Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match. Pies thumped by Port. All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:27 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
If ever there was evidence of the irrational mindset of those defending Bucks, it would have to be telling supporters who actually show up to this tragedy to go barrack for someone else.

LOL Well put CarringbushCigar!!

LOL Smile Laughing

But lying your arse off is OK??

FMD!!! Twisted Evil

JamesJ 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:29 pm

CarringbushCigar wrote:
If ever there was evidence of the irrational mindset of those defending Bucks, it would have to be telling supporters who actually show up to this tragedy to go barrack for someone else.

I have been to every game this year and went to every game in the late 90's when we were shit (I apologise for my poor language).

But this year, the players just haven't turned up on a consistent basis. They pick and chose their effort, they coast. At least when we were limited in talent, they gave their all.

A head coach is there to motivate. He is failing badly and I won't renew my membership until he is gone.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:59 pm

JamesJ wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:

I have been to every game this year and went to every game in the late 90's when we were shit (I apologise for my poor language).

But this year, the players just haven't turned up on a consistent basis. They pick and chose their effort, they coast. At least when we were limited in talent, they gave their all.

A head coach is there to motivate. He is failing badly and I won't renew my membership until he is gone.

Well good on you.......Sooky sooky la la............. Exclamation

In the late nineties they were fabulous compared to the mid seventies btw!! Cool

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:10 pm

Who was your favourite player back in the day, JamesJ? Did you have a soft spot for Patto's 4-goal effort against Freo in 1999?
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:12 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Who was your favourite player back in the day, JamesJ? Did you have a soft spot for Patto's 4-goal effort against Freo in 1999?

Tried very hard not to but geez, I had to laugh...... Razz Laughing

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:44 pm

Lazza wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

Tried very hard not to but geez, I had to laugh...... Razz Laughing

Nah, itd have to be Tranquilis 8 goals against the weagles I reckon, I think it was around 1992 . Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
JamesJ 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:47 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:

Enjoyed Sav Rocca the most. You?
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:00 pm

JamesJ wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:

Enjoyed Sav Rocca the most. You?

The "perceptive fellow" have taken quite a shine to you James, especially Lazza, if i were you id grow eyes in the back of my head.

Keep up the good work mate.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
perthmagpie Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:15 pm

That 4 goals against Freo. Was that the day it absolutely freezing at the G?
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:11 pm

Lazza wrote:
JamesJ wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:

Well good on you.......Sooky sooky la la............. Exclamation

In the late nineties they were fabulous compared to the mid seventies btw!! Cool

Don't waste your breath Laz, haven't you notice Jez07 MkII Gonadsolo has disappeared. Welcome Jez07 MkIII but don't get used to having him about, he'll go the same way as his predecessors.
thompsoc 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:19 pm

jackcass wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Museman wrote:
Fact 2, you are full of chit, evidence required? see fact 1.

Where's your condemnation of this abuse thomsec????????? Question Question Question

Is this a reference to his obsessively weird creepy stalkerish infatuation with everything I post. I had him on ignore for a long time but when things were getting really ugly on Nicks I took everyone off ignore so I could read what was being written. He just parrots some matronly creepy stalkerish crap to everything I post so I put him back on ignore. What was it Robin Williams said in Good Morning Vietnam... "I've never encountered anyone in more desperate need of a BJ" to paraphrase.

Put me back on ignore Jackcass.
I like it much better that way.
It is so funny that you boast of putting me on ignore and then you unblock it
because you can't help yourself. You are a sticky beak.
As for your good morning vietnam jibe.
That was classic Jackcass
put down, mock and belittle, you really are a very abusive man.
So sunshine I tell you what.
I ain't going anywhere.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:02 am

Well I thought women were bitchy! Some of you are making the nutty Oman who sits behind me every week look like a nice person! Cmon guys! Really!

I think we can all agree, re the thread title, that it was a disappointing match, the drop off in intensity from the two previous weeks. How about we stick to that.

(Or carry on and let the lurkers laugh!)

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:59 am

think positive wrote:
Well I thought women were bitchy! Some of you are making the nutty Oman who sits behind me every week look like a nice person! Cmon guys! Really!

I think we can all agree, re the thread title, that it was a disappointing match, the drop off in intensity from the two previous weeks. How about we stick to that.

(Or carry on and let the lurkers laugh!)

Well TP you don't like abusive people in the stands and I don't like them on here.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:38 am

thompsoc wrote:
Well TP you don't like abusive people in the stands and I don't like them on here.

Yet another damn lie................ Rolling Eyes

The fact is that it's not that you don't like abusive people on here; you don’t like posters who challenge and confront YOUR negative side’s views. You NEVER post anything against the abuse hurled by the negative tulips and the bloody white ants. That is a sheer example of double standards but you probably don’t think that dude.
You are part of the problem, most definitely not the solution. Rolling Eyes

CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:43 am

There is nothing negative about moving on a coach who has managed to bring our playing style and effort lower and lower for 5 consecutive years.

The only negative people here are those clinging to bring us more of the same.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 22 of 24   

Jump to: