Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match. Pies v. Blues. All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:53 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

RudeBoy wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
Wills would have to play in either Crisp's or Greenwood's spot. Which of them did you want to drop?

I've said I prefer Wills to Aish, but Aish deserves to hold his spot.

I understand that. My point was that, IMO. Wills can't play anywhere in the senior side, at this stage, other than as an inside defensive mid, so he has to get the place of Crisp or Greenwoid. He doesn't have the running ability to play on the outside, yet (he probably doesn't have the tank to play as an inside mid, yet, either but that's something we can worry about if he's picked to play there). Hence, he can't replace Aish as a wing/half-forward (of sorts).
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:24 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
Wills would have to play in either Crisp's or Greenwood's spot. Which of them did you want to drop?

I understand that. My point was that, IMO. Wills can't play anywhere in the senior side, at this stage, other than as an inside defensive mid, so he has to get the place of Crisp or Greenwoid. He doesn't have the running ability to play on the outside, yet (he probably doesn't have the tank to play as an inside mid, yet, either but that's something we can worry about if he's picked to play there). Hence, he can't replace Aish as a wing/half-forward (of sorts).

You might be right P4S, but I don't see him as being as limited as that. I see him as an inside attacking mid, switching between the midfield and half forward, much as he does in the VFL. Still, right now there doesn't seem to be a spot for him, but hopefully he'll get his chance some time soon, to give him a taste of senior footy to encourage him to work his butt off over the pre-season in readiness for 2017. Honestly, he just seems to offer a lot more than Aish at present.
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:26 am

RudeBoy wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

You might be right P4S, but I don't see him as being as limited as that. I see him as an inside attacking mid, switching between the midfield and half forward, much as he does in the VFL. Still, right now there doesn't seem to be a spot for him, but hopefully he'll get his chance some time soon, to give him a taste of senior footy to encourage him to work his butt off over the pre-season in readiness for 2017. Honestly, he just seems to offer a lot more than Aish at present.

I've never seen the kid play live so I'm only going on reports from Magpiebat and others who watch him but he seems to be a player with a huge upside. Fitness at AFL level may be a concern but at some time this season I'm with Rude give him a couple games show him the desired level and send him back to the VFL ready for a massive offseason. Having another inside mid would be handy given we struggle at times when Adams is missing. I've said it a couple times but I would like see Maynard get some time as a inside mid. He has the body shape and hardness to get in and under and he won't need to be highly skilful just get it and give it to Pendles or Treloar
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:06 pm

jackcass wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
No Changes. Unless Moore comes in for White.

Scum will debut Jack Salvagni

Hasn't Bucks already said if Moore comes in it'll be Cloke or Cox who come out?

correct. bucks has states he sees white as a separate proposition to the tall forwards which suggests white is being played as a gunstan type role.

also, to dave's point about silvagni i doubt silvagni will debut even allowing for the romance of it all.

Ioannina 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:39 pm

Mugwump wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Donny wrote:
You're advertising a 'Sack Buckley' FB group ?? Sad

Yeah - What Wrong with That?

Dave i bet the Carlton supporters love to see us publicly trashing a Collingwood legend and our club leader. That's what's wrong with it. Can you see how it might be a hit on the Carlton board's "laugh at Collingwood" thread ?

we, who wan't buckley to go, are more magpies than you..who cares what the carlton supporters think..
you are 14th..collingwood is fken 14th..it freaks me..our team is going down and down every year...got tired listening hearing about redeveloping crap....look at geelong, hawthorn how many players left and still they are top teams....
bucks is 5 years at collingwood, 5 yearsss...and from the top of the ladder when he took over we are now in 14th place
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:16 pm

John Wren wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
No Changes. Unless Moore comes in for White.

Scum will debut Jack Salvagni

Hasn't Bucks already said if Moore comes in it'll be Cloke or Cox who come out?

correct. bucks has states he sees white as a separate proposition to the tall forwards which suggests white is being played as a gunstan type role.

also, to dave's point about silvagni i doubt silvagni will debut even allowing for the romance of it all.

Interesting. I think Moore could play the role White is currently playing and at his current age and stage of development it would probably suit him better playing as a running player than as a KPP.

If Moore is fit and right to go, I'd play him in the VFL this week and give Cloke, Cox and White another game together.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:07 pm

Mugwump wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Donny wrote:

Dave i bet the Carlton supporters love to see us publicly trashing a Collingwood legend and our club leader. That's what's wrong with it. Can you see how it might be a hit on the Carlton board's "laugh at Collingwood" thread ?

It's pretty tacky for sure.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:12 pm

Ioannina wrote:
Mugwump wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Donny wrote:

we, who wan't buckley to go, are more magpies than you..who cares what the carlton supporters think..
you are 14th..collingwood is fken 14th..it freaks me..our team is going down and down every year...got tired listening hearing about redeveloping crap....look at geelong, hawthorn how many players left and still they are top teams....
bucks is 5 years at collingwood, 5 yearsss...and from the top of the ladder when he took over we are now in 14th place

Yep, a game and % off 9th. If we hadn't have had the injury issues against the Doggies we'd likely be 10th or 11th. Not saying that's great but a bit of perspective please. Let's see what the next 9 rounds bring.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:18 pm

think positive wrote:
Mugwump wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Donny wrote:

It's pretty tacky for sure.

At least Bucks turned up to the game Friday night...

Speaking of which, had what I can only assume is the club function room behind where I was sitting and noticed Lica and BJ keeping company with Alisa Camplin. Didn't look too closely at who else might have been in the room but nice to know 2 former legends of the club still get along to functions.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:23 pm

jackcass wrote:
Ioannina wrote:
Mugwump wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Donny wrote:

Yep, a game and % off 9th. If we hadn't have had the injury issues against the Doggies we'd likely be 10th or 11th. Not saying that's great but a bit of perspective please. Let's see what the next 9 rounds bring.

& 3 games and about 40% points off 8th - just over half way through the season - a disgrace to be sure.
CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:29 pm

jackcass wrote:
Ioannina wrote:
Mugwump wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Donny wrote:

why wait ??? - we know u will still worship your buckley poster on your wall whilst u get to sleep and dream of a premiership in 2048 when Bucks has changed the culture of the worms on the training track and got his own list of water boys and strappers that are holding him back

if we lose to carlton twice this will be an absolute balls up of a year and Bucks should be guillotined
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:33 pm

CarringbushCigar wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Ioannina wrote:
Mugwump wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Donny wrote:

why wait ??? - we know u will still worship your buckley poster on your wall whilst u get to sleep and dream of a premiership in 2048 when Bucks has changed the culture of the worms on the training track and got his own list of water boys and strappers that are holding him back

if we lose to carlton twice this will be an absolute balls up of a year and Bucks should be guillotined

Thanks.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:19 pm

Ioannina wrote:

we, who wan't buckley to go, are more magpies than you..

Yeah, you're a better "magpie" than me because you white-ant our coach and club legend. Put out some more flags on that planet of yours.

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:15 am

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
I'm starting to be just a little concerned that you may not be taking this issue seriously, JW.

This was only made worse in July 1969 when Neil Armstrong a noted Carlton fan stuck that flag in the moon. This flag while supposedly being a representative of mans greatest achievement was actually a scum flag in disguise...
Look at 1970 for the proof....
This has been a conspiracy at the highest level all the way from brown paper bag park to the pentagon and all stops in between.
Just proves 2 things
Carlscum will stop at nothing to cheat us out of flags...

Well isn't this the daddy of all conspiracy theories?!

Okay, firstly, does anybody STILL think man has actually landed on the moon? The only thing Neil Armstrong stuck his flag in was a sand pit in a sound stage in the Hollywood Hills; Stanley Kubrik says hi [from the grave].
Unfortunately Neil Armstrong went to his grave a reclusive fraud, rather ironic, as many of Carlton's recent premierships were exercises in fraud, and at our expense, might I add....

Oh now i've done it - me and my big mouth again...
The CIA will shutdown this website for disclosing the truth, and i'll get the f*cking blame for it, along with qldmagpie67...

I wonder if the CIA take bribes in the form of lady-boys?

Eyes Wide Shut Razz

Dyso

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:48 am

piedys wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
I'm starting to be just a little concerned that you may not be taking this issue seriously, JW.

This was only made worse in July 1969 when Neil Armstrong a noted Carlton fan stuck that flag in the moon. This flag while supposedly being a representative of mans greatest achievement was actually a scum flag in disguise...
Look at 1970 for the proof....
This has been a conspiracy at the highest level all the way from brown paper bag park to the pentagon and all stops in between.
Just proves 2 things
Carlscum will stop at nothing to cheat us out of flags...

Well isn't this the daddy of all conspiracy theories?!

Okay, firstly, does anybody STILL think man has actually landed on the moon? The only thing Neil Armstrong stuck his flag in was a sand pit in a sound stage in the Hollywood Hills; Stanley Kubrik says hi [from the grave].
Unfortunately Neil Armstrong went to his grave a reclusive fraud, rather ironic, as many of Carlton's recent premierships were exercises in fraud, and at our expense, might I add....

Oh now i've done it - me and my big mouth again...
The CIA will shutdown this website for disclosing the truth, and i'll get the f*cking blame for it, along with qldmagpie67...

I wonder if the CIA take bribes in the form of lady-boys?

Eyes Wide Shut Razz

Dyso

Dyso I've only scratched the surface with this. Go back a couple pages and read the extended findings report.
And while your at it enough of the emmmscray about the CIAscray ok
I don't know if the CIA would take a lady boy but rumour has it J Edgar Hoover would do it happily
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 5 of 12   

Jump to: