Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

2016 A Magpies Season Disgrace?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete 70 wrote:
Neither club plat nor Eddie - although I went to same High School. At Coll v Fitzroy 1980 somethingish elimation final we were 2 11 points down with a minute to go.

Would have been a fair comeback from there!
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:00 pm

Hiss, the Clubs fans are protesting as they are walking and not coming back. Last membership figure was 55000. The club is yet to release an update as it's quite embarrassing for Pert and Eddie. Crowds have been dropping each year as the team struggles.
Pete 70 

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:09 pm

5150 - I laughed out loud. Clearly the email could have done with a proof read. 11 points down, with Leigh Carlson Fitzroy forward (ex-Magpie) having a shot from the boundary line - it looked grim. Then the ball goes down the other end - coast to coast or rather contest to contest and Daics kicks one and I think Ross Brewer the other - not sure though didnt want to look. But still your response was priceless.
themonk 

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:17 pm

The end result of going down by over 10 goals is difficult to accept, however the team is currently without several stars and yet we still can outplay the Eagles for 2 quarters, all is not lost.
mudlark 

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:48 pm

Hiss. I don't want to get into a slanging match,I merely want to write a list,a fairly longish list and ask for your thoughts on it.
Dane Swan
Taylor Adams
Travis Varcoe
Jackson Ramsay.
Jamie Elliot.
Jarryd Witt
Travis Cloke
Tyson Goldsack
Marley Williams
And as an extra I'll throw in Matt Sharenberg.
It is my belief that each and everyone of these names would have been on the run on team in just about any game we would play.
It could be argued that this is a mere 2 players short of the total destruction of Essendope ,which is all we hear about from the bleeding heart brigade who think they have been hard done by. No top up players for us.No!!! We put in a rookie Yank playing his second game and a kid from Queensland who should be a kid who is slipped in every now and then when we rest some players in an easy game.Maynard Frost maybe Sinclair probably wouldn't get a guernsey if all were available and maybe Greenwood and Broomhead would be playing VFL The Jury seems to be split i=on Grundy/Witts but I'm of the firm belief that Witts will be our No1 ruckman and is better than Grundy ,who has had a few games to forget.
I know people will say ALL clubs have injuries,but you need not look any further that Footscray,who have lost 3 players and are now struggling and will find it more difficult with each game as their stars class is missed more and more.
Gold Coast Started 3 zip and are now 3 & 3 and have about 7 players out.Top line players and Ablett is playing injured,much the same as Pendles is.
Free have lost about 4 top line players and haven't won a game.
Then of course we have Essendope who are the top of the list with12 out and nothing more needs to be said.
We have.of course, seen the demise of Richmond because they have had Deledio out and it's all they talk about."When he gets back we'll be fine they said"??? And of course,if Whorethorn have a bad day,they miss Roughead "Terribly"!!!
So Hiss,when you talk about how piss weak we are,do you take into account that we have 1/2 our senior list out or are you of the opinion that a good club can cover losses such as we have at present and rookies should be able to step up to the plate???
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:14 pm

mudlark wrote:
Hiss. I don't want to get into a slanging match,I merely want to write a list,a fairly longish list and ask for your thoughts on it.
Dane Swan
Taylor Adams
Travis Varcoe
Jackson Ramsay.
Jamie Elliot.
Jarryd Witt
Travis Cloke
Tyson Goldsack
Marley Williams
It is my belief that each and everyone of these names would have been on the run on team in just about any game we would play.
It could be argued that this is a mere 2 players short of the total destruction of Essendope ,which is all we hear about from the bleeding heart brigade who think they have been hard done by. No top up players for us.No!!! We put in a rookie Yank playing his second game and a kid from Queensland who should be a kid who is slipped in every now and then when we rest some players in an easy game.Maynard Frost maybe Sinclair probably wouldn't get a guernsey if all were available and maybe Greenwood and Broomhead would be playing VFL The Jury seems to be split i=on Grundy/Witts but I'm of the firm belief that Witts will be our No1 ruckman and is better than Grundy ,who has had a few games to forget.
I know people will say ALL clubs have injuries,but you need not look any further that Footscray,who have lost 3 players and are now struggling and will find it more difficult with each game as their stars class is missed more and more.
Gold Coast Started 3 zip and are now 3 & 3 and have about 7 players out.Top line players and Ablett is playing injured,much the same as Pendles is.
Then of course we have Essendope who are the top of the list with12 out and nothing more needs to be said.
We have.of course, seen the demise of Richmond because they have had Deledio out and it's all they talk about."When he gets back we'll be fine they said"??? And of course,if Whorethorn have a bad day,they miss Roughead "Terribly"!!!
So Hiss,when you talk about how piss weak we are,do you take into account that we have 1/2 our senior list out or are you of the opinion that a good club can cover losses such as we have at present and rookies should be able to step up to the plate???

sshhhh, you are talking too much COMMON SENSE,and too much of THAT AROUND these parts, upsets the "perceptive fellow" bigrade far too much. Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:17 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
mudlark wrote:
Dane Swan
Taylor Adams
Travis Varcoe
Jackson Ramsay.
Jamie Elliot.
Jarryd Witt
Travis Cloke
Tyson Goldsack
Marley Williams

sshhhh, you are talking too much COMMON SENSE,and too much of THAT AROUND these parts, upsets the "perceptive fellow" bigrade far too much. Cool

bugger me, is this the soviet union or what, now one cant say the words sadsacks, now its this perceptive fellow, whatever the hell that is supposed to mean, bloody hell, what next. Rolling Eyes Confused

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:41 pm
Post subject: YesReply with quote

Piesnchess wrote:
mudlark wrote:
Dane Swan
Taylor Adams
Travis Varcoe
Jackson Ramsay.
Jamie Elliot.
Jarryd Witt
Travis Cloke
Tyson Goldsack
Marley Williams

I respond with merely a few comparison Clubs to explain and compare. North Melbourne, Footscray, Hawthorn, Geelong. Why have these clubs been competitive for years now and yet we still flounder with stupid fans offering puerile excuses year in year out. When you start demanding success and stop sitting cozy with excuses, you might find more pressure applied to our Board to make changes or piss off. I am proud of the success of these other Clubs I have mentioned. They are run for their fans and do not accept failure. Measure them against us over the last five years.

Our membership numbers will continue to decline with gutless cowards offering pathetic excuses for our failure.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:09 pm
Post subject: Re: YesReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
mudlark wrote:
Dane Swan
Taylor Adams
Travis Varcoe
Jackson Ramsay.
Jamie Elliot.
Jarryd Witt
Travis Cloke
Tyson Goldsack
Marley Williams

I respond with merely a few comparison Clubs to explain and compare. North Melbourne, Footscray, Hawthorn, Geelong. Why have these clubs been competitive for years now and yet we still flounder with stupid fans offering puerile excuses year in year out. When you start demanding success and stop sitting cozy with excuses, you might find more pressure applied to our Board to make changes or piss off. I am proud of the success of these other Clubs I have mentioned. They are run for their fans and do not accept failure. Measure them against us over the last five years.

Our membership numbers will continue to decline with gutless cowards offering pathetic excuses for our failure.

WTF ?? gutless cowards are those who cannot accept logical facts, as pointed out by this poster, we have had a horrendous run with injuries, not just this season either, I cannot recall the last time we had a full and uninjured list. You honeslty don't think guys injured like varcoe, Elliott, swan, taylor adams etc, all out, don't make one hell of a difference to the team, turn it up. Hell, take hodge, Mitchell and rioli out of the dawks, and see how they go, take waite and a few other outa North -they have nil injuries- see how they go, and as for the dogs, they are losing games now,mainly due to injuries to a few stars, Its not excuses old son, its damn facts and reasons, we have not been able to put our best team on the park for ages, eons ago. Keep ranting tho, you change your mind about the Pies every two weeks, assuming we beat the bluescum, you will be back on deck and celebrating with the old corio five star whiskey, no doubt.
Rolling Eyes Cool

John West 

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:15 pm

Hiss wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
mudlark wrote:
Dane Swan
Taylor Adams
Travis Varcoe
Jackson Ramsay.
Jamie Elliot.
Jarryd Witt
Travis Cloke
Tyson Goldsack
Marley Williams

It's a well known fact that you are merely an illusion and not real. I don't know why people bother to respond to you because anything that comes out of your mouth is utter tripe. I am not sure why I am wasting my time writing a reply. You have proven this to be the case once again. Holding up Footscray and North Melbourne as shining lights of success is evidence of this. If you are so proud of Footscray's non achievements I suggest you take up residence in Barkley Street. Don't forget to take Bertha for protection not only for your security but also to protect you from the elements.

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:16 pm

John West wrote:
Hiss wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
mudlark wrote:
Dane Swan
Taylor Adams
Travis Varcoe
Jackson Ramsay.
Jamie Elliot.
Jarryd Witt
Travis Cloke
Tyson Goldsack
Marley Williams

It's a well known fact that you are merely an illusion and not real. I don't know why people bother to respond to you because anything that comes out of your mouth is utter tripe. I am not sure why I am wasting my time writing a reply. You have proven this to be the case once again. Holding up Footscray and North Melbourne as shining lights of success is evidence of this. If you are so proud of Footscray's non achievements I suggest you take up residence in Barkley Street. Don't forget to take Bertha for protection not only for your security but also to protect you from the elements.

You reply because you can't resist dealing with a logical comment that offends your pathetic sense of purpose defending the failure of our Club. Behind a great Australian John Wren you hide like a coward crawling under a rock at the mere sense of someone flushing you out. Don't preach to me about what people say on this site. You are a coward and disgrace like that other useless thing that attacks fans on here that want and demand success. Coward bogans you are. John Wren haha. What a useless turd you are joining this year using his identity.

September Zeros 

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:44 pm

Hiss is a persona......

mods admitted so some time ago to me in a pm...

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.

Last edited by September Zeros on Tue May 03, 2016 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
John West 

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:57 pm

Hiss wrote:
John West wrote:
Hiss wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
mudlark wrote:
Dane Swan
Taylor Adams
Travis Varcoe
Jackson Ramsay.
Jamie Elliot.
Jarryd Witt
Travis Cloke
Tyson Goldsack
Marley Williams

You reply because you can't resist dealing with a logical comment that offends your pathetic sense of purpose defending the failure of our Club. Behind a great Australian John Wren you hide like a coward crawling under a rock at the mere sense of someone flushing you out. Don't preach to me about what people say on this site. You are a coward and disgrace like that other useless thing that attacks fans on here that want and demand success. Coward bogans you are. John Wren haha. What a useless turd you are joining this year using his identity.

The only disgrace is you. You are the true coward. Your persona is that of a weak-willed, spineless ne'er do well who thinks he has achieved something in life because he bought an onsite caravan at a park in Norlane. Living the dream you are. I bet Uncle Malcolm is so proud of you.

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:01 pm

I can't believe people still fall for Hiss being an actual Collingwood supporter.

He's probably a parody of Digger from Coodabeen Champions! Laughing

ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:36 pm

John West, it's BARKLY ST, just sayin'...

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: