Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Extreme Black'n'White / Hotrods

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:57 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesJ wrote:
Lazza wrote:
JamesJ wrote:
Collingwood Crackerjack wrote:
Ah, Hotrods, that takes me back.

Haven't been on there since Turtle (was that his name?) and Magpie Greg had what can only be described as an unseemly falling out...allegations made in the heat of the moment (possibly in jest) that proved impossible to take back...I laughed my arse off

Just discovered this thread and glad to know the site hasn't been hacked as I post there. Can remember Magpie Greg, think from memory he got banned from Hotrods after he posted some vile stuff about a poster called Santo or something. Greg was a fruit loop.

I have no idea who you are nor do I ever want to but I have to say that Magpie Greg is one of the most decent and great people I have had the pleasure to meet in my life. How you can blame him for anything vile is not only you being a bloody vicious shit but being a fair dinkum, total fool... Evil or Very Mad

Have never met Greg but he ruined Hotrods and was banned for his fights with Santo. Some of the discourse was vile between the two.

Well if you haven't ever met Magpie Greg, you shouldn't be saying/assuming or asserting nasty things about someone you don't bloody know.
I know him well and I'd happily bet your left testicle that it wasn't Magpie Greg who was vicious or vile.... Rolling Eyes
Magpie Greg is a thorough gentleman, more than I can say about many others here these days..... Shocked

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:03 pm

Lazza wrote:
JamesJ wrote:
Lazza wrote:
JamesJ wrote:

Haven't been on there since Turtle (was that his name?) and Magpie Greg had what can only be described as an unseemly falling out...allegations made in the heat of the moment (possibly in jest) that proved impossible to take back...I laughed my arse off

Just discovered this thread and glad to know the site hasn't been hacked as I post there. Can remember Magpie Greg, think from memory he got banned from Hotrods after he posted some vile stuff about a poster called Santo or something. Greg was a fruit loop.

I have no idea who you are nor do I ever want to but I have to say that Magpie Greg is one of the most decent and great people I have had the pleasure to meet in my life. How you can blame him for anything vile is not only you being a bloody vicious shit but being a fair dinkum, total fool... Evil or Very Mad

Have never met Greg but he ruined Hotrods and was banned for his fights with Santo. Some of the discourse was vile between the two.

Well if you haven't ever met Magpie Greg, you shouldn't be saying/assuming or asserting nasty things about someone you don't bloody know.
I know him well and I'd happily bet your left testicle that it wasn't Magpie Greg who was vicious or vile.... Rolling Eyes
Magpie Greg is a thorough gentleman, more than I can say about many others here these days..... Shocked

If you like Magpie Greg he must be a douchbag.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
JamesJ 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:13 pm

Lazza wrote:
JamesJ wrote:
Lazza wrote:
JamesJ wrote:

I treat people as how I see them. Some of the vile that Greg put on Hotrods was the worst stuff I've seen on the net. Nice people don't do that.
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:21 pm

I don't know MGreg, but I enjoyed his articles and stories about John Greening, having never seen the guy play it was good to have a few great stories being shared on here about him a lot of which were from magpie greg.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Bob Sugar wrote:
Lazza wrote:
JamesJ wrote:
Lazza wrote:
JamesJ wrote:

If you like Magpie Greg he must be a douchbag.

Hehe probably likes meaty pastries and board games he sucks at
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Magpie Greg bought a ticket for me one time when I couldn't, I met him at the Ponsford statue and paid him then. He had never met me before.

Good bloke.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: