Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match. Pies v. Cats. All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:30 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Bite the pillow guys, the Cats are going in dry!!

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Leave it, It's Billy E's 

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:10 pm

If we win this game i MIGHT actually begin to believe Bucks has a plan...
My Friend The Chocolate Cake...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLs3aLq8quw&list=PLkD13MLTpcvmmHg-8nVmQo-98IZqo4jaz

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:36 pm

If we win this without Swan, Elliott, Reid, Brown, Cloke, Goldsack and Williams it will be the second coming.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:38 pm

Leave it, It's Billy E's wrote:

If we win this game, with half a team out, Bucks doesn't just have a plan he's a friggin genius.

5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:12 pm

Out - Toovey
In - Reid

If Cox doesn't get up, then Witts in
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Need repeat efforts from Blair, White and the others who are under the pump of late. Hoping they can back it up against real opposition.
Please coach, give them a light week on the track; no need to Hafey them at training when coming up against Suckwood and his umpire pets.
The run, carry and spread we saw return Saturday night, must be evident again, failing that we are dead in the water.
Also hope the trip to Adelaide takes its toll on geeelong this week.

Need to recall Brown/Reid, or both to bolster the backline against Dunderklumpen Hawkins and his tin-arse forwardline mates.
Bring Cloke in; if Lonergan wonders around the field without Cloke's jumper to hold, his brain might implode.
Even if simply to pull Lonergan out of our F50, to give Moore, White and perhaps Cox a better run at the ball. Henderson worries no one.

This is certainly do-able, and far from Mission Impossible.
But all players must buy-in for four hard quarters.
And the coach needs to get it right at selection table for a start.

Monco Matt Aries

Do it to THEM before THEY do it to YOU

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:55 pm

Pies by 1 point, I got a good feeling about this one. The cats might be a bit over-confident and not expecting a rampaging magpie machine ready to shock the world. A 90 point loss wouldn't surprise though.

MONCO: Your life.
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:13 pm

We need brown back for Hawkins frost will get brushed aside, hopefully mason is right to go , be good if lonergan the jumper holder is still dizzy and can someone please knock out that smart arse Motlop ?

www.facebook/the hybernators
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:19 pm

Monco Matt wrote:
Pies by 1 point, I got a good feeling about this one. The cats might be a bit over-confident and not expecting a rampaging magpie machine ready to shock the world. A 90 point loss wouldn't surprise though.

I doubt we will win, but i think the shared experience and unity is building in this unit, and Pendlebury looked fit yesterday for the first time in weeks. So we might create a boilover.

One of my theories is that Pendles is the master key to Collingwood. Whenever he is off, for instance in the 2010 GF mk I, we struggle to be anywhere near our best. I attribute yesterday's surprise result - and it was a surprise - to his being relatively free in his movements compared to recent weeks. In my head, it's Geelong by 30-odd. But at the odds, Pies by 12.

ronrat 

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:02 am

Piesnchess wrote:
MY first game of the season, ionly have a three game membership. Look, I don't really think we can win this one, but so long as we have a real dip, and redhot go, I will be more than satisfied. If we win, I'm gonna do a Lou Richards dare, I will stroll down main st in Mt Evelyn, buff naked. !

I used to live in Montrose and did a census in Mt Evelyn back in the 80s. It was like deliverance. No one would notice, To get your motorbike licence the copper would send you up the road and ring the milk bar owner. If you got there too soon you failed.

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:47 am

Cam wrote:
If we win this without Swan, Elliott, Reid, Brown, Cloke, Goldsack and Williams it will be the second coming.
I agree as no doubt I would have been the first. Razz
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:26 am

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
Danger(field) game this one.....

This one liner deserved so much more credit!

Well I have to say, the comments here amaze me, so good to see the good feeling fairy got a hold of you all. Bastard missed me. I bloody hate geeeeelong , despise their supporters, and I'm not looking forward to the scorelinethis week, I can't even begin to guess, if it were a movie I'm thinking Armaggedon. Some where deep down I'm praying for "the gridiron gang" but it might be more like "back field in motion!"

God help us. I think I might watch the first quarter of the 2010 prelim in the gym, it always revs me up! Might send a copy to the players!

mudlark 

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:44 am

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
Danger game this one.....

I will say,that in the pre season game down Geelong,every commentator was wetting their pants about 'Danger"Who got a few early touches and had Sandy and the other wankers dribbling on,but a strange thing happened and whoever played on "Danger" gave him pantsing and we came from about 7 goals down and won pretty easily.No reason this can't happen again.If Reid,Brown and Witts come in,maybe even Williams and out Toovey Sinclair,we're NEVER going to lose by 10 goals,NEVER let a pussy cat "Come in dry"?? and we'll more than likely knock 'em off.I'm backing them at what ever odds they care to throw my way.
yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:03 am

Pies showed this week against the Brions they like playing as underdogs… well that will be the case this week!

Pies had good wins against the Brions and Bummers when starting well - that will be a key for the young Pies team- an early boost of confidence! Imagine the confidence they will get if they do knock off a highly rated team like the cats or dogs over the next few weeks - could turn the season around for the club Smile

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 11:09 am

stui magpie wrote:
Leave it, It's Billy E's wrote:

If we win this game, with half a team out, Bucks doesn't just have a plan he's a friggin genius.

Correct weight mate. I'm just moseying along in the hope we can have a real red hot go, and if we can sit that ponce Danger right on his ego filled arse, that will be a decisive bonus. Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11   

Jump to: