Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Umps disgraceful today

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:19 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all very well to get onto the coloured maggots but place the ultimate blame where it belongs.

AFL scumbags.
magpietragic 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:59 am

sixpoints wrote:
Hodge, Mitchell, Burgoyne, Lewis, Gibson & Rioli are premiership stars, famous players and great blokes.
When they duck into a tackle, they must get the free.
When they hit someone high, it must be accidental, so it's play on.
They never put the ball out deliberately.
If they touch you when you have the ball, it's holding the ball.
If they impede the man on the mark while their team mate takes a kick, that's fine.
If they fall on you with their knees in your back there's no way it's on purpose, this is automatically play on.
When tackled, champs like them deserve more time to get rid of it and if they drop it, it's play on.
These are the good bloke, premiership star rules.

Spot on!!!
SwansWay 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:25 am

I damn near had apoplexy at the game yesterday! I could name at least five really blatant free kicks that weren't paid to us, in addition to numerous dubious frees against.

-Treloar getting kneed in the back of the head on the boundary. No free to Treloar then moments later resulted in Treloar getting pinged. It was like a no-win situation.
-Lewis diving into Wills' legs.
-At least three clear holding the ball decisions in our forward 50 that weren't paid.
-Hodge 50m penalty even though he came off his mark then like the b*tch he is, appeals to the umpire for 50.
-The Collingwood free that was deliberated after viewing a replay which resulted in a ball in. How come they can use a replay whenever they decide to, quite arbitrarily.

Yes and by the way, that piece of sh*t Gibson punching Greenwood in the back of the head TWICE. The second one was less obvious in the last quarter but I saw it. No 50m penalty for the first one, even though he was very late.

Hawthorn were gifted at least three goals that I can think of. Their supporters are the worst. I sat amongst a predominantly Hawthorn choked area and they want a free kick every 25 seconds. I'm sick to death of this team being a protected species and so were the few Pies supporters scattered amongst where I was sitting. It's not only against us that this happens but it seems most egregious against us, not just because I barrack for the Pies. I'm objective about these things. If we can see it from the crowd how can those damn umpires that get paid to adjudicate not see it when they're right in the vicinity??? There's more of them than ever out there yet one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. The amount of times goal umpires call for score review, it's ridiculous. Goal umpire, you're standing right on the goal line. How the hell can you not see? It's your job. If you can't do it, remove all the umpires from the game and just run the game from the control room like Big Brother because right now it's a mess.

They've won three flags in a row and never show mercy to the opposition and play outside of the rules every week, yet they're the ones that the umpires feel they need to take care of.
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:14 pm

Hawthorn have always been thuggish going right back to the Jeans era who was a right old piece of work in his own right.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:12 pm

droversdog65 wrote:
Hawthorn have always been thuggish going right back to the Jeans era who was a right old piece of work in his own right.

Agree. The Hawks are a Pack of Thugs but Media and AFL love them

kickit2me Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:27 pm

think positive wrote:
Yup, I also forgot whitecrosses throw in our goal square that wasn't penalised

Ump was right there too, impossible not to miss....but somehow he did. Hawks take the ball down the other end and goal.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:58 pm

kickit2me wrote:
think positive wrote:
Yup, I also forgot whitecrosses throw in our goal square that wasn't penalised

Ump was right there too, impossible not to miss....but somehow he did. Hawks take the ball down the other end and goal.

They let a lot of "throws" go, more curious is the ones they choose to ping.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:28 pm

Note, whenever the piss and poop get into trouble the fcking umps step in, EVERY DAMN TIME, TO PULL FREES OUTA THIER ARSES FOR THESE CHEATING SWINES, EVERY DAMN TIME. By my count, this season alone, this vile team has been gifted at least three games, v the dogs, saints, and now us, they have NO right to be top four, they are dirty cheats, the umps are their locker room bum boys, and help them in tight games, ad nauseum. Its high time that eddie went ballistic, stuff the fine, or Bucks, or some other coach or player, and call it for what it is, outright cheating, and whose to say the umps aren't on the take ????

As for that dirty sniper Hodge, you just watch, the lout will get a mere fine for that shocker on Treloar, monty, one rule for some, one rule for the brownstains cheats. Jeez, I hope the cats pulverise these utter cheating creeps, smash the bastards, so not even the corrupt umps can save their sorry arses, carn the cats. !!!!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:39 pm

droversdog65 wrote:

SPOT ON, the sour old creep was the coach of saint vomit, when he urged that utter piece of excrement Odea to take out young Johnny Greening, one of our best and greatest players ever. Greening went into a coma, was close to death, and was never the same. Yet the vile old fart ended up at the piss and poo, and taught thugs like Dipper how to be real thugs. And its been with the Dawks ever since, Clarkson is a dirty little swine, and suells his mob onto other teams outside all rules of the game. AND the Dawk loving umps turn a blind eye, everytime. It really stinks and has to stop, somehow. Evil or Very Mad Exclamation

didick 

didick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:41 pm

Oh, Gibsons hit on greenwood reviewed and no case to answer. Eyes always on the ball....
And of course hodge and his knees not even looked at.
Quite using given Hodges whining against the Suns in years gone by: "Gaz, ah it's Gaz. Can't touch Gaz!"

nomadjack 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:28 pm

I don't normally buy into the umpire conspiracy thing but there was a passage of play in the third quarter (i think) that was interesting. Cyril was on the mark after the hawks kicked a point and had crimped a couple of yards. Razer clearly told him three times to move back with no response and did nothing about it all. Was like he was starstruck. Should clearly have been 50 metres but nup...
droversdog65 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:30 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
droversdog65 wrote:

SPOT ON, the sour old creep was the coach of saint vomit, when he urged that utter piece of excrement Odea to take out young Johnny Greening, one of our best and greatest players ever. Greening went into a coma, was close to death, and was never the same. Yet the vile old fart ended up at the piss and poo, and taught thugs like Dipper how to be real thugs. And its been with the Dawks ever since, Clarkson is a dirty little swine, and suells his mob onto other teams outside all rules of the game. AND the Dawk loving umps turn a blind eye, everytime. It really stinks and has to stop, somehow. Evil or Very Mad Exclamation

Yep Pies, wasn't at the game when Johnny got smashed but it was a double miracle.

Firstly that Johnny didn't check out permanently - it was bloody close!

Secondly that O'Dea wasn't tracked down and crippled.

The thing that rankles about the whole vile tradgedy is that O'Dea got on the honour board at StKilda.

Let us not forget though that it doesn't matter what the rules committee or the umpires panel board say or do the FINAL say is with the AFL.

They and ONLY they are responsible for the level of thuggery in the game.
Funkadelic 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:31 pm

2015- punches swallow in the head, 3 week suspension.
2015-pulverises wingards head into the goalpost, 2 week suspension
2016- knees treloar in the head,play on, in fact not even looked at by the tribunal.
Hodge plays the game as tough as anyone, but these were gutless, dangerous acts.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:36 pm

Funkadelic wrote:
2016- knees treloar in the head,play on, in fact not even looked at by the tribunal.
Hodge plays the game as tough as anyone, but these were gutless, dangerous acts.

Karma will get Hodge the sniper, just a matter of time. Evil or Very Mad

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:50 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Funkadelic wrote:

Karma will get Hodge the sniper, just a matter of time. Evil or Very Mad

After 4 flags, I am doubting the Karma Bus knows Hodge's address.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: