Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

EgyptAir Plane Crash

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:06 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
luvdids wrote:
think positive wrote:
Skids wrote:
Not sure P4S. I tend to go along with this theory (aka "rationale"). Wink

Usually, when it's a terror attack, they've claimed responsibility by now.

No terror groups have attempted to take credit for the crash of EgyptAir Flight 804, on the fifth day after the plane and 66 people on board disappeared over the Mediterranean. That may mean that something besides terrorists caused the tragedy; it could also mean something more sinister.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/23/

Um, page is gone.

Do people really sneak smokes in the loo on a plane? Surely the smell would alert the hostie? 18 hours? Direct to Lax is 15.

Wonder if this has any thing to do with it?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/egyptair-flight-ms804-crash-grafitti-daubed-on-plane-saying-we-will-bring-this-plane-down-a7041946.html

Did any group ever take responsibility for MH370? Wikipedia shows debris showing up over a large area, but a long time later.

That's what I would have thought too, but if they're desperate enough to smoke on an aeroplane I guess whatever couple of puffs they get in before they get the door opened for them would satisfy them.

I've got a nicotine inhaler and sleeping tablets for the 18 hour flight to LA. I don't get people who can't last a few hours on a short flight.

LAX IS 15 direct, is San Fran 3 more?

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 10:15 pm

think positive wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
luvdids wrote:
think positive wrote:
Skids wrote:
Not sure P4S. I tend to go along with this theory (aka "rationale"). Wink

Usually, when it's a terror attack, they've claimed responsibility by now.

No terror groups have attempted to take credit for the crash of EgyptAir Flight 804, on the fifth day after the plane and 66 people on board disappeared over the Mediterranean. That may mean that something besides terrorists caused the tragedy; it could also mean something more sinister.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/23/

Um, page is gone.

Do people really sneak smokes in the loo on a plane? Surely the smell would alert the hostie? 18 hours? Direct to Lax is 15.

Wonder if this has any thing to do with it?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/egyptair-flight-ms804-crash-grafitti-daubed-on-plane-saying-we-will-bring-this-plane-down-a7041946.html

Did any group ever take responsibility for MH370? Wikipedia shows debris showing up over a large area, but a long time later.

That's what I would have thought too, but if they're desperate enough to smoke on an aeroplane I guess whatever couple of puffs they get in before they get the door opened for them would satisfy them.

I've got a nicotine inhaler and sleeping tablets for the 18 hour flight to LA. I don't get people who can't last a few hours on a short flight.

LAX IS 15 direct, is San Fran 3 more?

Melbourne to LA direct is about 14 to 15 hours, and LA to San Francisco is about about an hour to one and a half hours.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:26 pm

Quote:
EgyptAir Black Box Confirms Smoke On Plane
Data from the flight recorders dragged from the bottom of the sea suggests there was smoke in a lavatory and the avionics bay.

http://news.sky.com/story/1719401/egyptair-black-box-confirms-smoke-on-plane

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: