Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What the heck is wrong with everyone?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2000 8:22 am
Post subject: What the heck is wrong with everyone?Reply with quote

WHAT IS WRONG WITH OYU PEOPLE?
ALL A BUNCH OF ROTTEN DEFECTORS...I AM ASHAMED TO CALL U FELLOW MAGPIES SUPPORTERS, ASHAMED....

I CANT BELEIVE YOU PEOPLE BARRACK FOR THE ARCH-ENEMY OF THE MAGPIES, ITS LIKE BARRACKING FOR CARLTON IN THE AFL...

AND DONT GIVE ME THIS CRAP ABOUT DIFFERENT CODES OR COMMITMENT TO COLLINGWOOD- WE ARE ALL ONE BIG MAGPIE TEAM AND IF YOU CANT SUPPORT ALL MAGPIES THEN WHERES YOUR LOYALTY?

this is directed at Man Ure supporters, not Millwall supporters Dave, Millwall is ok.
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2000 8:44 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

well said fellow geordi scott
manscum supporters u have had it easy for too long look at us the mighty magpies newcastle united it was only a few years ago we were struggling in 3rd division,our rise to premier league was awsome and something no one talks about,our climb into premier league after so many years was dramatic and exciting for true footy supporters.For right at this minute we are being repayed for being the most loyal soccer supporters in the world.
its too easy to wake up one morning and say i think i will follow the english premier league what team will i go for and decide i will go for manscum they are on top well i say PISS WEAK
Me im proud to be a newcastle united supporter you wanna know why,i believe before you eat steak u gotta taste baked beans.
Go newcastle united you are by no doubt the greatest soccer club in the whole world we love ya
STILL 3RD AND STILL LAUGHING OUR ARSES OFF.
SHHHHEEEEAAAARRRREEEERRRR !!!!!!!!!!!

CJ 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2000 9:34 am

Ho hummmmmm......... Here we go again!!!!

Obviously you two are having a boring day.

SS11, as I have mention before, I have been barracking for the Red Devils for 14 years compared to 13 years for Collingwood. I ain't no bandwagoner so I will continue to support Man U and the Pies!!

Go the Pies (Collingwood) and the Red Devils!!!!

eMmA 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2000 4:03 pm

WELLLLL EXCUSSSE ME!!!!!!

I happen to love man united and BECKS(hottie) so

****GO RED DEVILS****

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: