Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What is left for 2016?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:48 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

September Zeros wrote:
inxs88 wrote:
The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
jackcass wrote:
jackcass wrote:
neil wrote:
Looking into my crystal ball... this is what I see....

COLvsCAR 1
BRIvsCOL 1/2
COLvsGEE 0
COLvsWBU 0
COLvsPTA 1/2
MELvsCOL 0
COLvsFRE 1
CARvsCOL 1
GWSvsCOL 0
ADEvsCOL 0
COLvsNTH 0
COLvsWCE 0
RICvsCOL 1/2
WBUvsCOL 0
COLvsGCF 1/2
HAWvsCOL 0

So about 5 more wins - realistically, and based on what we've seen so far this year, for a grand total of about 7/15 overall by years end.

I guess we'll see.

Since you are so prescient can you tell me the winning Lotto numbers for next week?
To be able to predict form/injuries months in advance is remarkable

Any numbers you like, bet the farm if you're feeling lucky that specific day... I won't stop you cause you're a betting man obviously...

It's called an educated guess dude, if I knew it was going to be 100% correct from now till then... do you think I'd be typing to you right now?!? Now if you could actually read, you would have noticed the part where it says 'based on what we've seen so far this year' but that would only be if you could actually read... now try again.. read... I know you can..

So you're saying Rudeboy is uneducated and that his assessment of what we've seen this year is just a crock.... interesting.

No, you're saying that... I'm saying exactly what I wrote in the 1st place jackarse

That's a shame, it was the first thing I thought you've ever posted that might actually have some foundation in fact and you disown it...

Abusive retorts, aren't you the witty one!

You are just an idiot Jackarse

Yes and he is also a "sniper" on Nick's throwing contrary barbs at all posts without providing anything insightful or interesting. Merely sycophantic Blair tendencies is his contribution.

Actually as a neutral poster I think he offers some balance to the shit the likes of you constantly post.

That's just me being neutral though.

I remember you being one of the first people I ever replied to on this site... why you say, because your name and your obviously inclination to support ideas and concepts that will get us absolutely nothing in September ever i.e zero September action - I almost couldn't have picked you a better alias myself... and btw you're not neutral, I don't believe it for a second.

PS: You are just an idiot Jackarse
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:15 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

We can start tanking for a better 1st draft pick. Oops, we don't get that one we gave it to GWS Embarassed I liked the deal at the time as we looked the winner. Doh!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: