Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre-Match: Pies v. Suns - All comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:11 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

This should blow out the last of the Buckley sycophants who claim that Cloke's omissions are purely on form.

But it won't.

On paper we should win by 15 goals, but probably rather watch the Tex and Eddie show than this coach inspire nothingness through out our entire club for another week.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:00 am

It would be an interesting exercise for someone to go back through time and look at the trends in posts about Cloke. I get the impression that those loudest in their vitriol about his performances over the years are now the loudest in their blame of the club for his treatment. Negativity for negativity sake really.

I've defended him over the years and remain hopeful that he'll still be a Pie player in 2017 and recapture the form that had elevated him to elite status. If he decides he wants to move on, and it will be solely his decision, so be it and I wish him all the best, he's been a fantastic servant.

This desperate need to blame someone is just a bit tiresome.
CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:12 am

jackcass wrote:

If he decides he wants to move on, and it will be solely his decision.

Oh please pass the ketchup.
What a bunch of balogna.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:16 am

jackcass wrote:
It would be an interesting exercise for someone to go back through time and look at the trends in posts about Cloke. I get the impression that those loudest in their vitriol about his performances over the years are now the loudest in their blame of the club for his treatment. Negativity for negativity sake really.

I've defended him over the years and remain hopeful that he'll still be a Pie player in 2017 and recapture the form that had elevated him to elite status. If he decides he wants to move on, and it will be solely his decision, so be it and I wish him all the best, he's been a fantastic servant.

This desperate need to blame someone is just a bit tiresome.

Yep. They also blame the club for players who had made a personal decision based on other reasons (like home sickness, injuries, retirement) to leave the club. Such an easy blame game to play when you dont have a skerrick of concrete evidence. Just utter bullshit that seems to work a treat with some posters here who love nothing other than to believe total bloody bullshit, that it is ALWAYS, I repeat ALWAYS Buck's/Collingwood's fault without anything else coming into it, irrespective of logic. It reminds me of the dumb bloody right wingers in America where everything is Obama's fault Rolling Eyes
To each their own I guess...... Shocked Cool

Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:20 am

CarringbushCigar wrote:
jackcass wrote:

If he decides he wants to move on, and it will be solely his decision.

Oh please pass the ketchup.
What a bunch of balogna.

Nah dude, you just continue to blindly blame Buck's/Collingwood and even Obama/Shorten/Turnbull/Rudd/Gillard... Twisted Evil Razz Cool

I couldn't ever expect logic from you anyway but that is totally cool as is the right to have both our opinions posted here Rolling Eyes

58pie 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:36 am

Clokey has been crucified by the coaching asking him to play a foreign role.
If he isn't one of the best forwards in the game I will eat my hat which might be difficult in this sunshine in tropical north Queensland. If he doesnt go to Richmond where his father was a champion I hope one of the bloody coaches gets it and lets him play his game. Cloke just has not lost it overnight. His confidence maybe low and it might not even be his fault.On this weeks game who gives a rats toss bag. Nothing to gain but a wait to see who is there next year. Play on Swanny please, even your humour is worth having around. Go pies in 2017.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:58 am

^^ The only foreign role he's been asked to play is a run in the ruck 1 game, the rest he's played as a forward, so I'm not sure what you mean.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:12 pm

They asked him to kick accurately for goal.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:21 pm

Laughing

Cruel & unfair Wink

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:57 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
jackcass wrote:
^^ The only foreign role he's been asked to play is a run in the ruck 1 game, the rest he's played as a forward, so I'm not sure what you mean.

They asked him to kick accurately for goal.

No one is that cruel. It ain't gonna happen!

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Gotta win this one, my birthday, enough said, Pies by 46 points, time to blot out the garish Sun, GO WOODS !!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Gotta win this one, my birthday, enough said, Pies by 46 points, time to blot out the garish Sun, GO WOODS !!

Happy birthday my comrade old school mate brother!! Laughing

Have a great day mate and enjoy a Chivas or 5....... Twisted Evil

58pie 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:46 pm

[^^ The only foreign role he's been asked to play is a run in the ruck 1 game, the rest he's played as a forward, so I'm not sure what you mean.

Clokey has been expected to play like a midfielder,a ruckman, a half forward,
and anything else that it supposed to fit the very non successful game plan. Shit kick it to him as he has the best hands since Billy Picken (notice his son is doing well at the bulldogs). He can mark when he is given good delivery but cross your fingers when he kicks. 5 goals in the 2's and no call up. Maybe just to play in a GF two's. I would rather see him with the ball than the opposition.
Go Pies in 2017.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:50 pm

To Is in a GF two's he or she would rather see him with the ball than the opposition a game or a musical instrument?
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:38 pm

Cloke has 15 goals for the year in 12 games
Blair has 13 goals for the year in 20 games.
Who has the photo's!!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7   

Jump to: