Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nicks posting 22 v whorethorne

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:17 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

John Wren wrote:
cheap chinese imitations will not be tolerated.

the team will be released tonight.

Youd be hard pressed to pick a tougher outfit than this one Johnny, this team eats razor blades for dinner, and we are going to grind the piss and poo into the G turf six feet under, in fact we will bury them, dig em up, and bury them again. Razz Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:22 pm

Been a scratching already with kraucker Magic ruled out with mysterious medical condition (some one slash off his typing fingers with a chain saw) and has been replaced with an old favourite Wattpricetully
Stay tuned as the team meeting has just began.
Dyso has supplied a barrel of illicit houch he's been brewing in his bathtub for the past 2hrs (tells us that's vintage in his house) and rude's dimmies are going down faster than that young lass from kings cross
The team meeting appears to off to a rousing start
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:03 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
John Wren wrote:
cheap chinese imitations will not be tolerated.

the team will be released tonight.

Youd be hard pressed to pick a tougher outfit than this one Johnny, this team eats razor blades for dinner, and we are going to grind the piss and poo into the G turf six feet under, in fact we will bury them, dig em up, and bury them again. Razz Cool

This team has it all. Hardness, fairness, dirtiness, flair, consistency, x factor and ball winning ability. Look out brownstains.

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:49 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Dyso has supplied a barrel of illicit houch he's been brewing in his bathtub for the past 2hrs (tells us that's vintage in his house) and rude's dimmies are going down faster than that young lass from kings cross

Yup; we're distillin' the moonshine, and scoffin' the dimmies, in a last hoorah for that trainwreck we've come to despise as the 2016 season...

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:51 pm

piedys wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:

Yup; we're distillin' the moonshine, and scoffin' the dimmies, in a last hoorah for that trainwreck we've come to despise as the 2016 season...

IS that the same Rotgut whiskey you made last season. Razz

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:28 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
piedys wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:

Nah, prohibition shut that racket down pronto.
That's an old drop. New recipe; made with squirrels. Cool

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:38 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Been a scratching already with kraucker Magic ruled out with mysterious medical condition (some one slash off his typing fingers with a chain saw) and has been replaced with an old favourite Wattpricetully

I wasn't there, I didn't do it and you can't prove I did.

I need that chainsaw to cut up some recycled timber on the weekend and blood rusts the chain and bone blunts it.

So I've been told.

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:00 pm

stui magpie wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:

I wasn't there, I didn't do it and you can't prove I did.

I need that chainsaw to cut up some recycled timber on the weekend and blood rusts the chain and bone blunts it.

So I've been told.

Stui Lazza has provided you with a air tight alibi he said you and him were at that very time studying the resale value of Stihl v Makita chainsaws
Knowing Lazza I'm sure his alibi wasn't fabricated so your in the clear.
Just a word of wisdom next time check for CCTV cameras first as you never know which regime leader has the footage stored on disc for a rainy day 😉😉
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:05 pm

piedys wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
piedys wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:

Nah, prohibition shut that racket down pronto.
That's an old drop. New recipe; made with squirrels. Cool

Dyso you are a champ yet again when the time need you most your first one to step up with a specially designed elixir to add some fuel to the simmering fires burning within (we're not sure if that fire within is a result of your rot gut or the spices from rude's dimmies)
This regime sees a bright future for a young go getter like yourself

🐿🐿🐿🍤🍺🍺🍺😲😲😲👍👍👍🌴🌴🌴🍄🍄🍄🍇🍇🍇🏉🏉🏉🏥🏥🏥
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:33 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Dyso you are a champ yet again when the time need you most your first one to step up with a specially designed elixir to add some fuel to the simmering fires burning within (we're not sure if that fire within is a result of your rot gut or the spices from rude's dimmies)
This regime sees a bright future for a young go getter like yourself

🐿🐿🐿🍤🍺🍺🍺😲😲😲👍👍👍🌴🌴🌴🍄🍄🍄🍇🍇🍇🏉🏉🏉🏥🏥🏥

Just happy to play my role in the team, chief. Razz

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:30 pm

THIS is the REAL Nicks team for this week, unlike the mob of sycophants on the other girlie thread, to quote Liberal Cormann, this team is ruthless and takes no prisoners, and we are proud to play for them.

35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:17 pm

Oh, you dun well my son! A well' 'ard lot!
Gahn t ave a bi' of fun wiv dis lot! Oh, an it's inna dark an-awl!
'Ere, do 'av a lad near d light switchiz, flip, em jus' bafoar de 'arf time bell. Might not be enny 'Awks wot wonna play after, but da's orrite,
I got a cuppelads cummin down from Birmin'am, young Arfer an Tommy Shelby, jus to make sure nun get home.

Wossat Mister umpire? Nah, I fink you didn't see nuffin', did ya? Clevva boy!

Now, where's 'at Buckey muppet hang out? Oh dear! I fink e's 'ad a bit o mischiff!
Oh, no, Yer 'onor, I din' see narfin! Wot woz 'e doin up a light tower inna first place?

Assa cryin shame, 'at is!

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:24 pm

35forever wrote:
Oh, you dun well my son! A well' 'ard lot!
Gahn t ave a bi' of fun wiv dis lot! Oh, an it's inna dark an-awl!
'Ere, do 'av a lad near d light switchiz, flip, em jus' bafoar de 'arf time bell. Might not be enny 'Awks wot wonna play after, but da's orrite,
I got a cuppelads cummin down from Birmin'am, young Arfer an Tommy Shelby, jus to make sure nun get home.

Wossat Mister umpire? Nah, I fink you didn't see nuffin', did ya? Clevva boy!

Now, where's 'at Buckey muppet hang out? Oh dear! I fink e's 'ad a bit o mischiff!
Oh, no, Yer 'onor, I din' see narfin! Wot woz 'e doin up a light tower inna first place?

Assa cryin shame, 'at is!

IS that a Liverpool accent I detect there, youd be using the time honoured Liverpool kiss during this game eh. Shocked Razz

Mugwump 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:12 pm

piedys wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:

The team meeting appears to off to a rousing start. New recipe; made with squirrels. Cool

Squirrels ! Well, that is good news. I thought I was just drinking the bathwater after Dyso had been lying in the bath for two hours. I cheered up when I realised that at least we were not drinking the, er ...carbonated version...

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:03 pm

Mugwump wrote:
piedys wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:

The team meeting appears to off to a rousing start. New recipe; made with squirrels. Cool

Squirrels ! Well, that is good news. I thought I was just drinking the bathwater after Dyso had been lying in the bath for two hours. I cheered up when I realised that at least we were not drinking the, er ...carbonated version...

it would still taste better than Southwark or Westend.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: