Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Brenton Sanderson appointed as Bucks new right hand man?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
E 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:20 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

RudeBoy wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
I hate this decision more and more.

In the 2014 article, Bucks makes reference to Adelaide paying Sanderson for two more years

"Adelaide are going to be paying a mate of mine seven figures over two years and he's not actually doing anything for the club. We're having to move people out of our staff to deal with the equalisation issue. It's extremely disappointing to have to do that, given there's so much waste in our industry."

Now that that money has dried up for Sanderson, it appears Buckley is going to use the club to fund a mate.

This all just stinks to high heaven.

It's just not right at all.

Bucks wanted Sando as his main assistant when he was first appointed as our coach, but Sando was then given the senior job at the Crows. Finally, it seems, Bucks has his man. I think it might be time for Robert Harvey to move on.

Sanderson was a solid senior coach and therefore a first class assistant (one of the best). I am really glad we got him.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:56 am

E wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:

In the 2014 article, Bucks makes reference to Adelaide paying Sanderson for two more years

"Adelaide are going to be paying a mate of mine seven figures over two years and he's not actually doing anything for the club. We're having to move people out of our staff to deal with the equalisation issue. It's extremely disappointing to have to do that, given there's so much waste in our industry."

Now that that money has dried up for Sanderson, it appears Buckley is going to use the club to fund a mate.

Bucks wanted Sando as his main assistant when he was first appointed as our coach, but Sando was then given the senior job at the Crows. Finally, it seems, Bucks has his man. I think it might be time for Robert Harvey to move on.

Sanderson was a solid senior coach and therefore a first class assistant (one of the best). I am really glad we got him.

Hence why he had a player revolt and then got turfed from his job, it all makes perfect logical sense.
woodys_world69 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:21 pm

I heard on the news that Nathan Buckley got a haircut. Not sure if I should make a new thread about it or not. I don't have any links to any article backing up my story but that doesn't matter on nicks
AndrewT 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:31 pm
Post subject: Re: Brenton Sanderson appointed as Bucks new right hand man?Reply with quote

Mugwump wrote:
kymbo5@yahoo.com.au wrote:

Andrew T you're certainly entitled to have your opinion and post it, even if it is crap. Just a clue, perhaps check your own work before sarcastically labelling others as a genius. Not a great look for you or your credibility.

Indeed, it looks like the Gonzalo/Jez/James poster is back, Kymbo. Same MO, same (lack of) style, same claim of insider knowledge without credentials to back it, same negativity.

Only negative about the Coach and CEO (Because they are shit). You will never hear me bagging one of the boys
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:36 pm

woodys_world69 wrote:
I heard on the news that Nathan Buckley got a haircut. Not sure if I should make a new thread about it or not. I don't have any links to any article backing up my story but that doesn't matter on nicks

Twisted Evil Razz

Hey its pure sperculation so it will be widely read and believed around here!!! Laughing Cool

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:20 pm

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
E wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:

Hence why he had a player revolt and then got turfed from his job, it all makes perfect logical sense.

Yep, it all makes perfect sense. If you're going to recruit an assistant you might as well get one who is highly regarded in his previous tenures in that role and clearly by the interview panel who appointed him senior coach at the Crows.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:42 pm

jackcass wrote:
The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
E wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:

Yep, it all makes perfect sense. If you're going to recruit an assistant you might as well get one who is highly regarded in his previous tenures in that role and clearly by the interview panel who appointed him senior coach at the Crows.

Not sure if this paper tiger is being sarcastic? Or he's actually serious and a complete yes man as far as the club is concerned. Bet he finally says yes when Bucks gets the boot next year.?
think better 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:27 pm

Lazza wrote:
woodys_world69 wrote:

Twisted Evil Razz

Hey its pure sperculation so it will be widely read and believed around here!!! Laughing Cool

Mate of mine knows someone who heard from his barber that it was a pubic hair cut - not the full Brazilian, just a trim and perm

Redlight 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:36 pm

think better wrote:
Lazza wrote:
woodys_world69 wrote:

Twisted Evil Razz

Mate of mine knows someone who heard from his barber that it was a pubic hair cut - not the full Brazilian, just a trim and perm

That's not even the whole story, I've heard that the hair cut was paid for by Sanderson, from his first multi-million dollar Magpie paycheck.

Corruption and kickbacks. It makes me sick.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:39 pm

^^ This is why we can't have nice things.
mudlark 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:24 am

I haven't looked as far back as when Sando coached the Crows but I'm absolutely positive most whingers on this board,the same ones who are mocking the ,perhaps imminent,appointment of Sando were the self same people who were asking why WE!!! didn't get him as our coach.Ex magpie,tough, uncompromising ,brough the cows back from the dead, BLAH BLAH!!

Last edited by mudlark on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:00 pm

mudlark wrote:
I haven't looked as far back as when Sando coached the Crows but I'm absolutely positive most wingers on this board,the same ones who are mocking the ,perhaps imminent,appointment of Sando were the self same people who were asking why WE!!! didn't get him as our coach.Ex magpie,tough, uncompromising ,brough the cows back from the dead, BLAH BLAH!!

Yes, in typical fashion, those questions only get asked when another team is (apparently) going well, so at various recent times they've been posed about Alan Richardson and the Footscray chap. No doubt there have been others. The counterfactuals aren't of much interest to me, though. I think the first question is whether the present coach should remain. So long as he does, I think he should have the assistants he wants (and, frankly, the present guys don't seem to be setting the world on fire - even if they're giving brilliant advice, it's not being reflected in performance for whatever reason) and whether the present coach should stay or not isn't really a subject for this thread.
jmac70 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:49 pm
Post subject: What will Sanderson's role be?Reply with quote

With Sanderson joining us next season, what role do you see him taking and where can he improve us?
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:52 pm

Is he actually coming
jmac70 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:53 pm

100%
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8   

Jump to: