Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pies fans attacking other Pies fans

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:13 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

DTM I get vour view mate and I always try (not always successfully) to be respectful of others view and opinions.
I have a running diatribe with pies4shaw about our mate Sidey but we do it with respect to each other's opinion and a fair dose of sarcasm and leg pulling thrown in.
I really enjoy reading most posters opinions especially the likes of rudeboy jezza Lazza Magpiebat mugwumps jack class and many more I often find them very inciteful and also DTM I love your passion for this club and the emotion you show.
As for Dyso if I wasn't married and was gay he could nearly be my perfect match he gets the art of sarcasm and taking all topics to a unlogical conclusion it's masterful
We all don't have to agree but I for one believe we should always be respectful (except of course we are talking about John Wren's coaching nicks posting 22 then it's no holes barred abuse)
I appreciate the mods and what they do whilst I won't always agree with them the board is generally fairly good
Dave easiest thing is mate don't take things to heart when people don't agree with you it's not because they don't like you it's that they have a different opinion
Now Dyso please disrupt this thread and turn it into a hate Blair thread asap we can't get enough of those
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:12 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
As for Dyso if I wasn't married and was gay he could nearly be my perfect match he gets the art of sarcasm and taking all topics to a unlogical conclusion it's masterful

That's not what you tell all our lady-boy friends? You have one in each port on the end-of-season trips sailor; they pine for you when you're gone!
If I keep striking-out at the Burleigh pub, i'm going to have to start paying for it [again]. Two knock-backs from chicks in consecutive weeks, and I wasn't even crapping on about Blair or Buckley FFS!!

qldmagpie67 wrote:
We all don't have to agree but I for one believe we should always be respectful (except of course we are talking about John Wren's coaching nicks posting 22 then it's no holes barred abuse)

JW! May as well change his log-in name to Kermit the Frog, since he leads such a band of Muppets in the NP22!

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Now Dyso please disrupt this thread and turn it into a hate Blair thread asap we can't get enough of those

Or maybe, I won't - that's what they are all expecting me to do....
Who said I was no good at mind-games! Razz

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:50 pm

This comment is not directed at any particular Nickster, but the one thing I can't stand are the posters who make huge efforts to turn a thread into a discussion about them. This you said, I said rubbish is simply boring.
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:11 pm

piedys wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:

That's not what you tell all our lady-boy friends? You have one in each port on the end-of-season trips sailor; they pine for you when you're gone!
If I keep striking-out at the Burleigh pub, i'm going to have to start paying for it [again]. Two knock-backs from chicks in consecutive weeks, and I wasn't even crapping on about Blair or Buckley FFS!!

qldmagpie67 wrote:

JW! May as well change his log-in name to Kermit the Frog, since he leads such a band of Muppets in the NP22!

qldmagpie67 wrote:

Or maybe, I won't - that's what they are all expecting me to do....
Who said I was no good at mind-games! Razz

Dyso those ladyboys in each port is called variety it is the spice of life after all plus what happens on tour stays on tour
Secondly if you keep striking out at this rate the Yankees will look to recruit you mate, seriously either lift your game or lower your standards
With John Wren it's quite fitting you use the puppet muppets terminology as I've often thought that that stick up his clacker was just for show maybe it was for his spine

Come on you know you want to bag Blair more it's been hours sin your last slang off about him
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:21 pm

With the ladyboys, when you do the reach around does it feel like you've gone all the way through or is that just my sick friend?
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:48 pm

stui magpie wrote:
With the ladyboys, when you do the reach around does it feel like you've gone all the way through or is that just my sick friend?

Stui that would be a little form column A and a little from column B
The upside is no headaches to deal with, no PMS, and someone who wants to roll over and go to sleep afterwards or head down to the bar for a couple dozen schooners and brag to his mates
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:51 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
piedys wrote:

if you keep striking out at this rate the Yankees will look to recruit you mate, seriously either lift your game or lower your standards ...

Come on you know you want to bag Blair more it's been hours sin your last slang off about him

Those dregs at Burleigh Pub were already 3rd round draft picks at best, as the 20-something 1st & 2nd rounders were already snaffled by the younger bucks. It's struggleville at present I tell ya. Start spreadin' the news, i'm leavin' today...

It's under 3 hours until the teams are announced and I'm sick in the guts with stress as to whether the logistics genius will pick his favourite list clogger again...

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:45 am

I just laugh at this thread. Back in the 70' & 80's we didn't have keyboard warriors and the fights between Collingwood people occurred at every Vic Park game, in and out of the social club. Some people accept losing and mediocrity and some people don't and the remainder don't give a shit.

The same happens on forums with the tough keyboard warriors who never stick their heads up in public as they usually end up worse for wear.

Harden the hell up, accept that people don't agree with you and move on. If you cannot then stay home in a sheltered environment.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:02 am

Yep, and I reckon tonight might see this place explode! I really hope I'm wrong. Even my footy hating hubby is turning up! And half his mates who never go!
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:14 am

think positive wrote:
Yep, and I reckon tonight might see this place explode! I really hope I'm wrong. Even my footy hating hubby is turning up! And half his mates who never go!

You live in an interesting household.
Mad collingwood supporting female with a footy hating hubby!
Your household doesn't fit the normal sterotype.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:08 pm

thompsoc wrote:
think positive wrote:

You live in an interesting household.
Mad collingwood supporting female with a footy hating hubby!
Your household doesn't fit the normal sterotype.

LOL!! im also a pom and a qualified motor mechanic, so yeah, not often associated with normal!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: