Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Kickass Gone

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:20 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

What'sinaname wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Mate if you don't like the price, you do you don't buy it. Would you go in a steal a Porssche 911 because you objected to th 396,000 price tag claim it was a rip off?

No but that is not the Same Downloading Something. You don't stop other people of getting stuff when Downloading

So anything good for only people with money Rolling Eyes

No, but you make it more expensive for those who legally obtain it because they are compensating you for because you stole it. I pay more for stuff because of low life's who steal. **** you if you steal.

No, you pay more for stuff because you live in Australia and we cop the raw end of geo blocking and bullshit regional contracts.

You also pay more because studios are greedy (mates with).

Make stuff available here and at the same prices as overseas and piracy will reduce.

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:21 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Mate if you don't like the price, you do you don't buy it. Would you go in a steal a Porssche 911 because you objected to th 396,000 price tag claim it was a rip off?

No but that is not the Same Downloading Something. You don't stop other people of getting stuff when Downloading

No, but you make it more expensive for those who legally obtain it because they are compensating you for because you stole it. I pay more for stuff because of low life's who steal. **** you if you steal.

Well IF you are a Goody Goody too shoe's then.

I say at least 95% people on here have Pirated Something and I say even higher Rates over all

Thanks Dave,. I'll enjoy paying more because of thieves like you. Thanks mate. S'pose you've found a way to bypass the water mains and electricity meter too.

Hope you sleep well at night knowing others are subsidizing your thieving life.

Don't want to be harsh but it is what it is.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:22 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
[quote="Pies4shaw"]That's a lot of potential charges and a lot of possible gaol-time for a lot of people, then, DTM.[/quote]

Just about evey Internet User could be a Lot of Trouble.

I doubt Downloaders would get Jail Time. Think Jail-Time would only be for People who Set-Up Trackers or Sell the Copyrighted Stuff. So making Money off other People's Work. Not for Personal Use.

Youtube has so much Copyrighted stuff on it
Making me what?
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:26 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:

Well IF you are a Goody Goody too shoe's then.

I say at least 95% people on here have Pirated Something and I say even higher Rates over all

Thanks Dave,. I'll enjoy paying more because of thieves like you. Thanks mate. S'pose you've found a way to bypass the water mains and electricity meter too.

Hope you sleep well at night knowing others are subsidizing your thieving life.

Don't want to be harsh but it is what it is.

Well you can believe what the Government and Big Companies Tell you.

We pay way more then majority of other Countries

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:27 pm

stui magpie wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:

No, you pay more for stuff because you live in Australia and we cop the raw end of geo blocking and bullshit regional contracts.

You also pay more because studios are greedy (mates with).

Make stuff available here and at the same prices as overseas and piracy will reduce.

You Summed it up very well Stui Very Happy

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:28 pm

Bread costs more here than in India, too.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Bread costs more here than in India, too.

So do Indian servants.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Also, quite a mark up here on your Lambo.

How does "When they charge the same price for a Gallardo as in Italy, I'll pay for mine" sound?
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:11 pm

You are never going to stop people from downloading stuff, there are ways around it and people are going to find ways to get their shit for free.

I have no issue to paying for stuff, I would prefer something to be a little more affordable though. Anything I've downloaded i've since bought when I could afford to get it.

I've recently bought more than I've downloaded though, I've found things at a reasonable price and obtained them legally. Such as a few TV series', movie,s and wrestling DVDs.

I've not yet found a few things I have downloaded to purchase as yet, when I do I shall get rid of the rest of my downloads. I suppose if there were on Presto, Stan, or Netflix I'd not need to download them and would just stream them but movies such as Sammy's Super T-Shirt, Dead Man on Campus I've not found on DVD.

I think digital downloads can be something that can become a bit more popular if they were cheap, still I reckon there will be people wanting to illegally download but I think a cheap download option would help ease some of it.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:28 pm

The Prototype wrote:
You are never going to stop people from downloading stuff, there are ways around it and people are going to find ways to get their shit for free.

I have no issue to paying for stuff, I would prefer something to be a little more affordable though. Anything I've downloaded i've since bought when I could afford to get it.

I've recently bought more than I've downloaded though, I've found things at a reasonable price and obtained them legally. Such as a few TV series', movie,s and wrestling DVDs.

I've not yet found a few things I have downloaded to purchase as yet, when I do I shall get rid of the rest of my downloads. I suppose if there were on Presto, Stan, or Netflix I'd not need to download them and would just stream them but movies such as Sammy's Super T-Shirt, Dead Man on Campus I've not found on DVD.

I think digital downloads can be something that can become a bit more popular if they were cheap, still I reckon there will be people wanting to illegally download but I think a cheap download option would help ease some of it.

I agree and lot of people be the Same(Including Me). Happy to pay but Not when Prices are way to Expensive. So when people want stuff they find ways of Getting it.

Netflix and other Streaming Companies does lessen the Reason to Pirate Stuff but not completely as not everything is on them.

I do think also a Non-DRM Cheap Download would also make more people pay and download then just Download

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:38 pm

For those pushing the 'theft' line, how is this fundamentally different from borrowing a film from a library? You could say that the library owns the DVD and can loan it out if it wants, but you could equally argue that for someone who buys a film and chucks it online for friends to download.

I'm not saying that piracy is ethically justifiable – in principle, if we're talking about stuff that is easily commercially available, I do tend to come down on the side of those who say it's wrong. But I think the 'theft' arguments are a gross (and, on the part of studios, self-serving) oversimplification of a complex issue.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:41 pm

Call the help desk.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:57 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Also, quite a mark up here on your Lambo.

How does "When they charge the same price for a Gallardo as in Italy, I'll pay for mine" sound?

Sounds good.

But if I can download that Gallardo for nothing, I'm there

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:14 am

David wrote:
For those pushing the 'theft' line, how is this fundamentally different from borrowing a film from a library? You could say that the library owns the DVD and can loan it out if it wants, but you could equally argue that for someone who buys a film and chucks it online for friends to download.

I'm not saying that piracy is ethically justifiable – in principle, if we're talking about stuff that is easily commercially available, I do tend to come down on the side of those who say it's wrong. But I think the 'theft' arguments are a gross (and, on the part of studios, self-serving) oversimplification of a complex issue.

Agree. Theft is not what Piracy Is. It's in Between Borrowing and Stealing

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:01 am

Can anyone tell me where I can download the first episode of this seasons housewives of New Jersey? The second and third are on today, but I want to see Teresa come out of jail.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6   

Jump to: