Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

p!$$ off MM

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:48 pm
Post subject: p!$$ off MMReply with quote

Mick do us all a favour you sour, bitter, twisted old fool. As a supporter I'm sick to death of your negative jabs at the club over the succession process and how you were somehow wronged along the way. You don't like it? Tough! Build a bridge and get over it. All you're doing is bringing misery to the supporters of this great club as well as the players and everyone else associated with it. Enjoy what you achieved at Collingwood and all throughout your career and be done with it.

You remind me of a pathetic old dictator who was ousted by a new regime and is hellbent on revenge and making everyone pay for his misery so that he can feel vindicated and relevant again. Well I'm sorry to say Mick, you couldn't be anymore irrelevant if you tried. To say essendope wouldn't even let you near their players to train them while they were going through their ban speaks volumes of what the footballing world thinks and feels about you now. You're a ruiner and we've got enough problems of our own without you trying to add to them.

Not sure how most of you guys feel but I'm losing respect for mm by the day. I can't see what he's trying to achieve by behaving like this. It makes no sense and it's all out of spite. The only way we can get the old bugger off our backs is to start winning and being successful again.
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

The ox is slow but the ego is bigger. He simply can't help himself. If he'd hung around and honoured the deal he did to be coaching director the so called dynasty we were on the verge of could have come to fruition cos all 'his boys' would have stayed. He is a first class 'see you next Tuesday'
Pete 70 

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:19 pm

So here's an idea MM, don't bitch your way through 2011, in round 23 play the entire reserves team so that Geelong doesn't get the psychological kicker, and don't play 2 injured players in the GF - then sparky if you win that flag, pretty sure you'd have been kept on as senior coach - but hey I may be out on a limb.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:24 pm

Yes, if he really wanted to keep the job, white-anting the team may not have been the smartest of ideas.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:29 pm

Silly old fool, showed for all the world to see that Eddie made the right decision in moving him on with his performance at Carlton.

I like that Bucks and Eddie don't buy into his crap. I heard Eddie say he wants MM to be able to come back to the club one day as a premiership coach legend so he's not going to respond. Mick might need surgery first to get the chip off his shoulder.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:42 pm

Well, the old fart went real, real well at the Bluescum didn't he eh. LOL LOL

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:48 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Silly old fool, showed for all the world to see that Eddie made the right decision in moving him on with his performance at Carlton.

I like that Bucks and Eddie don't buy into his crap. I heard Eddie say he wants MM to be able to come back to the club one day as a premiership coach legend so he's not going to respond. Mick might need surgery first to get the chip off his shoulder.

Perfectly summed up.

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:07 pm

I am of the understanding that the offer is train the Essendope players had a massive asking price. He certainly was not trying to do them a favour but just wanted to exploit the situation

MM is cooked. He is showing the Aly signs of dementia

Last edited by Member 7167 on Mon May 16, 2016 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:27 pm

As Doc Evil once said..."One MILLION dollars!"
kickit2me Taurus

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:23 am

We should never forget Mick's coaching during the 2011 GF. Podsiadly off injured late in the second quarter...Geelong 1 tall down. They replace him with a runner, Mitch Duncan. Instead of going like for like (ie a more mobile...Fasolo for Reid) he decided to keep a hobbling Reid opposed to a fit Tom Hawkins. We all know the rest.....and he had the audacity to blame Taz.

F off MM. Your time at Collingwood is over. It ended 5 years ago because, you, you spiteful piece of shit, could not accept what you agreed too.

F off.......cvnt!

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:03 am

kickit2me wrote:
We should never forget Mick's coaching during the 2011 GF. Podsiadly off injured late in the second quarter...Geelong 1 tall down. They replace him with a runner, Mitch Duncan. Instead of going like for like (ie a more mobile...Fasolo for Reid) he decided to keep a hobbling Reid opposed to a fit Tom Hawkins. We all know the rest.....and he had the audacity to blame Taz.

F off MM. Your time at Collingwood is over. It ended 5 years ago because, you, you spiteful piece of shit, could not accept what you agreed too.

F off.......cvnt!

kickit2m when someone basically holds a gun to your head and says... sign HERE on the dotted line... its not really an agreement.

Btw cant wait to yell that kind of stuff on the boards here with 'Bucks' name, might happen sooner then you think...!!!!
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:36 am

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
kickit2me wrote:

F off.......cvnt!

kickit2m when someone basically holds a gun to your head and says... sign HERE on the dotted line... its not really an agreement.

Btw cant wait to yell that kind of stuff on the boards here with 'Bucks' name, might happen sooner then you think...!!!!

Good point Mick.

yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:46 am

Malthouse seemed to have brought out the competitive juices for Bux more than anyone else when he was coaching the Bloozers… maybe this will give Nathan the boost he needs!

Malthouse coached the pies to a flag - then he helped decimate the Bloozers and now is doing his bit to fire up the coach and hopefully players - he is the gift that keeps on giving! Smile

Yarra Falls End 

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:50 am

kickit2me wrote:

F off.......cvnt!

It was either, your contract will not be renewed at the end of 2009 or you accept this offer of a 2 year extension with succession plan.

His choice. No gun was pointed at his head.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:53 am

Yarra Falls End wrote:
kickit2me wrote:

F off.......cvnt!

It was either, your contract will not be renewed at the end of 2009 or you accept this offer of a 2 year extension with succession plan.

His choice. No gun was pointed at his head.

Yes but no. You don't have to agree or accept my point, but regardless its what happened.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6   

Jump to: