Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match. Pies v. Blues. All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:22 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Again Dyso you have embraced the conspiracy theories in a way that makes other therorists delight in
As for your rectum concerns I would refer that request to your ladyboys for further consideration.
The questions you pose are ones that need answers

Indeed sir; more brilliant questions that demand answers from this day and age. We wants answers, and we want'em now!
Steven Wright [USA] would be proud of us...

and remember - a ladyboy is not necessarily a man as such...
So perhaps it voids any repeated violations on a technicality?

Boogie Knights wrote:
piedys wrote:
And if anybody actually finds their way to Sesame Street, please abduct Cookie Monster for me; name your price....

Sesame Street is in Albany Creek (a suburb up here in Qld), it intersects with Ernie Street and Oscar Cres. Ask Dora how to get there using google maps.

[/img]

Good detective work BK - i'm as good as there.
And if Cookie Monster suddenly vanishes; well it wasn't me...

Dyso

Woods Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:45 pm

Ya gotta see this.

Video filmed at training. Heart-warming stuff.

Beefy's rev up to the players is great.

http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne/sport/afl/news/2016/6/legendary-pies-fan-rips-carlton-a-new-one-in-awesome-motivational-speech/

This is what 'I support Colloingwood' means.
BBHS Cancer

bbhs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:47 pm

^
That was great cheers for posting
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:54 pm

^ Very heartwarming video. Great post Woods!

Dawesy31 wrote:
2. Our Supporters turn up in greater numbers this week. No way can we let the Blues supporters out number ours in the grandstands, and given our poor attendances recently, this is an opportunity to show the players we are behind them. I was one of the 20,000 odd there last week, and it was a very strange atmosphere.

Totally agree that last week's atmosphere was strange. It was unique and strange at the same time so hopefully we see more people in attendance this weekend.

It helps that we've come off a win plus if there's one game that every Collingwood supporter tries to attend, it's a match against Carlton.

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:22 pm

Jezza wrote:
^ Very heartwarming video. Great post Woods!

Dawesy31 wrote:
2. Our Supporters turn up in greater numbers this week. No way can we let the Blues supporters out number ours in the grandstands, and given our poor attendances recently, this is an opportunity to show the players we are behind them. I was one of the 20,000 odd there last week, and it was a very strange atmosphere.

Totally agree that last week's atmosphere was strange. It was unique and strange at the same time so hopefully we see more people in attendance this weekend.

It helps that we've come off a win plus if there's one game that every Collingwood supporter tries to attend, it's a match against Carlton.
Not this year.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:39 pm

A four goal win, and Truffles Turnbull getting the arse would be a nice double on the one day, I live in hope. Go Buffalo Bill in a cliffhanger , and go Woods.by four snags plus.!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
kymbo5@yahoo.com.au 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:45 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
A four goal win, and Truffles Turnbull getting the arse would be a nice double on the one day, I live in hope. Go Buffalo Bill in a cliffhanger , and go Woods.by four snags plus.!

I'll gladly take the 4 goal win but be very disappointed "I'll knife anyone in the back to get to the top job" Bill wins.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:47 pm

Woods wrote:
Ya gotta see this.

Video filmed at training. Heart-warming stuff.

Beefy's rev up to the players is great.

http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne/sport/afl/news/2016/6/legendary-pies-fan-rips-carlton-a-new-one-in-awesome-motivational-speech/

This is what 'I support Colloingwood' means.

That's awesome! Go Pies!

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:49 pm

kymbo5@yahoo.com.au wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

I'll gladly take the 4 goal win but be very disappointed "I'll knife anyone in the back to get to the top job" Bill wins.

WTF, didn't truffles Mal stab abbott in the back too. Confused

kymbo5@yahoo.com.au 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:05 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

This is a footy forum not a political one so last comment on this from me but Bill knifed 2 from behind, both of whom, he pledged committment to saying the other was crap. Malcolm took one on, face to face and won a relatively fair fight.

doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:07 pm

Piesnchess wrote:

Didn't Turnbull do exactly the same thing to Abbott only 9 months ago?
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:22 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

This is a footy forum not a political one so last comment on this from me but Bill knifed 2 from behind, both of whom, he pledged committment to saying the other was crap. Malcolm took one on, face to face and won a relatively fair fight.

yeh, my last comment, Abbott said only the other day that Truffles had white anted him for months on end, Truffles did not take him on face to face he stalked him with Julie Bishop in tow, after pledging loyalty time after time, hes no clean skin mate, you can rewrite history.

Any way, go PIes. Razz

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:23 pm

doriswilgus wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Didn't Turnbull do exactly the same thing to Abbott only 9 months ago?

Exactly. Cool

MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:05 pm

Who the Hell knows which Collingwood turns up tomorrow night? The one that can be arsed, or the regular transmission?

If it's the former, we win nicely. The latter, and things will get ugly...

Back bucks 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:15 pm

The team sheet looks impressive this week.
Tyson Goldsack did pretty well in the magoos last week and deserves his spot back in the seniors. Darcy Moore had been playing good footy before he got injured and showed some class , I reckon. He doesn`t sit on his backside and wait for the ball. He goes after it . Maybe he IS game ready and the collarbone is not going to affect his play.
The halfback and centreline looks strong and would be hard for Carlton to penetrate. Ben Sinclair impressed me last week. He`s got a good footy brain and seems to in fairly good form. James Aish is on top of his game ,too and he should add some stability to the side. Adam Treloar might have another big game this week. He`s good to watch and shows a lot of leadership. Marley at halfback should add a fast run out of defence.He`s got a fast pair of legs on him and almost has a feel of being the new age Didak. Almost.
Good to see Travis Cloke retain a spot ,too. I don`t think people appreciate how hard he works at his game. His goal kicking accuracy and consistency from inside 50 needs improvement, but geeze he can slot home the hard ones. It`s just the easy shots he misses.We had the same problem many years` ago with Anthony Rocca. When he was on ,he was on.When he was off his game,you wonder why we picked him that week. Clokey doesn`t stop trying. I hope he kicks 6 goals ,this week.
Travis Varcoe is one I have a problem with. His running and tackling is outstanding ,but he can`t buy a goal for us. He never missed when he was at Geelong. I think he disappoints himself with that ,too.
The rest of the team looks pretty strong. A lot of experience there and some smart footballers making up what seems to be our most complete and best team for the year , so far.
The player we have got to get on top the most is that Levi Casboult. Didn`t he destroy us last time ? I hope Bucks has a plan A , B & C to combat him ,this time around. And Kade Simpson ,Kruezer and Gibbs need to be shut down . I can`t believe we lost to them a few weeks` ago. How did that happen ?

We will prevail ,tomorrow.

Back Bucks

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12   

Jump to: