Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Chelsea - Hasselbaink

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2001 4:31 pm
Post subject: Chelsea - HasselbainkReply with quote

Is Jimmy Hasselbaink playing selfish football or team Football?
Saw the game against Man U and yes he scored but his behaviour on field and the easy miss in the second half, what was that.
And why did we recruit Della Bona (midfielder) turnover king.
Keep Zola going and get Bosnich in ASAP. Need to buy one more good defender - get rid of Le Bouef, not reliable enough. Wisey has 1 or 2 more years, Babyaro needs to produce, we paid a lot of money for him and he has not shown much yet. Ferrer excellent performance against Ryan Giggs. The new Danish recruit (don't know how to spell his name) Grybeink or something, excellent performance as well agionst Man U.

Billy 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2001 11:35 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

De Goey is not athletic enough to be in nursing home let alone the Englsih Premier League. Hasselbaink is good but if he ruins team morale and does not give a shit about anyone else then he can get ****ed. Chelsea will not get relegated ever so you can live in your little dream world. You sound like a Man U fan arrogant and all. I was wondering to where is Kent Butcher

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2001 5:12 pm

Hey Billy man don't be having a go at WKB he's no Man U supporter he's a full on 100% through & through Tottenham lunatic & my personal sparring partner on matters regarding football & he comes accross as the most unarrogant person u could meet.I have to agree with him I hope that Chelsea get relegated too & don't think it can't happen either they were relegated in the 80's more than once & Hasslebank has always played for himself not the team so he fits right in at Chelsea,plus Dalla Bonna is gonna be a star the kid's only 20 give him a chance-anyway as we say to Chelsea supporters in these parts 'you can stick you're blue flag up your @rse'
Billy 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2001 1:40 pm

Tottenham hey well I think you should be worrying about your own problems, Dipper, with that for a nickname its a wonder you can write or string 2 words together considering your namesake really does struggle with the English language.

On a serious note, YOU CAN GET STUFFED RE: YOUR THOUGHTS ON CHESLEA BEING RELEGATED, aint gonna happen sir. Look up relegation in the dictionary and I am sure you will find Tottenham hotspurs. You have not recovered since Lineker left.
And everyone knows that Alan Sugar is a complete TWAT.

Chelsea are not a selfish team, that is why we have sliverware to prove it over the last 4 years, 2 FA CUps, 1 Cup Winners Cup and strong top 4 finishes in the league of most recent times, Plus a quarter final effort in the Champions League.

We are are just struggling in the midfield a little, and Le Bouef is very unreliable and needs to go. Jodi Morris and Babyaro especially need to step up again along with ever reliable Wisey and add the end to end skill of Poyet, we need the new Danish recruit to fit in and form a partnership with Hasselbaink if thats possible with Jimmy. Set Gianfranco in front of the 2 strikers, Get Bosnich into Goal and coordinating that back 4 of Desailles, Ferrer, Le Saux and 1 other to replace Le Bouef and we are in business. Also it would help if our manager spoke English

Billy 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2001 1:44 pm

Sorry for the fairly abrup email but I am passionate about my Cheslea boys.
So Tottenham, new recruit Rebrov ?? is it, is he coming good as far as you are concerned, he scored on the weekend didn't he. George Graham is he getting results?? I like Carr in defence for you a real tryer, he will be skipper one day.
Why did you give away Ginola, fans loved him and he can spark you.

Your thoughts???

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2001 5:15 pm

Well Billy I have to say u can't fault a bit of passion in a man when it comes to following his team so I'll excuse your unwarranted attack on one of my Hawthorn heros(even if it is true-LOL).
RE:Spurs,I'm not really the guy to talk to, WKB is your man but when u ask is GG getting results I can say he certainly is & whats more he's getting his favourite ones you know those with 2 big 0s in them,yep that's right he managed to break the Premiership record for consecutive 0-0 draws the other week a record that he previously held as manager of Arsenal & when he comes to right the story of his career I bet he puts that achievement up there ahead of all the trophies he's won cos that's what he's all about-boring the pants off of people!

Anyway on the subject of your Chelsea boys u say that u need 1 other to replace Lebouef but you've already got him he's called John Terry, he's English, he's young & people over here are already tipping him for big things so don't worry about that.The Danish guy(Gronkjaer?) is wicked but it's not so much about him getting a partnership with JFH as he is a winger & sort of operates on his own just trying to beat the defence with his pace you should really be hoping that Gudjhonsson gets it going with Jimmy cos IMHO he could be an awesome player.

That's enough of toying with u Billy as I don't know if u realised but I'm a full on Gooner & we've got u in the Cup on Sunday at Highbury so whadda reckon r u gonna beat us?It looks like it should be a great game & I reckon it will be pretty close.What do u think? Not that it matters though cos as WKB will tell ya Spurs r gonna win it this year its in the stars!hehehehe

PS WKB I keep meaning to ask u how long have you followed Spurs & what got u on to them in the 1st pace?
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2001 6:01 am

Billys right. Dipper is the sort of celebrity YOU look away from and hope that he does not come up and talk to YOU.
Billy 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2001 11:18 am

Oh so now the truth reveals itself. Gunners hey. Well haven't we got a showdown on Sunday. For some reason I think Arsenal will win as we will have a bit of a let down from the Man U game. But it will be a close call. Chelsea have a good record in big games this year against the big 3 (Liverpool, Arsenal and Man U). As far as the new recruits for Chelsea. Maybe I was a bit harsh on Della Bonna with him being only 20 so I will reserve my judgement and watch a few more games and see if he turns the ball over as frequently as he did against Newcastle recently and Man U. Gundhjonnson has great potential and needs more minutes. But Gronkjaer can strike, depends on the structure. His performance against Man u was fantastic. John Terry looked very ordinary on the weekend against Man U even on simple things like clearing, I suppose alot of his problems are based on decision making and that will come with time, again I will reserve my judgement. Babyaro needs to start producing and doing some of the things Giggs does for Man U. Atacking the oppositions box and defenders. Does not pose an offensive threat to the opposition, he has been living off reputation for the last 2-3 years. Oh well good luck on Sunday , whoever wins is odds on to take the FA Cup. I am off on holiday on Saturday so will miss the game on Foxtel but I have arranged to no find out the result and watch the tape when I get back

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2001 1:10 am

Billy, Chelsea have struggled a bit against the arse over the last few years. In fact, I don't think they've beaten them at Highbury for yonks (I think thats where the game is). Hope they have a go though.

Hasselbaink is a mercenary, you get what you pay for!

How do you reckon Ranieri is doing? He copped heaps early on, but they seem to be getting a little more consistent. I think you will end up with at least a UEFA spot for next year!
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2001 9:35 am

The Mackem i work with reckons that Sunderland will beat some hasbeens (my words, I forgot the team) and then cruise on to the cup game.
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 6:34 pm

When people ask me my favourite cup final I think about 1998 & winning the league/FA cup double then I think about 1993 & the FA cup/league cup double & then I think about 1979(when I was a young boy) & we beat Man U 3-2 with a goal in the last minute straight from the kick off from their equaliser (man I tell ya you've never seen a bunch of supporters go from delirium to white faced shock so suddenly-it was beautiful to see those scummers crying) BUT if I have to name my favourite FA Cup final it was 1987 & seeing Spurs lose to Coventry it was bloody lovely & the thought that as I was watching it in England & having a good laugh that u WKB were watching yer 1st game & were probably gutted makes it all the sweeter-LOL

WKB I have to say that Chelsea feel like our main rivals these days as your boys just don't cut it anymore so maybe you should be looking for another team to adopt as your rivals I would suggest a team from the lower divisions like Leyton Orient.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: