Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Round 10 --win to loss ratio

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:11 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

mattys123 wrote:
I think we will be 4-6, beat the Blues and one of the others (not sure which).

Sounds about right.

We should be beating Carlton with the quality we have despite the current problems we're experiencing. They're terrible at the moment but somehow been able to win two matches so far.

After what I saw yesterday, Brisbane will be a challenge at the Gabba and I think we could beat Port Adelaide (in Melbourne) on a good day. Apart from that, I don't think we'll beat Geelong or the Bulldogs based on current form, but hopefully things change for the better by then.

Number 35 

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:31 am

12 wins last year had you sitting 9th and 13 wins had north in the finals sitting 8th. This year 12 wins may get us in but let's say 13 wins to be safe. We are 2-4 at the moment. 6 games remain before the bye. To be on track we need to be 6-6 before the bye. I will write off the cats and dogs games and say we need to beat Carlton Brisbane port and demons. It would be a big achievement but its realistic. It would be very possible to beat Fremantle and Carlton back to back after the bye to put us well and truly inside the 8 with a record of 8w6l. And at these stage looking forward I would be over the moon with that outcome. And to me, Brisbane at the gabba and Melbourne at the G will be the most challenging of the 6 games. But they can be done. Now were 8 and 6 with 8 games to go. And it will still be difficult because I'm going to say we can't beat giants or crows away. So 8 and 8 with 6 ga
Number 35 

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:01 am

12 wins last year had you sitting 9th and 13 wins had north in the finals sitting 8th. This year 12 wins may get us in but let's say 13 wins to be safe. We are 2-4 at the moment. 6 games remain before the bye. To be on track we need to be 6-6 before the bye. I will write off the cats and dogs games and say we need to beat Carlton Brisbane port and demons. It would be a big achievement but its realistic. It would be very possible to beat Fremantle and Carlton back to back after the bye to put us well and truly inside the 8 with a record of 8w6l. And at these stage looking forward I would be over the moon with that outcome. And to me, Brisbane at the gabba and Melbourne at the G will be the most challenging of the 6 games. But they can be done. Now were 8 and 6 with 8 games to go. And it will still be difficult because I'm going to say we can't beat giants or crows away. So 8 and 8 with 6 games to go and 5 wins needed!!! Impossible!! Can we beat 5 of north,west coast,Richmond,dogs,suns and hawks. Sure by that time every one of those games would be easier than playing crows away or giants away. I can legitametley say we could beat eagles at the G. And the tigers. Bulldogs might be going backwards by then so we knock them too. We crush the suns at etihad and set up blockbuster between our young side and the decaying hawks to see which side makes the 8. So ifffff all that goes right then we are 13 and 9 and in the finals. 4 of our next 6 is possible and the dogs game in a month is get able. But it would be a miracle to just scrape in at this stage! So I'd say we miss the finals this year but I'd be happy if we finish 9 10 or 11th as it shows improvement. Without cloke swan and Elliot that would actually be impressive. Finishing 12th may just keep bucks safe for one more year, 13th or lower and Scott burns takes over. But who knows. We may beat the blues and lions and skin those cats. Then the dogs may look like easy beats then. It may actually come down to the hawthorn game in the last round for a final spot. Or we may lose to the lions by 7 goals and you can forget finals if that happens. Next 3 games will start telling the story. Hopefully it starts with a 15 goal belting of the blues!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: