Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Matthew Lloyd in the Media

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:29 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Culprit wrote:
Matthew was a very accomplished footballer. A great kick for goal (I wish Cloke could kick like him) and an out champion forward of our game. 3 Coleman medals ( 2 with over 100 goals), 270 games and over 900 goals. The guy knows what he is talking about and is very institute. One of the few in the media that will actually chat with you.

To say he has no idea is wrong.

Ahh so your on first name basis are you ? helllo Matthew!

www.facebook/the hybernators
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:31 pm

I would have thought it would be helpful, rather than a hindrance, for a player with Moore's special talent to have a former-great like Lloyd identifying areas where he could improve. He's got all the natural attributes one could want in a footballer and the more he responds positively to well-placed criticism, the better he'll become.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:34 pm

3rd degree wrote:
Culprit wrote:
Matthew was a very accomplished footballer. A great kick for goal (I wish Cloke could kick like him) and an out champion forward of our game. 3 Coleman medals ( 2 with over 100 goals), 270 games and over 900 goals. The guy knows what he is talking about and is very institute. One of the few in the media that will actually chat with you.

When I run into him I don't say Mr Lloyd Razz
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:03 pm

Culprit wrote:
3rd degree wrote:
Culprit wrote:

When I run into him I don't say Mr Lloyd Razz

I would say "Hello Mr Diver" but hey, that's just me............... Twisted Evil Razz

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:34 pm

Moore is just a kid, give him two more seasons, and he will be tearing the house down, obviously the perfumed steamroller forgets that he himself was not the instant star he thinks he was.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:46 pm

Carey is sold on the kid and believes he will be one of the best forwards of his generation. He also has big wraps for Rusty.
doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:22 pm

I don't mind Matthew Lloyd,i think he's pretty fair in most cases.But in this case I think Dave does have a point.Moore took some pretty spectacular marks the other day,and yet all Lloyd could do was moan about the poor defence of the eagles.I'm pretty sure he would have been singing a different song if it had been Daniher who was taking those great marks.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:30 pm

doriswilgus wrote:
I don't mind Matthew Lloyd,i think he's pretty fair in most cases.But in this case I think Dave does have a point.Moore took some pretty spectacular marks the other day,and yet all Lloyd could do was moan about the poor defence of the eagles.I'm pretty sure he would have been singing a different song if it had been Daniher who was taking those great marks.

But that is what it was. No other team has gifted him so much space. Space and freedom to run at the footy and you see what happens. I said as much weeks ago so if a mug punter like me can see it then it's mystifying that the Weagles didn't address it in their match preparations. Either poor defense or poor planning.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:48 pm

doriswilgus wrote:

At least Moore does not trip himself over in an effort to get a cheat free kick so that he can have a free shot at goal.

Lloyd was an absolute dog during his playing days and he has stated a number of times that he is embarrassed by his past tactics.

I must admit that I do not mind him in the media. A lot less biased than many.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: