Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

"perceptive fellow" can hang their heads

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:42 pm
Post subject: "perceptive fellow" can hang their headsReply with quote

So Bucks can't coach?

So there's no gameplan?

So the players won't play for him?

Well after today I don't want to read any more shit like this from supposed Collingwood supporters. Get on board and start supporting Collingwood and our coach or start supporting another team, because the rest of us are with Bucks and the boys Side by Side.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:44 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Bruce, stick to the licking pussy quips please!
yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:44 pm

Right you are Rudeboy - Bux has a game plan that can beat the best and our young team is able to play the right mix of defensive and attacking footy as required - no need to be sad - happy days ahead for this team and Pies supporters Smile
uncanny 

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:47 pm

They are poles apart from what they served up earlier in the year.
The coaching staff and team have reacted well.
Go pies. Looking forward to next week.

Johnno75 

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:52 pm

The structures worked well because the midfield was switched on and applied the pressure to help our defence. Intensity by all was superb. As Bucks will say everybody tipped in. We also moved the ball quickly and had a clear plan for Selwood. Helped that Dangerfiled had an off day.

We showed today what we are capable of today but need to do it consistently to become a good team. Need to back this up against the Dogs next Sunday.

Monco Matt Aries

Do it to THEM before THEY do it to YOU

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:54 pm

Hope u r right Rudeboy, as awesome as that was it is only one game and we may have ambushed the pussies today. Let's see if we can maintain that effort b4 giving Bux a big fat wet one!

MONCO: Your life.
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Post subject: Re: "perceptive fellow" can hang their headsReply with quote

RudeBoy wrote:
So Bucks can't coach?

So there's no gameplan?

So the players won't play for him?

Well after today I don't want to read any more shit like this from supposed Collingwood supporters. Get on board and start supporting Collingwood and our coach or start supporting another team, because the rest of us are with Bucks and the boys Side by Side.

Well said Rudeboy, don't worry "they" will surface again! And the reason is quite obvious. The Cats got thumped the Hawks as well so ........ their lickin their wounds.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:24 pm

I hate threads like this.

Just because people were critical or at least questioned the game plan, our coach or our players does not mean they are lesser supporters than you. All this post proves is the condescending tone that you've displayed toward others and frankly you're no better than shit-stirrers who bag Bucks and the club 24/7 without any sense of rationality or evidence.

From what we had dished up for the majority of the time in the first eight rounds I think people were rightfully questioning or criticising what was going on at the club and the direction we were heading in. All today proves is that there is more questions than answers with this playing group.

Today is a huge step forward for the players and for Bucks, but from now on we need to maintain that standard and refer to this game as a barometer of what we're capable of producing if the stars align and the players work for one another. Our first quarter was excellent and our ability to hold off a mounting challenge from Geelong in the last quarter was outstanding.

I always thought the playing group had huge potential to produce great performances but they were underachieving at the present time and this was largely down to a game plan either not being executed properly by the players or the coaches not being able to convey their message to the players properly.

I'm not going to back down on my criticisms of Bucks and time will tell whether he's the right man for the job. I am of the belief however that the club still needs a review at the end of the year no matter how we perform for the rest of the year and I think a contingency plan should be in place just in case things go pear-shaped.

I support the club first and foremost. If I feel Bucks is the best coach for the club then I'll support him. If I have doubts about his credentials then I will question him but still support him. If I feel he's no longer the right man for the job I will say it, because at the end of the day I support Collingwood FC and what's best for the club, not individuals no matter who they are.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:29 pm

Yes, Jezza. I agree that threads like this are unhelpful. I thought this was a good strategic victory (not least because Geelong had, overall, the better cattle in the park) but this sort of thread does nothing to improve the quality of debate on Nick's - it smacks of revenge and, as Allan Jeans used to say, every win is a week closer to your next loss. I think we can expect payback at the next slip up.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:29 pm

Hilarious, the "perceptive fellow" don't accept mediocrity. Never have and never will. Long live the "perceptive fellow". Far better than kiss bottom, brown nose school children.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: