Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post match. Pies down to Bulldogs. All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mudlark 

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 9:58 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pies4shaw wrote:
I'm rewatching the second quarter. The kicking for goal and general kicking into the forward line was inept. For example, Fasolo (twice - once missing a kick to an unmarked Sidebottom, once missing a shot running in) and Moore (free kick 15 yards out on a slight angle) failed to capitalise on dominance in general play. If the team was efficient going forward, it would have had 10 goals at half time. So many targets missed, so many lost opportunities.

I can't bring myself to watch it again,but if someone does re watch it,can you do me a favour and count the amount of times we kicked the ball into an opposition player when we were seemingly in the clear and on the burst?? And don't bother counting the amount of times we kicked it to the opposition.That would be double the amount.I know of 7 in the first qtr.4 from Sidey in a ROW and 3 from Grundy,who gave the ball up every time he touched it .And then of course the missed goals which DID in fact,cost us the game in the end.
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:48 pm

The Bulldogs turned it over at their half forward line all day until the last 15 minutes when none of our buggers could run.
mudlark 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:30 am

Cam wrote:
The Bulldogs turned it over at their half forward line all day until the last 15 minutes when none of our buggers could run.

With respect Cam.Couldn't give a stuff about Footscray.My observation is about MY team.OUR team.Why the hell we kept kicking the ball INTO opposition players who were not even in the contest.What the opposition does is totally irrelevant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10   

Jump to: