Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Nathan Buckley Debate - Back Bucks or Sack Bucks?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 108, 109, 110  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Nathan Buckley: what should the club do with him?
Sack him now and pay him out
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Sack him at season's end and pay him out
14%
 14%  [ 22 ]
Wait and see until season's end, then review (inclined to sack)
14%
 14%  [ 22 ]
Wait and see until season's end, then review (inclined to keep)
17%
 17%  [ 26 ]
Keep him until mid-season 2017, then reassess
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
Keep him until end of 2017, then reassess
17%
 17%  [ 27 ]
Back him for as long as it takes! All We Can Be with NCB!
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
Other (please outline in the thread)
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 151

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:51 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pies4shaw wrote:
Jezza, there's an online article on The Age's site entitled "Pies coach says McGuire slipped up" that quotes heavily from Buckley's temarks. I'm on my phone so can't paste the link but perhaps someone else could.

The Age is not even Worth reading.

They Been Bashing ED since Long as I can Remember

Mugwump 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:55 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Jezza, there's an online article on The Age's site entitled "Pies coach says McGuire slipped up" that quotes heavily from Buckley's remarks. I'm on my phone so can't paste the link but perhaps someone else could.

^ It's paywalled so I am not sure there is much point in pasting the link - his comments were more or less the same as he said on 360, and that is on the club website : that Eddie regretted what he'd said, both in terms of how it reflected on his personal values and on the club and other organisations that he was involved with, and that it was good that he was man enough to apologise for it.

Anyone who found Buckley's comments objectionable must have an agenda. But that's all that words seem to mean nowadays, the agenda of the listener.

5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:12 am

Mugwump wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
Jezza, there's an online article on The Age's site entitled "Pies coach says McGuire slipped up" that quotes heavily from Buckley's remarks. I'm on my phone so can't paste the link but perhaps someone else could.

^ It's paywalled so I am not sure there is much point in pasting the link - his comments were more or less the same as he said on 360, and that is on the club website : that Eddie regretted what he'd said, both in terms of how it reflected on his personal values and on the club and other organisations that he was involved with, and that it was good that he was man enough to apologise for it.

Anyone who found Buckley's comments objectionable must have an agenda. But that's all that words seem to mean nowadays, the agenda of the listener.

Mugwump, I assume that you are referring to me. Retread my post.I have no hidden agenda. I said what I meant and meant what I said.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:17 am

Mugwump wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

You can hear Buck's press conference on the CFC website.
Redlight 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:55 am

I just read Buckley's comments as reported by The Age. It's relatively gentle, but it still supports the palpably incorrect narrative that the comments were inherently wrong.

A key sponsor, the board, the CEO and now the Coach - all eagerly chipping in to undermine the club's President. It seems uncomfortably close to what Paul Keating would have called "a conga line of suckholes".

In my opinion, it demonstrates a disgraceful lack of courage in the face of a little heat.

I'm disgusted in the way they've thrown Eddie under the bus to appease the critics. Critics who, for the most part, are Eddie/Collingwood haters on simple principle.

'Side by Side' rings more than a little hollow in my ears right now.

It seriously makes me wonder if this is the kind of organisation that I want to actively support.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:12 am

5 from the wing on debut wrote:
Mugwump wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

Mugwump, I assume that you are referring to me. Retread my post.I have no hidden agenda. I said what I meant and meant what I said.

Well, I was actually thinking of Wolfboy, who followed your lead to pile in with his usual tedious refrain. He could say the same thing a million different ways, and still find a way to add a little less each time.

But why you would form any view about Buckley when he was clearly following the agreed club line - already espoused by Pert and McGuire - beats me. He was inevitably asked the question. He answered it with the line that the Club have clearly established. It's called discipline, and he has always shown that 100%. If you form a view about his tenure on that basis, I can only conclude that your mind was already somehow made up.

35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:01 am

BucksIsFutureCoach wrote:
Mugwump wrote:
^ Bloody hell, anybody would think that James Hird had taken over your club.

The vilification of Buckley on here is clearly absurd and vastly over the top. I hope the Board will hold their nerve, and if they do, I think it is highly likely that he'll be vindicated in the end as the football we can play with the better part of our list emerges.

I'm one of those people thinking it might be best for Buckley to finish up at the end of the season, but quite frankly, some of the stuff being printed here is utter nonsense. As one of our greatest ever players Buckley doesn't owe us anything. We're the ones who owe him and nothing changes however his coaching finishes up.

I'm afraid, with all due respect, this is just rubbish. 5 years ago Buckley was among the most highly respected & honoured names not just at Collingwood but in football itself. I assure you no one honoured & respected the guy more than I. Eddie being the possible exception.
However, what has happened since then has been nothing less than the greatest debacle in Collingwood history, and that in a time which should have been one of the greatest since 1930.
If Buckley magically learned to coach and keep a reasonable number of players fit, perhaps he could somehow manage to win us a flag by 2017. Do you believe that could happen? I dont either, but lets say for argument's sake it happened.
That would still not go a fraction of the way to rectifying the nightmare he has put us through since 2011.

Given Mick's position, that he wanted to stay, there is no way the 'succession' would have taken place unless Buckley insisted on it. No one dumps a coach who has won the last two Minor Prems, and would have won the last two flags.
Given Buckley's oft-stated belief that the club is bigger than the man, he could not have insisted on taking over unless he truly believed he was a better coach than Malthouse at that time.
Collingwood, at the end of 2011, was the best side in the game by a fair margin. I simply will never believe that minus the ’succession’ we wouldn’t have won the 2011 flag, and almost certainly the 2012 also. Who knows what might have followed, we’ve had one of the best lists every year since 2010As season 2012 began, everyone in the game had us as runaway flag favourites, I believe we were paying about $5. Pretty good given that we were paying far more just to win a lousy match a few weeks ago!

By the end of 2013 it had become incredibly obvious that there were problems with the coaching. Two years of record breaking injuries and reports that players weren’t happy, as well as losing some of the best players in the game. As much as I prayed and prayed for the ’succession’ to be dumped, once it was clear at the end of 2011 that common sense would not prevail (I wrote it in several places, including on paper that this would be a massive clusterf**k), I resolved to get 100% behind Buckley and certainly not even suggest he was anything but the best while the season was on. In fact I didn’t criticise his coaching in word or deed until the end of 2013, and after my two favourite players were tossed away. It was clear to most by now that he didn’t have the side behind him, had no creative ideas for game day, and his fitness regime was resulting in far too many injuries. 2 seasons of such a huge injury tally was nuts!
Now it’s 5 seasons of the same, more than double the time since it became obvious to anyone watching properly that this was becoming a nightmare which would be difficult to recover from, and yet in each of those years the side itself has proven itself to be one of the best lists, managing to beat or hold the very best teams, and playing some remarkable footy. when they’re playing at their best. To do so basically with half a side and no coach to speak of is a clear demonstration of how good our list is.
So each year I tell everyone that the guy can’t coach and is causing ridiculous injury numbers which have already cut some careers short. Even players who’ve left after playing under Buckley have taken a year or two to get back to full fitness. Luke Ball said he would’ve played on under someone else.
But each year I cop abuse and ridicule for being right. It gets more vicious each year but the numbers get way lower. Obviously there’s still 8 Buckley fans out there.
Now if he were just failing as a coach, just not very good at it, and admitted that, he would probably be gone, but no one would have forgotten how great a player he was, and THAT would be how he was remembered.
Instead he will not admit what everyone else can see clearly, instead blaming the players every single time for failing to implement his plan properly. Sound like someone else? Just after Stalingrad?
The way he’s gone about it and the fact that he hasn’t had the decency to retire gracefully, or accept any responsibility for 6 years of failure proves beyond doubt that he cares about Nathan Buckley first and foremost. So yeah, after 5 years of this fraud of a coach his legacy as the great player he was is going south in a hurry, and I personally am finished with the kid gloves. If he’d moved on after the Carlton debacle, the season could’ve been saved. We showed against Geelong & Brisbane & Essendon and for much of the games against Footscray & West Coast that we were certainly good enough, and after the Geelong game we were just a game out of the 8, and 2 or 3 from the top 4. Win all our remaining games and we will play finals.
Are there ANY fans left who’d bet a tin 20c piece on that?
Then again perhaps it’s a cunning plan! After falling over in the last 2 second halves of the season, he’s turned it around so we’re utter crap in the first half and brilliant from here on!

Still, the Magoos are doing great!

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:39 am

35forever wrote:
Mugwump wrote:

The vilification of Buckley on here is clearly absurd and vastly over the top. I hope the Board will hold their nerve, and if they do, I think it is highly likely that he'll be vindicated in the end as the football we can play with the better part of our list emerges.

I'm one of those people thinking it might be best for Buckley to finish up at the end of the season, but quite frankly, some of the stuff being printed here is utter nonsense. As one of our greatest ever players Buckley doesn't owe us anything. We're the ones who owe him and nothing changes however his coaching finishes up.

I'm afraid, with all due respect, this is just rubbish. 5 years ago Buckley was among the most highly respected & honoured names not just at Collingwood but in football itself. I assure you no one honoured & respected the guy more than I. Eddie being the possible exception.
However, what has happened since then has been nothing less than the greatest debacle in Collingwood history, and that in a time which should have been one of the greatest since 1930.
If Buckley magically learned to coach and keep a reasonable number of players fit, perhaps he could somehow manage to win us a flag by 2017. Do you believe that could happen? I dont either, but lets say for argument's sake it happened.
That would still not go a fraction of the way to rectifying the nightmare he has put us through since 2011.

Given Mick's position, that he wanted to stay, there is no way the 'succession' would have taken place unless Buckley insisted on it. No one dumps a coach who has won the last two Minor Prems, and would have won the last two flags.
Given Buckley's oft-stated belief that the club is bigger than the man, he could not have insisted on taking over unless he truly believed he was a better coach than Malthouse at that time.
Collingwood, at the end of 2011, was the best side in the game by a fair margin. I simply will never believe that minus the ’succession’ we wouldn’t have won the 2011 flag, and almost certainly the 2012 also. Who knows what might have followed, we’ve had one of the best lists every year since 2010As season 2012 began, everyone in the game had us as runaway flag favourites, I believe we were paying about $5. Pretty good given that we were paying far more just to win a lousy match a few weeks ago!

By the end of 2013 it had become incredibly obvious that there were problems with the coaching. Two years of record breaking injuries and reports that players weren’t happy, as well as losing some of the best players in the game. As much as I prayed and prayed for the ’succession’ to be dumped, once it was clear at the end of 2011 that common sense would not prevail (I wrote it in several places, including on paper that this would be a massive clusterf**k), I resolved to get 100% behind Buckley and certainly not even suggest he was anything but the best while the season was on. In fact I didn’t criticise his coaching in word or deed until the end of 2013, and after my two favourite players were tossed away. It was clear to most by now that he didn’t have the side behind him, had no creative ideas for game day, and his fitness regime was resulting in far too many injuries. 2 seasons of such a huge injury tally was nuts!
Now it’s 5 seasons of the same, more than double the time since it became obvious to anyone watching properly that this was becoming a nightmare which would be difficult to recover from, and yet in each of those years the side itself has proven itself to be one of the best lists, managing to beat or hold the very best teams, and playing some remarkable footy. when they’re playing at their best. To do so basically with half a side and no coach to speak of is a clear demonstration of how good our list is.
So each year I tell everyone that the guy can’t coach and is causing ridiculous injury numbers which have already cut some careers short. Even players who’ve left after playing under Buckley have taken a year or two to get back to full fitness. Luke Ball said he would’ve played on under someone else.
But each year I cop abuse and ridicule for being right. It gets more vicious each year but the numbers get way lower. Obviously there’s still 8 Buckley fans out there.
Now if he were just failing as a coach, just not very good at it, and admitted that, he would probably be gone, but no one would have forgotten how great a player he was, and THAT would be how he was remembered.
Instead he will not admit what everyone else can see clearly, instead blaming the players every single time for failing to implement his plan properly. Sound like someone else? Just after Stalingrad?
The way he’s gone about it and the fact that he hasn’t had the decency to retire gracefully, or accept any responsibility for 6 years of failure proves beyond doubt that he cares about Nathan Buckley first and foremost. So yeah, after 5 years of this fraud of a coach his legacy as the great player he was is going south in a hurry, and I personally am finished with the kid gloves. If he’d moved on after the Carlton debacle, the season could’ve been saved. We showed against Geelong & Brisbane & Essendon and for much of the games against Footscray & West Coast that we were certainly good enough, and after the Geelong game we were just a game out of the 8, and 2 or 3 from the top 4. Win all our remaining games and we will play finals.
Then again perhaps it’s a cunning plan! After falling over in the last 2 second halves of the season, he’s turned it around so we’re utter crap in the first half and brilliant from here on!

With all due respect mate, at the end of 2011 we were not the best team by a fair margin, even though it was the most successful season in the Magpies long history, in games won. Sadly, the Cats were the best team, they beat us three times that season, our only losses, including a massive ninety point hiding, we cant forget that, geelong were the best side, as the grand final sadly showed. Confused Sad

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:08 am

I understand completely were mugwump is coming from the emotional roller coaster that is being a Collingwood fan can sometimes tear at you.
I've been torn on the subject and voted a full review at seasons end only because I'm never for sacking a coach mid season unless the players come out and tell the board they won't play for the coach and that hasn't happened. For some to suggest our results are the players showing they don't want to play for him is absurd.
I don't blame him for injuries I think we've just had a perfect storm of recruiting players with fragile bodies (look at Freeman now still can't get on the paddock at a different club) coupled with the desire to play a physical demanding style of play which requires elite fitness to maintain and we've pushed the players maybe a little to hard but I'm no expert and I won't entertain the thoughts of some that Buckley was responsible for setting the program that led to injuries again that's absolute rubbish.
My biggest concern and I've mentioned a few times is what appears to be his lack of tactial imagination on game day.
We just can't seem to arrest momentum when the tide goes against us.
People eep throwing the Geelong game up as a beacon of hope but the truth is we won 1 quarter that night by a huge margin and then had it chipped away all night before hanging on.
We only won 2 quarters against Essendon again one by a massive margin
Yes we beat the lions easily but that's nothing to be excited by.
We beat the Tigers with the last kick of the game and even the most loyal supporter knows that we got out of jail there and had more than a ounce of luck really.
The only game I was really excited about was the Bulldogs game where I thought we were the better side until we run out of players
I get more concerned when I see how easily sides go coast to coast against us. It's not that one or 2 sides do it even the worst sides have done it to us time and again. There is obviously something wrong.
I also get concerned that when we have players having a huge impact against us we can't stop them cue Bernie Vince he has ripped us a new one the last 3-4 games we've played against him. Conversely when one of our players is having a impact other sides seem to be able to negate it or at least stem it cue Sidey here. Has a great first term against the Dee's they send Bugg to him and he has 9 touches in 3 terms and had no impact on the game while Bugg has 20 and becomes important to them. Blind Freddie could see Sidey was struggling as usual when he gets a player playing him close and accountable but instead if moving Sidey to the forward line to make them adjust there pattern we just let it roll along.
I admit injuries have been a big part of some issues as we've had important players missing all the time. We've had no cohesion and no opportunity to have key players in key positions play consistently together to develop a game plan style that shows we are competitive.
I'm just torn between Buckley the player who I admired so greatly and what I see as a guy who appears out of his depth tactically.
I want him to succeed and whilst he is coach I will support him regardless but that doesn't mean I don't have reservations
I would love for us to have our best 22 on the paddock or even 15-18 of them for several weeks in a row and see if our style can be competitive but we won't be seeing that this year again.
Comes seasons end it will be a tough call either way. If he stays we give him the chance to show us what we can do but that's a risk based on our performances of the second half of 2015 and all of 2016 thus far. Heck if we come out and win 4 or more games remaining this year he most likely stays and considering our injuries that would be a pass mark.
Even as I re read what I've type I'm back and forth in my appraisals lol
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:49 am

Piesnchess wrote:
35forever wrote:
Mugwump wrote:

With all due respect mate, at the end of 2011 we were not the best team by a fair margin, even though it was the most successful season in the Magpies long history, in games won. Sadly, the Cats were the best team, they beat us three times that season, our only losses, including a massive ninety point hiding, we cant forget that, geelong were the best side, as the grand final sadly showed. Confused Sad

I don't agree. At 3 quarter time we were still in it. We lost the grand final at the death, 25 minutes. A healthy team, and a team that had actually turned up round 22 and back to back was ours.

MM -Buckley debacle did that.

And we don't owe Buckley anything. He will always be a Collingwood legend. As will Leigh Matthews, obviously for a different reason.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:53 am

Redlight wrote:
I just read Buckley's comments as reported by The Age. It's relatively gentle, but it still supports the palpably incorrect narrative that the comments were inherently wrong.

A key sponsor, the board, the CEO and now the Coach - all eagerly chipping in to undermine the club's President. It seems uncomfortably close to what Paul Keating would have called "a conga line of suckholes".

In my opinion, it demonstrates a disgraceful lack of courage in the face of a little heat.

I'm disgusted in the way they've thrown Eddie under the bus to appease the critics. Critics who, for the most part, are Eddie/Collingwood haters on simple principle.

'Side by Side' rings more than a little hollow in my ears right now.

100%

I'm still pissed off the club came out with the apology. For one thing, Eddie said the comments at his day job. And I don't even think they should have apologised. It's about time someone had the balls to say 'it was a $£$%^%%$ joke, just as Shaws comments were, just as Danihers comments about Robbo were, get a sense of humour".

For me just goes along with the new corporate Collingwood of the last few years. And I don't like it. Yes sir no sir three bags full sir, tow the line. Bullshit

Ah well, Swanny takes over Collingwood Twitter tonight, I'm sure he will come up with something to take the heat off.

Go Pies, #standby Eddie!

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:42 am

I'm totally with you TP - I have almost zero doubt that minus the debacle we would have won the flag easily. We played like crap that GF and we were defiantly still 'in it' up until almost the death of the game. Also don't forget the Shaw 'betting' suspension... that sure didn't help things...

All these 'things' are what we sacrificed for 'two in the bush' mentality because of egos, and for delusional 'wishful' unfulfilled dreams. I'm sick of it, all 20 years of it... luckily with one flag 'in between' it all, should have a been 2.
5 from the wing on debut 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:37 am

Mugwump wrote:
5 from the wing on debut wrote:
Mugwump wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

Well, I was actually thinking of Wolfboy, who followed your lead to pile in with his usual tedious refrain. He could say the same thing a million different ways, and still find a way to add a little less each time.

But why you would form any view about Buckley when he was clearly following the agreed club line - already espoused by Pert and McGuire - beats me. He was inevitably asked the question. He answered it with the line that the Club have clearly established. It's called discipline, and he has always shown that 100%. If you form a view about his tenure on that basis, I can only conclude that your mind was already somehow made up.

Two issues here.

First, what you call the agreed club line. The club initially supported Eddie in its statement. That should have been the end of it. But no, it wasn't. I assume that pressure was put upon the club to say something else so Pert released another statement that threw Eddie under the bus. I have no doubt that while in private the club supported Eddie in public they have not. If ever there was a time for Side by Side that was it. It wasn't demonstrated by the club. I would expect that Eddie is devastated, feels betrayed by his club and is finished at the club- whether now or at the end of the season, but emotionally he will be done. It is hard for me to express how angry I am that the club has achieved Wilsons goal for her. The fact that they gave in so quickly disgusts me. There was a time when my connection to the club was very strong. Now I wonder why I could still have any feeling for it at all. It is weak, it is disloyal and it does not look after its own. They are all qualities that I despise.

Second, regardless of whether or not Buckley was asked a question about the issue he should not have answered it. There is no compulsion for him to do so. Why he would take the opportunity to be critical of his greatest supporter, and to talk about how the issue is effecting the club, is beyond me. There is an agenda being driven by the PC mob which has been hijacked by the anti Collingwood/ anti Eddie group and Buckley has waded into that to assist.

I can handle bad on field performances as that is part of football. What I cannot accept is the pathetic manner in which the club has handled this issue. I am disgusted with them.
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:34 pm

I voted "Other", Extend his contract.
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:01 pm

Quite apart from the coaching debacle, for which I hold Eddie only slightly less responsible than "The Ego", I have been vocal about my disgust at the way the media & the football world in general has had another crack at its usual whipping boy. To my surprise I haven't been receiving anything like the blowback I expected, most people I have heard from believe that the reaction to Ed’s comments was ridiculous & over the top.
As my wife said:
“He wasn’t making a joke about a woman, he was making a joke about a journo”.
That’s part 1 of the kerfuffle, part 2 is that it was just that, a JOKE!
I don’t believe there are many people who couldn’t guess that. But to me Part 1 is the important bit. Are we now saying that of all the well known footy journos ONE has total Carte Blanche to say & do as she wishes without fear of repercussion?!
Why? That’s like saying she can play for the Richmond AFL side but can’t be tackled or touched, it’s idiotic. If you want to be a loudmouth footy journo with very controversial opinions, especially anti-Collingwood opinions, you’d better be prepared to cop the sledging which comes with the job. Where was all the carry-on when ex-Prime Minister Gillard was being joked about, sledged, & flat-out abused?
Ah, but this will turn all young boys into wife-bashers!
Really?
I am well aware of the incredible numbers of women who are apparently suffering physical abuse every day. I find the whole thing repugnant and would definitely take issue with anyone I knew who was hitting his wife or any other woman, but I’m yet to hear of anyone I know doing such a thing. Of course it happens, but I haven’t seen the black eyes and bruising. Still, I can’t doubt that it happens, and happens a lot, but how can it be that a throwaway joke can be the catalyst to violence, while all the blood spattered naked female corpses I saw on TV last night are harmless. Coz there is a LOT of very very graphic violence on shows I know are favourites of younger folk, such as CSI and all the other acronym shows. It is undoubtedly getting worse too, I don’t know if the numbers of dead bodies is up, but the blood & reality most certainly is. Last night I saw a pretty young girl bashed to death with a pipe, while her blood and other bits flew thither & yon. How can the two things possibly compare!?
I guess the point is that as a society we need to have a sense of humour & I don’t believe for a second that anyone hearing Eddies comments (which no one I know heard live, but ALL heard on the news, internet etc. Why replay them so often if they’re so dangerous?!), believed for a millisecond that he was truly suggesting Caro be drowned, any more than he was inciting actual violence when he suggested Slobbo visit the Holden Centre for a ‘massage’ a couple of months ago.
That being the case the behaviour of the board, CEO, and coach was bloody disgraceful and flushes the “Side by Side” ethos straight down the crapper, along with all the other horseshit which emanates from the Holden Centre (have you seen the injury reports?!).
Clearly we have what they like to call a “broken culture” at Collingwood, the EXACT thing I said would happen when Buckley took over, it was pretty bloody obvious, but it happened anyway. I think the club & most of it’s supporters are afraid of success, as there’s no doubt we are capable of attaining it. This problem kept Melbourne a laughing stock for a decade, how much longer for us? If history is any guide success will come our way around 2019-2020. Yet another dead decade. Yay!
To finish: this was on the telly a half hour ago:

“If I had a mother in law like that, I just might take a swing at her myself!”
-Law & Order SVU S3 Ep7

Good stuff!

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 108, 109, 110  Next
Page 32 of 110   

Jump to: