Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Kickass Gone

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:20 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Mate if you don't like the price, you do you don't buy it. Would you go in a steal a Porssche 911 because you objected to th 396,000 price tag claim it was a rip off?

No but that is not the Same Downloading Something. You don't stop other people of getting stuff when Downloading

So anything good for only people with money Rolling Eyes

No, but you make it more expensive for those who legally obtain it because they are compensating you for because you stole it. I pay more for stuff because of low life's who steal. **** you if you steal.

No, you pay more for stuff because you live in Australia and we cop the raw end of geo blocking and bullshit regional contracts.

You also pay more because studios are greedy (mates with).

Make stuff available here and at the same prices as overseas and piracy will reduce.
Microsoft caught on about piracy and reduce the price of their Windows OS and basically eliminated piracy of windows. Have a look at Netflix, shaft users in Australia with a cut down version at a higher price and wonder why everyone tries to avoid it and get it direct from the US.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:12 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
Also, quite a mark up here on your Lambo.

How does "When they charge the same price for a Gallardo as in Italy, I'll pay for mine" sound?

Sounds good.

But if I can download that Gallardo for nothing, I'm there

Exactly. Technology like 3D Printing is going to make issues like this way more complicated.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:07 pm

David wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
Also, quite a mark up here on your Lambo.

How does "When they charge the same price for a Gallardo as in Italy, I'll pay for mine" sound?

Sounds good.

But if I can download that Gallardo for nothing, I'm there

Exactly. Technology like 3D Printing is going to make issues like this way more complicated.

In some industries it already is. Think of anything that uses small models like tabletop gaming; these models cost a LOT of money, but can be printed for a few cents worth of plastic.

As the tech gets more advanced and cheaper we'll be printing our own bowls, plates and cups, furniture, all the cheap shit we currently get from China. Interesting times.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:08 pm

How should I know how When they charge the same price for a Gallardo as in Italy he or she'll pay for his or hers sound does.
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:09 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
I agree and lot of people be the Same(Including Me). Happy to pay but Not when Prices are way to Expensive. So when people want stuff they find ways of Getting it.

Netflix and other Streaming Companies does lessen the Reason to Pirate Stuff but not completely as not everything is on them.

I do think also a Non-DRM Cheap Download would also make more people pay and download then just Download

That is why I would think that having a service where you legally download something for a reasonable price each months is where you would do better business.

It's obvious now that people are finding their way around the download bans, so what you need to do is find a way to lessen it even more. You are always going to lose content to downloaders, but if you have a fair way to download and the studios get their money then everyone is happy or happier anyway.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:16 pm

Culprit wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Mate if you don't like the price, you do you don't buy it. Would you go in a steal a Porssche 911 because you objected to th 396,000 price tag claim it was a rip off?

No but that is not the Same Downloading Something. You don't stop other people of getting stuff when Downloading

So anything good for only people with money Rolling Eyes

No, but you make it more expensive for those who legally obtain it because they are compensating you for because you stole it. I pay more for stuff because of low life's who steal. **** you if you steal.

No, you pay more for stuff because you live in Australia and we cop the raw end of geo blocking and bullshit regional contracts.

You also pay more because studios are greedy (mates with).

Make stuff available here and at the same prices as overseas and piracy will reduce.
Microsoft caught on about piracy and reduce the price of their Windows OS and basically eliminated piracy of windows. Have a look at Netflix, shaft users in Australia with a cut down version at a higher price and wonder why everyone tries to avoid it and get it direct from the US.

Spot On. Making it more Expensive will make MORE people Pirate the Software.

Netflix is a Great Example how Badly in Australia we are Treated by Big Entertainment Companies Evil or Very Mad

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:38 pm

Just downloaded Forsaken and sat down to watch it. Um in Spanish Doh!!!!
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:46 pm

The Prototype wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
I agree and lot of people be the Same(Including Me). Happy to pay but Not when Prices are way to Expensive. So when people want stuff they find ways of Getting it.

Netflix and other Streaming Companies does lessen the Reason to Pirate Stuff but not completely as not everything is on them.

I do think also a Non-DRM Cheap Download would also make more people pay and download then just Download

That is why I would think that having a service where you legally download something for a reasonable price each months is where you would do better business.

It's obvious now that people are finding their way around the download bans, so what you need to do is find a way to lessen it even more. You are always going to lose content to downloaders, but if you have a fair way to download and the studios get their money then everyone is happy or happier anyway.

So have something like Apple iShop where you can buy Movies and TV Shows? But you can keep the Files and Not lose them after the Time you Allowed to have it

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:48 pm

Culprit wrote:
Just downloaded Forsaken and sat down to watch it. Um in Spanish Doh!!!!

Might read the Description 1st to see what Language it is.

Though done that a few times. I thought it was English and was not Embarassed

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:56 pm

I hate downloading something that's got foreign language parts and when you get to them there's no subtitles. Usually an easy enough fix, but still a pain. Never downloaded something in totally the wrong language though Laughing
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:03 pm

Wokko wrote:
I hate downloading something that's got foreign language parts and when you get to them there's no subtitles. Usually an easy enough fix, but still a pain. Never downloaded something in totally the wrong language though Laughing

That Pisses me off. I download Anime/Hentai a bit and without Subtitles. Makes it very hard to watch

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:59 pm

Down Long Wink

http://kickasstorrents.to/

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:02 pm

HAL wrote:
Call the help desk.

I did. They told me to fvck off.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:18 pm

Good Read Here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/

The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:54 am

Dave The Man wrote:

So have something like Apple iShop where you can buy Movies and TV Shows? But you can keep the Files and Not lose them after the Time you Allowed to have it

Yep.

I think that if you can download it to your computer for a reasonable price it would assist in the fight against pirates and give the companies their money they so want out of all of this. I mean, people are going to leech off of this there is no real stopping it but for those that wanna do the right thing and purchase it, having this option is the way to go imo.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6   

Jump to: