Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Tottenham Still a Big Club You Must Be Joking

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2001 5:13 pm
Post subject: Tottenham Still a Big Club You Must Be JokingReply with quote

What has happened to Tottenham Hotspur,even an Arsenal supporter like me realises that they have a fairly good history & as little ago as the 1980's they were one of the big 5 clubs who were involved in discussions about a European Super League but with their latest signing they've plumbed new DEPTHS & it dosen't half make me laugh.Yes they've signed Sheffield Wednesday's 3 or 4th choice striker Andy Booth on loan till the end of the season,this is the same Sheffield Wednesday that are fighting not to get relegated from the 1st Division so as you can imagine the dude is hardly what you'd call a champion but then again Spurs aren't a champion club anymore.

On the up side for them though is that the word is that the new owners of Tottenham r gonna get rid of George Graham at the end of the season & bring in Glenda (Hoddle) so they can have their (I'm a dinosaur) idol back at the Lane to revive the club-or so they hope.Anyway I hope it works out for them as it no fun anymore-you want your main rivals to be able to give u a bit of a run for your money you lose interest after about 10 years of them being shit so come on nancy boys get it together & we might start taking u seriosly again.

WKB do u actually remember when they had a good team or are u too young?(you'd have to be about 50 now if did remember LOL)

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2001 4:50 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

YOUR A LEGEND DIPPER,WE WANT YOU OVER HERE MATE SO YOU CAN SIT WITH US GUYS....That was a very funny post....ILMAO

------------------
There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: