Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick's Posting XXII Round 14: vs Fremantle

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:15 pm
Post subject: Nick's Posting XXII Round 14: vs FremantleReply with quote

i am busy putting together a proposal that nick's does not get a bye next year. in what has been an extraordinary few days it is clear elements of this forum have run amok. with no game to focus on it appears that the loony left has taken hold and dug its heels in.

in naming this week's team i believe this is the team that nick's deserves. not one of those fly by night rebel teams. not a fake team that likes to adorn itself with tag heuer watches and claim it is representing the people. no, no, no. this is a team that has taken the time off during the bye round to reset, restock, restump and reload. this team respects all and sundry on this planet, particularly south eastern victorian goats.

on that note, there have been a few changes to this team to take on the freo wanchors:

stui returns from his sojourn to the great wall of trump and regains the captaincy. the monkey king returns in a show of good faith and to demonstrate we will respect all creatures great and small. rudeboy has been given a spell so he can decide if he should stay or if he should go.

e has been snipped after showing that e was as hlpful as a txt msg wth n vwls. yin-yang has been omitted for team balance. courtza is being managed. what'sinaname gets chopped along with the diversity program we had implemented in recent weeks.

jezza gets his chance to argue with a real opponent now that exams are over while 3rd comes in to stand his arch nemesis byron schammer.

watt price tully heads to the bench to aid him in his search of the missing formula dihydrogen monoxide and is joined on the pine by two newcomers to the team, malteser and think positive who have both overcome much adversity in recent times.

finally, in what can only be considered a scraping of the bottom of the barrel, david has been brought in as an emergency.

in breaking news: qldmagpie67 it has been reported has been fined $50,000.00 for challenging the integrity of nick's posting xxii.

qldmagpie67's comments and rebel xxii had impugned the integrity of the long held traditions of the posting xxii, nick's and the coach, warranting the hefty penalties for him.

"we don't have great precedents in these areas so it was really (a matter of) considering the comments in the rebel thread and the impact that they had and we came to that (outcome) today," a spokeperson said.

"we felt that qldmagpie67's comments had gone past more than just criticism of the current nick's coach and we felt that they actually went to the integrity of our posting xxii, its members and the forum itself.

"so we felt that there were actions there, not just the comments but actions, that maybe the rogue could have averted this."

"we strongly suggest that qldmagpie67 focuses on getting a dog up him and to tune into the bumsniffing code's centrepiece tonight. he might do well to learn how to contain his excitement and take lessons from the likes of rabs, fatty, sterlo and gus."

tn_Nick's Posting XXII vs Fremantle Round 14.jpg

Last edited by John Wren on Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:20 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on the board again with my own dedicated magnet, so the coach has my full support and backing once more. For now...

Last edited by MagpieBat on Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:30 pm

Footy's back, I'm back where I belong as the big C and with TP in to provide some much needed run it's time to turn this mob of purple stiffs back into a flaccid festering mess.

Go Pies.

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:41 pm

Oh I see the toffy elite are off to there dribbling best again.
Dumping players in form replacing them with more yes men.
A disgrace I tell you.
After the glorious victory last week against the always dangerous bye sanity has again been tossed out for another version of the Benny Hill show but without the comical genius.
As for the $50k fine that's chicken feed after the income generated last week by the gate fees of the masses assembled
All I can say is let's hope that the form shown last week is carried over or the voices of discontent will become roars once again
For what it's worth I tip Freo by around 12 goals now after looking at that squad of squibs
Long live the rebels
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:41 pm

The weight of goals will tell one day...
King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:43 pm

So this is the battle formation for our re-taking of Morwell is it??
As part of the front line, I promise I won't break formation for a lost cause like trying to rescue Swoop; bastard or not.

Better be on the lookout Stui you big C, Ross hasn't fed the hounds for 7 days.

Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:55 pm

Sack the coach
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:03 am

Needless to say, the board has reiterated it's full support of the coach. \

Having said that, H2O is a lot better than the CO I've been breathing in lately riding to work & the G when the footy is on. Although while not having had it for many years I rather did like N20.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:42 am

stui magpie wrote:
Footy's back, I'm back where I belong as the big C and with TP in to provide some much needed run it's time to turn this mob of purple stiffs back into a flaccid festering mess.

Go Pies.

I'll be running alright, I'm benched with WPT and Wokko, can you imagine the debate?? I'll be grabbing that bag of maltesers and running alright!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:43 am

Is there a pre game ice bath happening?

Good for sore muscles and all, u no!

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:27 am

Finally back in the team Very Happy
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:27 am

SACK THE COACH, IMMEDIATELY. plot is totally lost.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:17 am

No worries, coach, I'll meet all your expectations by presenting myself in peak condition at Subi on Friday night.
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:27 am

Well as suggested as by the current coach (no matter how temporary his position will be) I watched the rugby league show piece last night. Another sensational result and funnily enough the key ingredient in this dynasty of 10 series wins in the past 11yrs is Queensland
Imagine the transformation that could occur if Nicks was afford the luxury of having that winning Queensland culture instilled in them.
But no the long suffering Nicks posting XXII has to watch as there "coach" (and I use the term loosely) drive up in his Range Rover eating cucumber sanga's with his pipe firmly fixed between his lips and sipping imported tea while listening to opera music. So much for the working class culture.
This coach knows only one way to succeed and that's by using the working class as his stepping stones.
Nicks deserves better maybe some annoyed posters may decide to sharpen there flick knives and visit a certain beige Range Rover in the parking lot. Oh but be sure to be careful don't want the skis to fall off the roof racks.
Neil Appleby says it every week
Sack the coach !!!!
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:26 pm

Jezza wrote:
Finally back in the team Very Happy

could be a late out. tomorrow will not be the night for fair weathered folk.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: