Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match. Pies v. Blues. All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronrat 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone get a Dipper mask and scare Silvagni. And the bloke next to him a Darren Milburn one.
I think Jo Bailey should replace Jeannie Pratt as presenter of the cup so that Pendles has a blinder.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:09 pm

Well give em a big cheers for us guys, I'm not even sure what time/day it is there, so keep the game day feisty so I have something to read later! Go Pies!
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:21 pm

Love to see Salvagni get Flattened
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:08 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
I'd have preferred to keep White and drop Cloke....but I suspect the media leaches were ready to attack Bucks if Cloke was dropped again so quickly. I think this makes as a bit slower and less agile. Cloke had better play well or else White will return quick smart.

It's terrible news that Marsh is injured again after playing his best game yet. At least Goldsack will give us a good contest.

Think you have it wrong about the media leeches.
The media leeches rejoice every time Cloke gets dropped, not because they are ready to attack Bucks, but rather because they can sink their collective boots into Travis.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:53 pm

Magpietothemax wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
I'd have preferred to keep White and drop Cloke....but I suspect the media leaches were ready to attack Bucks if Cloke was dropped again so quickly. I think this makes as a bit slower and less agile. Cloke had better play well or else White will return quick smart.

It's terrible news that Marsh is injured again after playing his best game yet. At least Goldsack will give us a good contest.

Think you have it wrong about the media leeches.
The media leeches rejoice every time Cloke gets dropped, not because they are ready to attack Bucks, but rather because they can sink their collective boots into Travis.

I think the media certainly rejoices in Cloke's misfortunes, but also relish any opportunity to question Buck's judgement and handling of his players. Anyway, I just hope Cloke performs well and justifies retaining his spot.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:31 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
Love to see Salvagni get Flattened

Calm down Dave, you'll be on the front page of the Age if you're not careful.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:23 am

[quote="Dave The Man"]
It is a real shame that Marsh has suffered some kind of injury right at the moment when he is taking off. However, I am happy with Goldsack as a replacement, and I love the look of our selected defence, with Reid, Howe, Brown, Williams and now Goldie. I am also really happy that Cloke was selected. I believe that it was on merit... I thought he clearly did more than White last week. If only we had a really elite small forward, like Fas in the team, and this team would have a real edge to it all, despite all the injuries.
Will need Trav Varcoe to keep applying his immense forward pressure again this week, and someone to shark the ball when it hits the ground. Once again, our midfield holds the key. If it hits the ground running, I am confident of a win in this one. I have been routinely tiipping the opposition of late in our games. When this proved not to be the talisman I was hoping for, I have gone back to tipping on merit. I think we will win.
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:50 am

piedys wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
I've been preaching conspiracy the role for a while now from Archamedes all the way to Neil Armstrong connecting the dots.
I didn't even get to the alien probes (not the ones Dyso ordered online) the ones of surprise

Please don't confuse alien probes with anal probes; I don't want to end up like Cartman in season 1 of South Park from the late 90s. Not a good look.

And when Captain James T.Kirk of the SS Enterprise strives "...to boldly go where no man has gone before...", let's ensure my rectum remains that way, eh?

qldmagpie67 wrote:
I have so many unanswered questions as well
Why after all this time has no one been able to find there way to Sesame Street
Why doesn't Dora just use google maps ?
When you put your 2c worth in but it's only a penny for your thoughts where's the other penny going ?
Why do they sterilise needles used for lethal injections ?
Why is lemon juice made from artificial flavours yet dish washing liquid is made from real lemons ?
And who let the dogs out ?
And what exactly is Victoria's secret by the clothes they wear there's not much to hide ?
Can a hearse carrying a corpse use the car pool lane ?
Why don't we see the headline "pyschic wins lotto again" ?
Why can't woman put on mascara with there mouth closed ?
There are just so many unanswered questions and Collingwood seem to be central to most of them

Oh, and why does super-glue never stick to the inside of the tube?
Why are airplane black-boxes actually orange?
If the 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why does it have locks on the door?
What do people in China call their good plates?

And if anybody actually finds their way to Sesame Street, please abduct Cookie Monster for me; name your price....

Again Dyso you have embraced the conspiracy theories in a way that makes other therorists delight in
As for your rectum concerns I would refer that request to your ladyboys for further consideration.
The questions you pose are ones that need answers
While we ponder those questions asked thus far I add these for consideration as well
Why does a round pizza come in a square box ?
What disease did cured ham actually have ?
How is it we put a man on the moon decades before we figured out it would be smart to put wheels on suitcases ?
If a deaf person goes to court why is it still called a hearing ?
If corn oil is made of corn and vegetable oil made from vegetables what is baby oil made from ?
Why are you IN a movie but ON tv ?
If the professor on Gilligans's island can build a radio from a coconut why can't he fix a hole in a boat ?
If Whily E Coyote had enough money to buy all the stuff from Acme company why didn't he just buy some dinner ?
If electricity comes from electrons does mortality come from morons ?
Answer these questions as well as the others posed and I'm sure we are on our way to uncovering the answers required to solve the puzzle
think better 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:11 am

[quote="Magpietothemax"]
Dave The Man wrote:

It is a real shame that Marsh has suffered some kind of injury right at the moment when he is taking off. However, I am happy with Goldsack as a replacement, and I love the look of our selected defence, with Reid, Howe, Brown, Williams and now Goldie. I am also really happy that Cloke was selected. I believe that it was on merit... I thought he clearly did more than White last week. If only we had a really elite small forward, like Fas in the team, and this team would have a real edge to it all, despite all the injuries.
Will need Trav Varcoe to keep applying his immense forward pressure again this week, and someone to shark the ball when it hits the ground. Once again, our midfield holds the key. If it hits the ground running, I am confident of a win in this one. I have been routinely tiipping the opposition of late in our games. When this proved not to be the talisman I was hoping for, I have gone back to tipping on merit. I think we will win.

Goldsack right provide the direction-giving role that the back half seems to miss. Maxwell was the backline general and from what I have seen Goldsack does a good job of organising the back 6 in a similar way.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:37 am

stui magpie wrote:
I'm happy to see the Sack back, I reckon he earned it in that VFL game last week. He directly contributed to at least 2 goals with raking long kicks into the forward line.

I agree. The bits of replay I saw I thought he played a terrific game. Not sure about Moore instead of White. I really hope Cloke does well for "us" this week & bags a few.

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:03 am

melliot wrote:
I think this game is critical for Bux. Lose and we are not making progress. Win and we are at least appear to be moving forwards.

For the supporters faith (or an attempt to gain some back) in Bux going forward, this is a critical game.

Buckle needs this win desperately and may be a turning point.
He has the best excuse going around (Injuries). He will be coach in 2017.
Dawesy31 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:15 am

The two biggest things I want to see at this game;

1. We come out and smash the scum as payback for beating us earlier in the year! There's not much worse than losing to Carlton twice in a season, and I liked that Bux at least acknowledged that in his presser.

2. Our Supporters turn up in greater numbers this week. No way can we let the Blues supporters out number ours in the grandstands, and given our poor attendances recently, this is an opportunity to show the players we are behind them. I was one of the 20,000 odd there last week, and it was a very strange atmosphere.

Disappointing for Marshy to get injured as I thought he was stiff to not receive a rising star nomination for last week's game, but oh well, the injury curse continues.....

Also surprised that Darcy is back this week. I thought another week to recover fully was the smart way to go.

Pies by 40
Boogie Knights 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:33 am

piedys wrote:

Oh, and why does super-glue never stick to the inside of the tube?
Why are airplane black-boxes actually orange?
If the 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why does it have locks on the door?
What do people in China call their good plates?

And if anybody actually finds their way to Sesame Street, please abduct Cookie Monster for me; name your price....

Sesame Street is in Albany Creek (a suburb up here in Qld), it intersects with Ernie Street and Oscar Cres. Ask Dora how to get there using google maps.

[/img]
roar 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:18 am

Really don't understand the need to bring Moore straight back in. It's not as if he offers that much more than White.

Marsh's injury is heart-breaking.

melliot 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:18 pm

roar wrote:
Really don't understand the need to bring Moore straight back in. It's not as if he offers that much more than White.

Marsh's injury is heart-breaking.

Agree.

Surely with Moore missing 3-4 weeks with a potential confidence sapping injury, he needs to come back though vfl to prove his shoulder is right, get his touch again and he has no doubts with its strength.

It's not as if he was starring previously. He has been very promising as a young guy, but performance measured across AFL standards he has been an "OK" .

The more I think about it, the more I think Moores selection is a ruse and he will be a late withdraw for White.

Ps. I know....... there is a lot of more/more 's in that sentence.
Smile
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12   

Jump to: