Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match. Pies v. Bulldogs. All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBHS Cancer

bbhs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:31 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

The Cox experiment just started Dude. He will be on the list another 3 years minimum.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:34 am

^ and on the evidence to date, he'll be as mobile as one of the MCG light towers throughout. I hope it works, but I'm not optimistic.
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:19 am

Surprised that we've dropped Cloke again after a pretty decent performance last week. He wasn't be any means our worst forward, yet no kicks Blair holds his spot. Blair offers nothing and doesn't deserve to be playing seniors. Makes no sense to me at all. I'd have Cloke in before White.

Will be interesting to see what Goldsack and Oxley offer up tonight. They've produced some good form in the vfl - Oxley especially up forward. Perhaps the club is looking to see if they can turn him into a forward at the expense of someone like Cloke.

Hopefully Moore can carry on from where he left off a couple of weeks ago against the weegirls (minus the injury) of course.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:05 pm

Look, it's really important to keep White in the team to attract the physical attention that might otherwise be directed at Moore's young body. If we kept Cloke in the seniors, he just wouldn't be able to deal with the strong defenders the way White does, week in and week out. At leas this way we know Moore will be well-protected.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:07 pm

WarrenerraW wrote:
Surprised that we've dropped Cloke again after a pretty decent performance last week. He wasn't be any means our worst forward, yet no kicks Blair holds his spot. Blair offers nothing and doesn't deserve to be playing seniors. Makes no sense to me at all. I'd have Cloke in before White.

Will be interesting to see what Goldsack and Oxley offer up tonight. They've produced some good form in the vfl - Oxley especially up forward. Perhaps the club is looking to see if they can turn him into a forward at the expense of someone like Cloke.

Hopefully Moore can carry on from where he left off a couple of weeks ago against the weegirls (minus the injury) of course.

White offers Grundy a chop-out in the ruck. Rather he be doing it than Moore at this stage in his development.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10   

Jump to: