Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick's Posting XXII Round 19: vs WCE [Retro Round]

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:20 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Lazza wrote:

I wish!! Twisted Evil

I mean I wish I was there, not that I wish I could have streaked!!!

Anything to escape this bloody cold snap in Bendigo..... Rolling Eyes

BTW, the greatest of all Sri Lankan (and IMHO, the World's) teas come from Kandy. Fantastic tea country area of SL.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sri Lanka as well, looks quite nice and this cold snap would be good to get away from.

Hard to argue about the tea there either.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:28 pm

The Prototype wrote:
Lazza wrote:

I wish!! Twisted Evil

BTW, the greatest of all Sri Lankan (and IMHO, the World's) teas come from Kandy. Fantastic tea country area of SL.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sri Lanka as well, looks quite nice and this cold snap would be good to get away from.

Admittedly biased comments from me but you could do far worse these days than travel to SL for a lovely break.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Lazza wrote:
The Prototype wrote:
Lazza wrote:

I wish!! Twisted Evil

Admittedly biased comments from me but you could do far worse these days than travel to SL for a lovely break.

Lazza, mate I recall my Dad often told me that the three weeks R and R he and his Army mates had in SL then called Ceylon, coming home from the MId east, on the beach, were the best three weeks he ever had in the whole of WW2, great time, wonderful people. They were actually pleased the Japanese were prowling the Pacific, as it gave them time too relax at long last, in Ceylon. Wink

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:10 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Lazza wrote:
The Prototype wrote:
Lazza wrote:

I wish!! Twisted Evil

Lazza, mate I recall my Dad often told me that the three weeks R and R he and his Army mates had in SL then called Ceylon, coming home from the MId east, on the beach, were the best three weeks he ever had in the whole of WW2, great time, wonderful people. They were actually pleased the Japanese were prowling the Pacific, as it gave them time too relax at long last, in Ceylon. Wink

Fantastic to hear that story Piesnchess. That is great stuff!!

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:17 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Lazza wrote:
The Prototype wrote:
Lazza wrote:

I wish!! Twisted Evil

I've never left our shores but if I did i'd rather go somewhere exotic like Sri Lanka than the UK or US, even if Lazza did come from there.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: