only do we have to contend with dawk loving corrupt umps, now its the MRP in on the caper too. Dont tell me money is not involved here, corruption, gambling, i smell a rat as big as Texas.

AFL MRP Muppets.jpg

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:11 am

E wrote:

the hawks have mastered the art of a brand of physicality that falls short of reportable conduct.

Inflict pain without crossing the line. they come very close, but if either of those incidents resulted in a suspension from a final for a collingwood player, we would be talking about it for years!!!!

Imagine, for example if an ant Rocca did what Taj Gibson did and got suspecnded from a grand final!!!!! We'd be outraged!!!!

Wink Wink Wink Wink

A vicious knee into the back of treloars head does not warrant a report, WTF Shocked Confused

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:36 am

as much as we want to think hodge collected treloar i think you'll find he missed him.
matrix10 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:25 am

John Wren wrote:
as much as we want to think hodge collected treloar i think you'll find he missed him.

yep.

Intent was there, but glancing blow at best.

As e said- we'd be pretty pissed off if one of our guys missed for any of those incidents.

The reason most of us hate Hawks are the reason they are so good- they intimidate the opposition (and umpires!)- our team could do with a bit more bastard.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:35 am

E wrote:

Wink Wink Wink Wink

Yep, this. Nothing to see here, move on!
SwansWay 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:53 am

I was sitting right near where the Hodge/Treloar incident happened and trust me, the vision on TV made it look much less serious than it actually was. He kneed him very hard with full force. Much worse than what Taylor Adams was suspended for last season against Port. I was watching Hodge as he came towards Treloar and he had time to be less reckless but purposely chose to drive his knee into him.
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:54 am
Post subject: Re: MRP is an absolute sick Joke !Reply with quote

piedys wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

I Like That picture!!

Woods Of Ypres 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:20 am

SwansWay wrote:
I was sitting right near where the Hodge/Treloar incident happened and trust me, the vision on TV made it look much less serious than it actually was. He kneed him very hard with full force. Much worse than what Taylor Adams was suspended for last season against Port. I was watching Hodge as he came towards Treloar and he had time to be less reckless but purposely chose to drive his knee into him.

agreed happened in front of me as well (AFL members), the whole bay called him a weak dog for it, the smug Hawthorn fans knew it too.
derkd 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:35 am

agreed if Sloane gets a week how does Gibson get waved away? .....academic anyway as the hawks wont beat Geelong in Geelong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: