Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 
Log inLog in RegisterRegister
 
Mature Age Footy Forum

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback
 
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dave The Man Scorpio



Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Location: Someville, Victoria, Australia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:33 pm
Post subject: Mature Age Footy ForumReply with quote

I have seen after the Eddie vs Caro thing.

That this Forum has gone the PC and Family Friendly Route. That is Okay but some of us like to be more Fore-Front on how we talk.

Like Swear and Have some Banter and Less PC Words/Thoughts that is more then PG Rated Wink

So I was thinking can we have a Board like that. That has Restricted use to it like the "Bored Forum"? so people don't Accidentally go on there

Other People Like that Idea?

_________________
I am Da Man
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  
Woods Of Ypres 



Joined: 27 May 2003
Location: Yugoslavia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:09 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

so you want a forum where we can indulge in uncouth behavior Dave? I would expect a 'mature aged' forum to be far more civilized.
_________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking - George S. Patton
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger  
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.


Joined: 23 Apr 2003
Location: Hobart, Tasmania

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:05 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

There have been a few forums to trial this idea, a forum that I admined when a bit of a different route and tried a guys and girls board within a lifestyle section of the forum. For the most part it was quite good, it didn't need blocking off or anything, mature discussion was held there and sometimes the standard male/female type discussions.

I am not sure how some of the adult type boards have gone on different forums, I know one forum had a lot of issues with people posting a lot of porn on there and having issues with their host about the ousting of such. I suppose it would depend on what type of adult content you were looking to put on this mature aged board.

_________________
avg

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status


Joined: 05 Oct 2001
Location: London, England

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:42 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

We should have a porno forum
_________________
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger  
MagpieBat 

The moderator Nick's deserves... but hopefully not the one it needs right now...


Joined: 27 Nov 2010
Location: Brooding in a cave... somewhere... maybe...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:21 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

The Prototype wrote:
There have been a few forums to trial this idea, a forum that I admined when a bit of a different route and tried a guys and girls board within a lifestyle section of the forum. For the most part it was quite good, it didn't need blocking off or anything, mature discussion was held there and sometimes the standard male/female type discussions.

I am not sure how some of the adult type boards have gone on different forums, I know one forum had a lot of issues with people posting a lot of porn on there and having issues with their host about the ousting of such. I suppose it would depend on what type of adult content you were looking to put on this mature aged board.


Dave basically means a section of Nick's where the swear filter is taken off and where he and anyone else can use terms that the bbmods team have decided to snip when discussing the football issues of the day.

We have no plans for such a sub-forum at this time...

_________________
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batmod.
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.


Joined: 23 Apr 2003
Location: Hobart, Tasmania

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:40 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

MagpieBat wrote:
Dave basically means a section of Nick's where the swear filter is taken off and where he and anyone else can use terms that the bbmods team have decided to snip when discussing the football issues of the day.

We have no plans for such a sub-forum at this time...


Ah fair enough, thanks for the clarification there.

I don't think there's a need for this stuff, but I am not fussed if there is or isnt swearing and a swear filter in place. I try to limit any swearing I do on the forums. To each their own though with that. Smile

_________________
avg

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
Dave The Man Scorpio



Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Location: Someville, Victoria, Australia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:44 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Woods Of Ypres wrote:
so you want a forum where we can indulge in uncouth behavior Dave? I would expect a 'mature aged' forum to be far more civilized.


I thought that was the Idea of the General Footy Board. So People can be more Civilized.

Mature I mean people can say what they want without Worrying about Kids

_________________
I am Da Man
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum



Privacy Policy

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group