Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 
Log inLog in RegisterRegister
 
Hate posters who abuse negative posts

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback
 
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RudeBoy 



Joined: 28 Nov 2005


PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:51 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:
John Wren wrote:
dave, you pump up every new recruit then when things aren't going well you rip into everything. stop being fairweathered and that person might lay off you.


So I might as well F**k Off from Here then.

Because it's a Dictatorship where only Postive things been said Rolling Eyes

Thought we lived in a Free Country Rolling Eyes


Dave, just for once stop trying to make this all about you.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, but for many of us who passionately love our club, we get naturally pissed off when other Pies supporters start attacking our coach, President and the club in general.

At the end of the day, however, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and we all have to learn to tolerate opinions we despise.

Also, we should all be willing to acknowledge our own errors. I for one have been far too critical of Travis Cloke of late. Ultimately it's because he frustrates me so much, because I know how much better our team would be if he played close to his potential.

So my advice to you Dave, is by all means question the performance of players, coaches or Presidents, but if you cross the line and start attacking them, then be prepared for a barrage back at you.
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
Piesnchess 



Joined: 09 Jun 2008


PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:53 pm
Post subject: Re: Hate Posters who Abuse Negative PostsReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
I am not going to name anyone here but You know how you are.

But people here who say Negative Things is because they want the Best for the Club.

I hate when other Members Abuse them and Call them not Collingwood Fans.

I find people who do that are very Pathetic


Dave I generally disagree with you , however you are totally correct this time. People who criticize poor club performances are perfectly entitled to do so without being personally attacked by those you speak of. Piesinchess is a shocker who personally bullies me and others . Gutless


OH ho, here comes Herr Hiss, the jerk who lives under some bruce ruxton mask, reckons he fought and died in seven wars for the Nation, flip flops around thru a haze of corio whiskey, on all isssues concerning the club, and has the gall to call people gutless. You are the gutless one, pal, your write under some so called comic bullshit persona, and when people call you out, you sook off and nobody hears from you for months. Gutless wonder. Razz Cool

_________________
Chess is the touchstone of the intellect-Goethe.

Some people see things and say why, I see things, and say, why not. ! - Robert Kennedy
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
Skids Cancer



Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Location: Joined 3/6/02 ... aka Assassin member #175

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

doriswilgus wrote:
What about people who attack people who have positive views?There are plenty of them here as well.It works both ways.


Yep.

I think Browny on the couch made a lot of sense in what he said on the couch just now.
"Collingwood has some really poor kickers of the footy" & " Bucks has to start hitting a few blokes between the eyes"

_________________
What's the difference between light & hard?
You can sleep with a light on Smile
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
Dave The Man Scorpio



Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Location: Someville, Victoria, Australia

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:05 pm
Post subject: Re: Hate Posters who Abuse Negative PostsReply with quote

Piesnchess wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
I am not going to name anyone here but You know how you are.

But people here who say Negative Things is because they want the Best for the Club.

I hate when other Members Abuse them and Call them not Collingwood Fans.

I find people who do that are very Pathetic


OK but how about trolls who join NIcks and ten minutes later are bagging the shit outa the whole club, I find that very pathetic too dave. Confused Confused


I thought there was no longer Open Sign-Ups on Nicks?

_________________
I am Da Man
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  
Dave The Man Scorpio



Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Location: Someville, Victoria, Australia

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:26 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

John Wren wrote:
dave, you pump up every new recruit then when things aren't going well you rip into everything. stop being fairweathered and that person might lay off you.


IF I was a Fair Weather fan.

I would NOT buy a Membership and ONLY go when we are winning

BUT.....

I buy a Season Ticket Membership and go to every game in Melbourne

_________________
I am Da Man
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  
Dave The Man Scorpio



Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Location: Someville, Victoria, Australia

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:27 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

RudeBoy wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
John Wren wrote:
dave, you pump up every new recruit then when things aren't going well you rip into everything. stop being fairweathered and that person might lay off you.


So I might as well F**k Off from Here then.

Because it's a Dictatorship where only Postive things been said Rolling Eyes

Thought we lived in a Free Country Rolling Eyes


Dave, just for once stop trying to make this all about you.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, but for many of us who passionately love our club, we get naturally pissed off when other Pies supporters start attacking our coach, President and the club in general.

At the end of the day, however, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and we all have to learn to tolerate opinions we despise.

Also, we should all be willing to acknowledge our own errors. I for one have been far too critical of Travis Cloke of late. Ultimately it's because he frustrates me so much, because I know how much better our team would be if he played close to his potential.

So my advice to you Dave, is by all means question the performance of players, coaches or Presidents, but if you cross the line and start attacking them, then be prepared for a barrage back at you.


So how could I know what the Line is?

_________________
I am Da Man
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  
think positive Libra

Side By Side


Joined: 30 Jun 2005
Location: somewhere

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:29 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Staunton wrote:
As a man under pressure would say, it is what it is

It's hard to be negative, you get told "WELL go and support 9thmond then!!!! SIDE BY SIDE!!!!" (my absolute pet hate...)

It's hard to be positive, you get told the sky is falling in and abused as a dreamer

In between that, there's people who you can have a debate with and make some good points

If you stick to that on forums, you'll do OK

All else fails, there's the iggy button


Wise words!

_________________
You never look good trying to make someone else look bad. Disrespecting & insulting other to prove your point just shows how shaky your own position is.
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
thompsoc 



Joined: 21 Sep 2009


PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon JW is a club plant!
He has been told to work a double shift to put down the Sad Saacks.
Trouble is he probably needs to work 3 shifts a day as the tidal wave of disappointment is overwhelming.
Hope you are getting double time and a half for your effort!
Surely Eddie from Broady couldn't deny you this dosh!
Seriously, you are too close to certain personnel at the club to be really objective about our current situation.

_________________
we don't eat our own at collingwood we just allow them to foul our nest.
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
thompsoc 



Joined: 21 Sep 2009


PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

think positive wrote:
The_Staunton wrote:
As a man under pressure would say, it is what it is

It's hard to be negative, you get told "WELL go and support 9thmond then!!!! SIDE BY SIDE!!!!" (my absolute pet hate...)

It's hard to be positive, you get told the sky is falling in and abused as a dreamer

In between that, there's people who you can have a debate with and make some good points

If you stick to that on forums, you'll do OK

All else fails, there's the iggy button


Wise words!

So Think Positive
What is the Iggy button?
It sounds interesting!

_________________
we don't eat our own at collingwood we just allow them to foul our nest.
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
jackcass Cancer



Joined: 01 Mar 2005
Location: Bendigo

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:47 pm
Post subject: Re: Hate Posters who Abuse Negative PostsReply with quote

Dave The Man wrote:
I am not going to name anyone here but You know how you are.

But people here who say Negative Things is because they want the Best for the Club.

I hate when other Members Abuse them and Call them not Collingwood Fans.

I find people who do that are very Pathetic


Well put me on ignore or don't read my posts...
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
Dave The Man Scorpio



Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Location: Someville, Victoria, Australia

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:47 pm
Post subject: Re: Hate Posters who Abuse Negative PostsReply with quote

jackcass wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
I am not going to name anyone here but You know how you are.

But people here who say Negative Things is because they want the Best for the Club.

I hate when other Members Abuse them and Call them not Collingwood Fans.

I find people who do that are very Pathetic


Well put me on ignore or don't read my posts...


Will Do Rolling Eyes

_________________
I am Da Man
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  
thompsoc 



Joined: 21 Sep 2009


PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:53 pm
Post subject: Re: Hate Posters who Abuse Negative PostsReply with quote

jackcass wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
I am not going to name anyone here but You know how you are.

But people here who say Negative Things is because they want the Best for the Club.

I hate when other Members Abuse them and Call them not Collingwood Fans.

I find people who do that are very Pathetic


Well put me on ignore or don't read my posts...

How could anyone put you on ignore!
I need a jumping off point so I use your posts to see where I don't want to go.
PS why don't you post after a big loss?
I miss that different perspective.

_________________
we don't eat our own at collingwood we just allow them to foul our nest.
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
Redlight 



Joined: 11 Jun 2009


PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

We all put forward our opinions and are challenged/attacked because of them. This is a forum, so that's perfectly reasonable.

If people are uncomfortable in defending what they post, then maybe they should think twice about posting it in the first place.
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
WarrenerraW 



Joined: 18 Apr 2008
Location: Melbourne

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:30 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go dave. He's a song from willy wonka and the chocolate factory to help cheer you up and take your blues away.


You get blue like everyone
But me and Grandpa Joe
Can make your troubles go away
Blow away, there they go...

Cheer up, Charlie
Give me a smile
What happened to the smile I used to know
Don't you know your grin has always
Been my sunshine;
Let that sunshine show...

Come on, Charlie
No need to frown
Deep down you know tomorrow is your toy...

When the days get heavy
Never pitter pat'em
Up and at'em boy

Some day, sweet as a song
Charlie's lucky day will come along
Till that day
You've got to stay strong Charlie
Up on top is right where you belong

Look up, Charlie
You'll see a star
Just follow it and keep your dreams in view
Pretty soon the sky is going to clear up
Charlie,
Cheer up Charlie,do
Cheer up Charlie
Just be glad you're you.
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message  
Didaksgoal Cancer



Joined: 12 Mar 2004


PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:44 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, Wazza............I've got a golden ticket!


Dave, If you post on a forum, people are going to agree or disagree....or somewhere in between. It's just the way it is.


Go the Pies!
Back to top  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Feedback All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5   

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum



Privacy Policy

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group