Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Finals --when ????

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:41 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Mugwump wrote:
jackcass wrote:
The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
Mugwump wrote:
The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
Have I gone back in time to last year!!! because I'm hearing a lot of parrots in here repeating the same dribble they did at the end of last season...

You need a new tune. Repeating the same line from the same song while adding northing to any other theme or thread (or even adding any interesting analysis to your one-note refrain) is just stinking up the board, really.

Please. Look I've read your analysis from time to time... and most of the time you're frankly kidding yourself... you're a complete amateur. I do not claim to be a brilliant football strategist in anyway whatsoever, and I'm not even going to try - but I know a loser when see one. And I'm going to keep on rattling on until he's gone... or I'm dead.

We'll all be saddened by your demise...

It's gone to meet its maker - It's joined choir invisible... it's an ex-parrot !!

Norwegian blues, always pining for fiords!
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:46 pm

Hard call really to many unknowns for mine

Will Swanny play on ?
Will Elliott get back to his best ?
Will our skills improve ?
Will we find a game style that works against all teams ?
Will Cloke be around and if so will he rediscover his best ?
Will Buckley select teams on form not favouritism?
Will we learn how to handle pressure better ?
Will we learn how to kick to our players advantage ?

Pendles will be a year older
Brown will be a year older

Scharenberg & Ramsay will need time getting back into footy after there knees

If everything went well for us assuming no more long term injuries and players played to there best then yeah we could get into the finals but I don't think this squad is a premiership team to many holes still to be filled for mine

I hope I'm wrong but after supporting bucks for years I've finally given up on him being a good tactical coach. He misses the boat to often to make any changes that change or halt the momentum when it's against us.
Some of his match ups defy logic at times and I don't think we use our players to there strengths and play them out of position
If history is the guide then no we don't play finals and a club champion is looking for a new job.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:38 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:

Will Swanny play on ?

If everything went well for us assuming no more long term injuries and players played to there best then yeah we could get into the finals but I don't think this squad is a premiership team to many holes still to be filled for mine

I hope I'm wrong but after supporting bucks for years I've finally given up on him being a good tactical coach. He misses the boat to often to make any changes that change or halt the momentum when it's against us.
Some of his match ups defy logic at times and I don't think we use our players to there strengths and play them out of position
If history is the guide then no we don't play finals and a club champion is looking for a new job.

I'm not sure why you chose to have a go at Bucks for playing favourites?? After all, we have played more players than any other team this year, so he has given everyone a go. Perhaps the only player not to get a spot so far is Wills, but I think this is due to his apparent lack of elite fitness. However, I reckon he may yet get a game or two.
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:19 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:

Will Swanny play on ?

I'm not sure why you chose to have a go at Bucks for playing favourites?? After all, we have played more players than any other team this year, so he has given everyone a go. Perhaps the only player not to get a spot so far is Wills, but I think this is due to his apparent lack of elite fitness. However, I reckon he may yet get a game or two.

Rude wasn't so much the last part of the season but early on there was a few players playing badly making school boy like errors yet we're kept in the side. I understand you can't keep chopping and changing players and we were suffering injuries nearly every week but some players seem to get "special" treatment when others have been dropped.
As for Wills I'm hoping he gets some games soon for a taste so he knows the level he needs to reach then goes back to the seconds for finals experience
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: