Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick's Posting XXII Round 15: vs Carlton

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

35forever wrote:
Serious?! The AT? As in walking seven billion miles? And with phone service?!
I dips me lid to ya. I reckon I could cross the AT, not lengthways though. Sad

Actually we just drove along side it! But we did 2 hot laps at Charlotte NASCAR speedway track! In Washington DC tonight! Cheers

3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:12 pm

A great side I will storm off the pine and smack silvagni with a cut lunch!

www.facebook/the hybernators
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:58 pm

3rd degree wrote:
A great side I will storm off the pine and smack silvagni with a cut lunch!

You're going to throw cucumber sandwiches and twisties at him? Shocked Confused Wink Laughing

Mugwump 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:27 pm

Wise move to keep me in the this week, coach - I was there in 1970, I was there in 79 and 81. You can't buy that kind of experience. In fact, you can't even give it away.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:36 pm

35forever wrote:
Bloody wanker! I take personal offense at my continued ommission, particularly as it seems to be forgotten that I was the Full Forward for both the 2010 GF and the Replay.
I haven't taken the option of accepting the big bucks to go to Big Footy, or hung up the boots to go into the media like so many others I shan't name, mainly coz I dont remember their names, but regardless, I'm treated like some kind of Goldsack or Didak to watch from the sidelines as our revolving door of wanker coaches leads us to defeat after defeat, and...

...stuff it, Antiques Roadshow is on & i'm tired.

PS: Wanker!!!

Yep, this poor excuse for a coach quite obviously has a personal vendetta against certain Nicks players, hence our continual omission LIke truffles Turnbull, he wil rue the day he upset the real working class Nicksters. Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:41 pm

Piesnchess wrote:

Yep, this poor excuse for a coach quite obviously has a personal vendetta against certain Nicks players, hence our continual omission LIke truffles Turnbull, he wil rue the day he upset the real working class Nicksters. Razz

Just flip enough tables and you get quietly slipped into the starting squad. Laughing
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:11 am

Piesnchess wrote:
35forever wrote:
Bloody wanker! I take personal offense at my continued ommission, particularly as it seems to be forgotten that I was the Full Forward for both the 2010 GF and the Replay.
I haven't taken the option of accepting the big bucks to go to Big Footy, or hung up the boots to go into the media like so many others I shan't name, mainly coz I dont remember their names, but regardless, I'm treated like some kind of Goldsack or Didak to watch from the sidelines as our revolving door of wanker coaches leads us to defeat after defeat, and...

...stuff it, Antiques Roadshow is on & i'm tired.

PS: Wanker!!!

Shocked You suggesting that there's people on here who have jobs? Shocked

Razz

think better 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:49 am

Given our season we need to try something new and a bit radical

Hal for coach!

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:02 pm

Truffles Mal is now in deep poop, with dissension in the ranks now rumbling, and likewise dissension with this poor excuse for a coach is now reaching a crescendo, of utter despair. Clandestine meeting may take place this week, whispers are being heard in the corridors of power, something is definitely in the air now. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:42 pm

After consulting a team of highly paid lawyers who throughly revised the Nicks Posting XXII constitution we the members are calling a special extraordinary general meeting.
This meeting will be held to discuss the following resolutions

1 - That the coach be immediately sacked and replaced by a more suitable coach. A coach with a inning attitude and personality. A coach who can lead by example and comes from a winning background. A background steeped in a winning culture like the Queensland origin team.
2 - That the coach be punished accordingly for bringing utter shame and dispair to Nicks Posting XXII through thoughtless selection policies, unwillingness to allow freedom of speech and being a muppet.
3 - That Nicks Posting XXII finances be handed over to a suitable person who can be entrusted to ensure the future of this proud tradition (and I'm sure I will do a splendid job)
Those members eligible to vote (voting restricted to fully financial members of the rebel alliance inc) will be sent a link to follow with voting instructions.
Let's hope that coach does the honourable thing and steps down before he is further more humiliated by the players who won't perform for him
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: