Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a player

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 2:12 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

King Malta wrote:
Jezza wrote:
Love his composure under pressure and he will be another very handy forward option in the future.

He was highly-touted in the draft and from what I can recall many were surprised that he was drafted as low as he was in the 60s.

I've heard there were some questions around his kicking amongst the recruiters, but he's looked pretty accurate so far from what I've seen.

Absolutely love how he goes about it, lot's of courage at the contest and applies the kind of pressure we need from the smalls/mediums in our forward 50. Well done Ben!

Sometimes one wonders what the recruiters see - the first time Crocker turned out in the VFL, it was obvious that his kicking was a real strength.
King Malta Leo

RIP Flip

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 2:30 pm

jackcass wrote:
King Malta wrote:
Jezza wrote:
Love his composure under pressure and he will be another very handy forward option in the future.

He was highly-touted in the draft and from what I can recall many were surprised that he was drafted as low as he was in the 60s.

I've heard there were some questions around his kicking amongst the recruiters, but he's looked pretty accurate so far from what I've seen.

Absolutely love how he goes about it, lot's of courage at the contest and applies the kind of pressure we need from the smalls/mediums in our forward 50. Well done Ben!

Apparently he routinely joins a few of the other kids for additional kicking practice after regular training has concluded. Got to love that these kids are prepared to do as much extra work as it takes.

Just further goes to show that he's got the right attitude, great stuff!
Medders85 

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:51 pm

I do like the look of Crocker. Seems to have a real desire to roll up his sleeves and do the hard work. Hopefully he can continue his good form and keep hitting the scoreboard!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: