Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

2016 A Magpies Season Disgrace?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:33 pm
Post subject: 2016 A Magpies Season Disgrace?Reply with quote

Surely after another pathetic effort today, Collingwood is facing the real prospects of being another boring uninspiring failure like Richmond. A season wasted! It would be a fair comment to suggest we are a bloody disgrace. Season 2016 is rapidly looking like a shocking failure;a regression of form not unlike the tragic situation at Fremantle and Richmond.

Now despite the arrogance of the pin striped overpaid politically trendy executives of some modern footy Clubs and AFL, the fans should matter a whole lot more than the way we are being treated by our Clubs. We quiet frankly deserve better. We have shown unqualified loyalty and commitment, paying for expensive memberships and merchandise to support our Club, yet are served up the crap Collingwood has dished out against Melbourne and West Coast. I wonder who are the real mugs in this modern game? The loyal fans being charged big dollars to support our clubs, or the Club Boards and their Football departments? Players are clearly all underpaid like the impoverished coaches living in multi million dollar homes! Haha

Enough is enough at Collingwood. We fans deserve a very clear explanation from our Board to why our Club is failing so badly. My membership is an investment in entertainment like other discretionary spending. I am not a half wit on Centrelink without a measurable IQ that will blindly support this farce much longer. The insults are just too great.

I am proud of the Richmond fans who got up and walked out on that Club insulting effort this weekend. I just hope Pies fans do the same as a protest to our Board and President that we are very mad and will not keep accepting the disgusting insult. Not even a bloody explanation! Dear Collingwood haha! As fans we need to show that we still do have some power and will withdraw our support if you push us too far. Not much point relying on staggered Board elections to force change at Collingwood. We aren't all stupid. We know how things are structured to prevent effective challenges.

Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:43 pm
Post subject: Re: 2016 A Magpies Season Disgrace?Reply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Surely after another pathetic effort today, Collingwood is facing the real prospects of being another boring uninspiring failure like Richmond. A season wasted! It would be a fair comment to suggest we are a bloody disgrace. Season 2016 is rapidly looking like a shocking failure;a regression of form not unlike the tragic situation at Fremantle and Richmond.

Now despite the arrogance of the pin striped overpaid politically trendy executives of some modern footy Clubs and AFL, the fans should matter a whole lot more than the way we are being treated by our Clubs. We quiet frankly deserve better. We have shown unqualified loyalty and commitment, paying for expensive memberships and merchandise to support our Club, yet are served up the crap Collingwood has dished out against Melbourne and West Coast. I wonder who are the real mugs in this modern game? The loyal fans being charged big dollars to support our clubs, or the Club Boards and their Football departments? Players are clearly all underpaid like the impoverished coaches living in multi million dollar homes! Haha

Enough is enough at Collingwood. We fans deserve a very clear explanation from our Board to why our Club is failing so badly. My membership is an investment in entertainment like other discretionary spending. I am not a half wit on Centrelink without a measurable IQ that will blindly support this farce much longer. The insults are just too great.

I am proud of the Richmond fans who got up and walked out on that Club insulting effort this weekend. I just hope Pies fans do the same as a protest to our Board and President that we are very mad and will not keep accepting the disgusting insult. Not even a bloody explanation! Dear Collingwood haha! As fans we need to show that we still do have some power and will withdraw our support if you push us too far. Not much point relying on staggered Board elections to force change at Collingwood. We aren't all stupid. We know how things are structured to prevent effective challenges.

hehehhehe

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
slangman 

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:44 pm
Post subject: Re: 2016 A Magpies Season Disgrace?Reply with quote

Hiss wrote:

Change is definitely needed. Withdrawing financial support (membership) in large numbers would be a decent wake up call but unfortunately that's not how Collingwood supporters are. They instead cheer and applaud any players game regardless of effort....and therin lies the problem.

Last edited by slangman on Sun May 01, 2016 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pete 70 

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:44 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiss hard to respond unless we know what game you were watching. Pretty good effort against massive odds - play with that intensity, get a tiny bit of luck ie no more injuries Cloke back firing and we may still be in it for a shot at the finals. Plenty of room for you though on the Richmnd bandwagon though - feel free to get on board - I hear they have good deals going - you'd fit right in me old son.
CarringbushCigar Taurus

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:47 pm

How can our board give us an explanation?

They have been selected, not elected, the same way as our assistant coaches.
The only qualifications required are to be able to understand that if you rock the boat we will throw you out.

All the board could say is we have no idea, ask Eddie.

Hiss we need you to lead us in a sit-in at the social club, wherever the hell that is, until our demands are met:

* New Coach
* Proper Social Club
* Elections
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:01 pm
Post subject: WhatReply with quote

Pete 70 wrote:
Hiss hard to respond unless we know what game you were watching. Pretty good effort against massive odds - play with that intensity, get a tiny bit of luck ie no more injuries Cloke back firing and we may still be in it for a shot at the finals. Plenty of room for you though on the Richmnd bandwagon though - feel free to get on board - I hear they have good deals going - you'd fit right in me old son.

Look whoever you are. Stop the immature attacks on me and focus on the issue.. Collingwood is rapidly becoming a Club of arrogant contempt of fans who deserve better. We need to consider a protest until we can get some control of the destiny of our great Club. We have had our power to control Board outcomes completely diluted. What is the famous saying about Power ? If you seriously think that today was a positive, considering the farce that has emerged this year; given our reasonable expectation of a top eight ladder position, then all I can say is get out of the way. You are a hindrance to those who desire a more professional standard of success at Collingwood. Hawthorn, North Melbourne , Geelong! Do those have any bearing on your thinking? Why are they on a consistently competitive trajectory ?

Collingwood fans need to resist being treated like mushrooms and abused at AGM's if they dare speak out. The wonderful supporter engaged history of our Club is presently traversing a very sad chapter. Fans mean little. On field failure of years is tolerated without any acceptable accountability to the paying members.

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:07 pm

Pete 70 wrote:

Club Plant or even Eddie's new account.
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:10 pm

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=79679&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Complete turn around after last week Hiss...
Remember this shit you posted after the ANZAC Day game?

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:31 pm
Post subject: HeyReply with quote

ANNODAM wrote:
http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=79679&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

The only shit on this site is you with your cowardly approach to debating serious issues affecting our club. Pathetic and predictably gutless. Stick to the topic you loser.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:40 pm
Post subject: Re: HeyReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
ANNODAM wrote:

The only shit on this site is you with your cowardly approach to debating serious issues affecting our club. Pathetic and predictably gutless. Stick to the topic you loser.

Jeesus Hiss, a week or so ago, you were telling us all to stick fat and be positive to the Magpie cause, now you sprout this stuff, you really are, with opinions on the club, up and down like a brides nightgown. Rolling Eyes

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:45 pm

Don't worry I will remember.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:11 am

you crack me up Eddie. Cool
ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:37 am

Hiss wrote:
ANNODAM wrote:

I am sticking to the topic, you're the one that posted 2 different opinions based on our performance.

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Pete 70 

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:22 pm

Neither club plat nor Eddie - although I went to same High School. At Coll v Fitzroy 1980 somethingish elimation final we were 2 11 points down with a minute to go I was 11 years old and was in teras and wanted to leave. My father said you always stay to the end. He was right. I learned a good lesson. Ive never left early since then - prelimanry final in 84 was pretty tough - there are other examples. I reckon you stay the course. Now this is different to a sensible debate on the direction of the club. I get that but I apologise for playing the man Hiss but I get emotional sometimes as well. In my heart of hearts I didnt think we were going to win (although I still tipped us) but in the second and 3rd quaters we had last years grand finalists, who were on the rebound and well on top at their home ground, on the ropes. With 7 players with less than 25 games, with 2 of our starting midfield injured and the third in that midfield clearly injured, our most experienced and expensive forward horribly out of form and yet we played a good, strong style of football in those 2 quarters - I know its not good enough, and the statements above are not excuses but they are facts. There is the basis of something good there. Two commitments form me (Ill hold myself to it - beacuse I really enjoy the interaction on this forum - and dont want to do the "Im out of here stuff"): 1 I wont play the man again - no matter how emotional I get; 2 Im not giving up on this year. Have a good week all.
September Zeros 

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:32 pm

Hiss wrote:
ANNODAM wrote:

Things really are bad if the ss is fighting with itself now. Lol

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: