Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Brenton Sanderson appointed as Bucks new right hand man?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate this decision more and more.

In the 2014 article, Bucks makes reference to Adelaide paying Sanderson for two more years

"Adelaide are going to be paying a mate of mine seven figures over two years and he's not actually doing anything for the club. We're having to move people out of our staff to deal with the equalisation issue. It's extremely disappointing to have to do that, given there's so much waste in our industry."

Now that that money has dried up for Sanderson, it appears Buckley is going to use the club to fund a mate.

This all just stinks to high heaven.

It's just not right at all.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:59 pm

Bucks tried to give him a job a year or so back.

Anyone remember why it didn't go through?
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:06 pm

Football department spending cap/tax.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:11 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
I hate this decision more and more.

In the 2014 article, Bucks makes reference to Adelaide paying Sanderson for two more years

"Adelaide are going to be paying a mate of mine seven figures over two years and he's not actually doing anything for the club. We're having to move people out of our staff to deal with the equalisation issue. It's extremely disappointing to have to do that, given there's so much waste in our industry."

Now that that money has dried up for Sanderson, it appears Buckley is going to use the club to fund a mate.

This all just stinks to high heaven.

It's just not right at all.

Bucks wanted Sando as his main assistant when he was first appointed as our coach, but Sando was then given the senior job at the Crows. Finally, it seems, Bucks has his man. I think it might be time for Robert Harvey to move on.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:14 pm

Just convenient that this coincides with Sanderson not being paid by the Crows anymore.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:49 pm

^

Very classy.

kymbo5@yahoo.com.au 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:53 pm
Post subject: Re: Brenton Sanderson appointed as Bucks new right hand man?Reply with quote

AndrewT wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
Great news tonight that Brenton Sanderson will be Bucks main assistant coach next season. He's an intelligent coach who did well at the Crows before he was undermined by The Roo. This is the assistant Bucks always wanted and so now these former Collingwood teammates and housemates are finally working together. I'm stoked.

Wake up RudeBoy, It's Nathan's best mate. The reason he was sacked from Adelaide is because the players went to the board wanting him out. Our players don't like Nathan and never will because he is a power tripper who refuses to listen to anyone. The bloke has no idea how to lead men. His mate Sando is know different, hence why the strong leadership of Adelaide kicked him out.

I notice you have just joined Nicks, though I'm sure I've read your drivel here before, under another name.

Correct genius I have just joined and yes it is a fake name. I've never posted in my life before today. Anyway take note because you might learn something

Andrew T you're certainly entitled to have your opinion and post it, even if it is crap. Just a clue, perhaps check your own work before sarcastically labelling others as a genius. Not a great look for you or your credibility.

AndrewT 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:27 pm
Post subject: Re: Brenton Sanderson appointed as Bucks new right hand man?Reply with quote

kymbo5@yahoo.com.au wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
Great news tonight that Brenton Sanderson will be Bucks main assistant coach next season. He's an intelligent coach who did well at the Crows before he was undermined by The Roo. This is the assistant Bucks always wanted and so now these former Collingwood teammates and housemates are finally working together. I'm stoked.

Wake up RudeBoy, It's Nathan's best mate. The reason he was sacked from Adelaide is because the players went to the board wanting him out. Our players don't like Nathan and never will because he is a power tripper who refuses to listen to anyone. The bloke has no idea how to lead men. His mate Sando is know different, hence why the strong leadership of Adelaide kicked him out.

I notice you have just joined Nicks, though I'm sure I've read your drivel here

before, under another name.

Correct genius I have just joined and yes it is a fake name. I've never posted in my life before today. Anyway take note because you might learn something

Andrew T you're certainly entitled to have your opinion and post it, even if it is crap. Just a clue, perhaps check your own work before sarcastically labelling others as a genius. Not a great look for you or your credibility.

Kymbo you have Know idea of who I am and I couldn't give a hoot about my credibility on a site where most people have NO idea. I'm just trying to educate the good supporters of what's really happening inside the club.
kymbo5@yahoo.com.au 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:38 pm

AndrewT wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
AndrewT wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

I notice you have just joined Nicks, though I'm sure I've read your drivel here

before, under another name.

Kymbo you have Know idea of who I am and I couldn't give a hoot about my credibility on a site where most people have NO idea. I'm just trying to educate the good supporters of what's really happening inside the club.

Didn't say I knew who you were. As for you not caring about your credibility on this board your comment is evidence of that.

BazBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:55 pm
Post subject: The "word" from FootologyReply with quote

Sanderson to Collingwood not set in concrete as
allegedly a Melbourne based club has offered him
a 5 year deal---3 as assistant coach then remaining
2 as list manager (club undisclosed)

Cloke almost certain to vacate Holden Centre with
these clubs --Richmond likely with Dogs not out of
the race and interest from Brisbane whispered

35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:05 pm

Collingwood to continue hoping Buckley will learn how to coach, despite his blaming "A couple of Howlers" by players in 2nd last game of 2016.
Footy world continues pissing itself laughing, and saying
"Yes, definitely the way to go Magpies! Great choice! No! Don't get Bomber, or Noble, or Ratten, stick with the plan!"
<<mmmbbfff...shhh!..no, they believe it! mbffttt >>

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:41 pm

Indeed, it looks like the Gonzalo/Jez/James poster is back, Kymbo. Same MO, same (lack of) style, same claim of insider knowledge without credentials to back it, same negativity.

Pebbles Rocks 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:51 pm

Eye thawt it woz a prereckqisite to spel inkorectly on this sight?
Redlight 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:10 am

AndrewT wrote:

Well, that's lucky.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:42 am
Post subject: Re: The "word" from FootologyReply with quote

barrybc41 wrote:
Sanderson to Collingwood not set in concrete as
allegedly a Melbourne based club has offered him
a 5 year deal---3 as assistant coach then remaining
2 as list manager (club undisclosed)

Cloke almost certain to vacate Holden Centre with
these clubs --Richmond likely with Dogs not out of
the race and interest from Brisbane whispered

Said on ABC that he doesn't know what he'll do when his current AFL contract expires. He'll look at that sometime in the future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8   

Jump to: