Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Nathan Buckley Debate - Back Bucks or Sack Bucks?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 108, 109, 110  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Nathan Buckley: what should the club do with him?
Sack him now and pay him out
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Sack him at season's end and pay him out
14%
 14%  [ 22 ]
Wait and see until season's end, then review (inclined to sack)
14%
 14%  [ 22 ]
Wait and see until season's end, then review (inclined to keep)
17%
 17%  [ 26 ]
Keep him until mid-season 2017, then reassess
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
Keep him until end of 2017, then reassess
17%
 17%  [ 27 ]
Back him for as long as it takes! All We Can Be with NCB!
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
Other (please outline in the thread)
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 151

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:38 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Krakouer Magic wrote:
Cam wrote:
You mean when we had to overcome the drug scandal and wholesale changes to our side due to injuries to key players plus playing new guys unfamiliar to each other. Yeah you got a point.

Oh and change the structures and game plan yeah?

Cam, forget it mate, you cant argue with a drone who is plainly a real bad loser of a debate. I cant be bothered with him, I'm putting him on ignore, today is a wonderful day of celebration, not for his carping and sniping, as he wipes heaps of eggs off his moosh. Laughing Laughing

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:39 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
THE Bucks haters can now spend the rest of the week wiping all the scrambled eggs off their sorry mooshes. ! LOL Krak magic, hope you have a massive sponge too remove all the egg off your face, in particular.

Finally, a week all the Bucks doubters can now STFU. thank the Lord.!

Settle down my friend. We were fantastic today, but you have to ask yourself the following questions?

1). Why have we been so inconsistent this year?
2). Is it down to the players not putting in the required effort week to week?
3). Did Buckley alter the game plan, especially after the round 7 debacle against Carlton, even when the president suggested a game plan change or amendment may be required?
4). Is our inconsistent year due to only injuries and lack of continuity?

It's all well and good to gloat, and I'm happy to give Bucks until at least the end of the year to see what we can do in the next seven games, but I would still consider a change in the event that today is an aberration and we dish up more poor performances in the near future. Here's hoping we can finish the season on a high, even if we don't play finals this year and we can push and expect a top 8 finish next year.

The criticism and questioning that has come Buckley's way this year has been justified and warranted and I can understand that doubts have crept up on many supporters this year.

I won't hold back on my opinion of him as coach, whether it's positive or negative and today he did well but I want to see a similar standard of football in the future, because it's all well and good to dish up a fantastic performance like today but then not back it up in the following weeks, so here's hoping for similar performances in the near future.

Krakouer Magic 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:40 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Krakouer Magic wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
THE Bucks haters can now spend the rest of the week wiping all the scrambled eggs off their sorry mooshes. ! LOL Krak magic, hope you have a massive sponge too remove all the egg off your face, in particular.

Haha seriously? What part of the disaster of rounds 1-7 do you not understand. Even beating stk and Melbourne once. We'd be right in the hunt for top 8 and top 4. This win vs GWS doesn't change anything. Unless we make finals it's another wasted year

you sure don't like losing the argument do you, naturally mass injuries mean nothing too you, as expected, you just cant help yourself. Back to your coloured pencils sonny, and keep wiping all that egg off your moosh for the next day at least. Razz Razz

Haha egg off my face? So we're top 8 are we? So the gameplan (like Jono brown said) has changed considerably since the west coast abomination. This list regardless of injuries or drug scandals is top 8 worthy. Oh and can everyone that decided to bag the crap out of Derek Hine now stfu? The playing talent is there. What's to like about a coach taking half a freaking year to figure out how the game is played in 2016??
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:41 pm

SUCK IT SOOKS!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
#SIDEBYSIDE
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:42 pm

Cam wrote:
You mean when we had to overcome the drug scandal and wholesale changes to our side due to injuries to key players plus playing new guys unfamiliar to each other. Yeah you got a point.

+1
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:42 pm

mandy wrote:

What she said too. Cool
Krakouer Magic 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:44 pm

Jezza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Settle down my friend. We were fantastic today, but you have to ask yourself the following questions?

3). Did Buckley alter the game plan, especially after the round 7 debacle against Carlton, even when the president suggested a game plan change or amendment may be required?

It's all well and good to gloat, and I'm happy to give Bucks until at least the end of the year to see what we can do in the next seven games, but I would still consider a change in the event that today is an aberration and we dish up more poor performances in the near future. Here's hoping we can finish the season on a high, even if we don't play finals this year and we can push and expect a top 8 finish next year.

The criticism and questioning that has come Buckley's way this year has been justified and warranted and I can understand that doubts have crept up on many supporters this year.

I won't hold back on my opinion of him as coach, whether it's positive or negative and today he did well but I want to see a similar standard of football in the future, because it's all well and good to dish up a fantastic performance like today but then not back it up in the following weeks, so here's hoping for similar performances in the near future.

Well said. How you can carry on like a pork chop after a good win and forget how poor we were for the first 7 to 10 rounds is just plain ridiculous.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:46 pm

Jezza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Fair enough mate, but mass injuries and a constant unsettled team, changing every damn week, and new guys still too get used to new team mates, does play out a hell of a lot. And I'm damned if I'm going to standby and let termites still sink the boots into Bucks, after such a tremendous win, no today, no bloody well known mate ! Cool

Krakouer Magic 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:49 pm

mandy wrote:

Haha enjoy the win. I'm happy to see us perform too. Just as I'm happy to see the game plan and structures finally reflect AFL standard. But dont worry we'll be top 4 bound in 2017...
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:52 pm

Krakouer Magic wrote:
Cam wrote:

Well that would be the mark of a guy who can indeed coach, if that's true, would it not?

yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:58 pm

I think Bux showed in the Cats game he understands modern footy and can get the players doing what is required.

He has shown with a reasonable side and some pressure the Pies can beat any team - Bux stays and will be our next premiership coach - I hope we play giants in a GF... we seem to have the mental edge over them! Smile

Krakouer Magic 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:05 pm

Cam wrote:
Krakouer Magic wrote:
Cam wrote:

Well that would be the mark of a guy who can indeed coach, if that's true, would it not?

Hang on a second, I thought it was all about injuries and drug scandals and Derek Hines recruiting Yadda Yadda Yadda???? And it had nothing to do with gameplan or structures as it was just players giving more effort???

Are you telling me it took the coach from November 2015 (right through pre season) and the first 7 to 10 rounds for the penny to drop that his gameplan and his structures were woeful? I don't know about you but I'd much rather a coach that can get it right for more than half a season. Remember, the last two years fade outs in second half of the year. For three years he's been incapable of producing results for the majority of the 22 game season.
courtza 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:07 pm

When he has the cattle the team certainly perform. If we had the vs GWS team all year and Swanny and Elliott running round up forward I doubt this would even be a thread.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:07 pm

Thank god for the ignore button, don't have to put up with insufferable poor losers and whingers. Lovin it. !

Krakouer Magic 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:09 pm

courtza wrote:
When he has the cattle the team certainly perform. If we had the vs GWS team all year and Swanny and Elliott running round up forward I doubt this would even be a thread.

Actually it would be. Cause the gameplan was putrid from rounds 1 to 7. Had we had our best team on the park we would still have under achieved
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 108, 109, 110  Next
Page 35 of 110   

Jump to: